Author Topic: Only In America!!  (Read 73 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Only In America!!
« on: December 02, 2004, 12:36:43 PM »
A Texan hunter wants to give computer gamers the chance to kill things for real with the click of a mouse. John Lockwood has already hooked up guns to the internet to let people shoot targets on his Texas ranch.

Now he wants to let fans shoot live game through his website, live-shot.com, reports the New York Post. Mr Lockwood intends to have the remote hunts running early next year with virtual hunters paying up to £40 an hour. They will be be able to use their computer mouse to operate a camera and rifle pointed at a game feeder set up to attract animals.

Hunters would have to pay more if they kill an animal - up to £1,000 for a buck deer, although there is no guarantee they will see any game. "I've gotten hate mail calling me a sick, despicable redneck," said Lockwood. "But the technology for hunters keeps evolving, from bowhunting to high-powered rifles. This is just another step forward, another tactical advantage." Tactical advantage, and then some, hah.

Source: Ananova

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

BlockBuster

Re: Only In America!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 12:43:06 PM »
Maybe they can hookup one up across the street from your house.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Only In America!!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 01:20:06 PM »
wat if i kill the animal but tell him i dont want it