Author Topic: Official Opposition Leader & Future PM Stephen Harper meets President George W.  (Read 149 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I think that it's great that Bush is taking time to meet with other leaders and places than most US Presidents usually do. It shows a willingness to work together as 2 countries.

Stephen Harper meets President George W. Bush
For immediate release: Tuesday, November 30, 2004

November 30:  Stephen Harper met with President George W. Bush for 30 minutes today to discuss Canada-U.S. relations.  The President was accompanied in the meeting by Secretary of State Colin Powell, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice and U.S. Ambassador Paul Celluci.  At the invitation of the Leader, Alberta M.P. Myron Thompson also attended the meeting. Mr. Thompson's son has served with the U.S. Army in Kuwait and more recently, in Iraq.

In his meeting with the President, the Leader raised a number of cross-border trade and continental security concerns, including access of Canadian livestock to the U.S. market, the ongoing softwood lumber dispute and modernization of the NORAD defence agreement between the two countries.

http://www.conservative.ca/english/subpage.asp?t=hl&id=271

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Ey Lincoln, you hear what Bush said to Layton? "Every country needs a good lefty, we got a few of them here too"

Trauma wouldve self destructed had he heard that himself  :)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Bush is the first US president in living memory who has declined the offer to speak in parliament while on an official visit for fear of being heckled. quite funny really, i guess he pissed of those dudes too, does bush ever travel anywhere and get a warm welcome these days?.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ey Lincoln, you hear what Bush said to Layton? "Every country needs a good lefty, we got a few of them here too"

Yeah, I read about that in the Star today, I was laughing.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bush is the first US president in living memory who has declined the offer to speak in parliament while on an official visit for fear of being heckled. quite funny really, i guess he pissed of those dudes too, does bush ever travel anywhere and get a warm welcome these days?.

I don't think that Bush declined, I believe it was our Canadian officials who didn't want him to. The reason is because the Liberals recently kicked a rabid anti-American out of the caucus so they can't control her. The parties could have controlled all their MPs, but I don't think Canada wants another Reagan/Robinson situation.

Paris

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't think that Bush declined, I believe it was our Canadian officials who didn't want him to. The reason is because the Liberals recently kicked a rabid anti-American out of the caucus so they can't control her. The parties could have controlled all their MPs, but I don't think Canada wants another Reagan/Robinson situation.
The president did not address parliament in the capital, apparently because of the risk of being heckled.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4053747.stm
But Mr Bush is the first US president in living memory who has declined the offer to speak in parliament while on an official visit, our correspondent notes.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4058323.stm

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The president did not address parliament in the capital, apparently because of the risk of being heckled.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4053747.stm
But Mr Bush is the first US president in living memory who has declined the offer to speak in parliament while on an official visit, our correspondent notes.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4058323.stm

How stupid, he should have just done it. No one would heckle him except Carolyn Parrish and no one takes her seriously anyways.

Paris

Trauma-san

No, lefties have a place in society.  Second place.  Our great nation is balanced on the idea of seperate ideas and values and different political slants, etc. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yes. in american society, integrity, and intelligence, are second to racism and bigotry.  congratulations in becoming a bigotted supporter of a racist party.  Enjoy your kinship with KKK voters, skin heads, white supremacists, the CoCC, Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott, and racist voters all throughout republican strongholds, i.e. the south, i.e. racist america.  Now please go listen to Tim McGraw, and stop posting in a hiphop forum. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 06:59:26 PM by Ant »

Trauma-san

My political beliefs make me a racist, a bigot, and all that shit you just said, lol hilarious.  What a sad life you must lead.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no ur not racist... your party enjoys the support of racist america.... your a bigot. go look it up and see how it applies to you.