Author Topic: How should I tint my windows?  (Read 182 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How should I tint my windows?
« on: December 09, 2004, 08:57:18 PM »
As some of you know, I drive a Black 2005 Nissan Atima 3.5 SE...I recently got a gift certificate to tint my windows and I don't wanna only tint the back windows, which is the only legal tint in California...Any tint on the front windows is considered illegal and could get you pulled over...Now, I drive high a lot, so I don't really wanna burn myself like that, but I also don't wanna waste my gift certificate...I think tinting  only the back windows looks a little weird...I want to get 5% tint in the back and 20% in the front, and I would do it in a second if it was legal...I was wondering what the chances are of me getting pulled over with 5% back tint and 20% front tint...Any help or advice on this subject would be appreciated...Do ya'll agree that 5% back and 20% front is the nicest, and if so, do you think it's worth risking getting busted?...PeACe.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: How should I tint my windows?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 08:59:18 PM »
ok, 1, 5 % in the back, will be a bitch to back out at night, i say, you do , 15 in back doors and back window, and 20 in front windows (driver doors)

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 09:02:07 PM »
I have 5% in the back 3 windows, it's illegal here to do the front ones too.  It doesn't look bad at all, and it's not hard to see out of.  I'm getting a new car in a few weeks and I'm gonna get all the windows done, I'll probably do the front ones at 20%.  I see a lot of other cars like that so hopefully I'll be ok.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 10:00:41 AM »
do it a nice medium tint and the cops wont usually pull u over. but if u go obnoxius and put 5% all around then they wil harass u

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 11:47:03 AM »

this is how i had my car for about two years and i never got pulled over.....but they broke into my car and stole my stereo twice since then and they broke both front windows when they did right window one time and left window another....sucks >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 01:15:14 PM »
But aren't you most likely to get pulled over for front tint if your car is black?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2004, 11:24:38 PM »
I'm going with the 5% back doors and back window and 20% front doors...Any other opinions on this subject?

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 11:28:01 PM »
I'm going with the 5% back doors and back window and 20% front doors...Any other opinions on this subject?

sounds good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2004, 11:30:22 PM »
Cool...Thanks for the replies.