Author Topic: W.C. - Wanna Ride  (Read 1099 times)

dexter

Re: W.C. - Wanna Ride
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2002, 07:43:17 PM »
420 and JOME are the Truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2002, 08:59:45 PM »

Don't stray off topic now, and at least TRY to answer.

Multiply - Doesn't tell anything new, but X spits dope, and the track is hoT. Yet, WCC-people hate on the fact that X doesn't spit hi-tech shit.

The Streets - Doesn't tell anyting new neither, but W.C. spits dope and the track is hot.
WCC-people doesn't mention the fact that W.C. doesn't bring any new subject-matters in.

Goldyn Chyld remix - Does in no way tell anything new, else than the usual "braggadoccious". But the beat is hot, and Ras's flow is dope. Dope joint, and WCC-people calls it classic, even if Ras doesn't bring any new subject-matters in.

Now tell me why is this, Jae (smartass)?

I think the track is below-par for Xzibit.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2002, 12:21:33 AM »

to answer yo question jome...
i think it's like that :

we aint heard shit from WC for some years now...
and on the streets hes comin tight like a mutha...

^^ The only comment close to commenting my question.

But can you honestly say that The Streets is better than Multiply verse for verse??
Or it "JUST" because it's a new W.C.-track?

JAE

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2002, 02:17:58 AM »

Don't stray off topic now, and at least TRY to answer.

Multiply - Doesn't tell anything new, but X spits dope, and the track is hoT. Yet, WCC-people hate on the fact that X doesn't spit hi-tech shit.

The Streets - Doesn't tell anyting new neither, but W.C. spits dope and the track is hot.
WCC-people doesn't mention the fact that W.C. doesn't bring any new subject-matters in.

Goldyn Chyld remix - Does in no way tell anything new, else than the usual "braggadoccious". But the beat is hot, and Ras's flow is dope. Dope joint, and WCC-people calls it classic, even if Ras doesn't bring any new subject-matters in.

Now tell me why is this, Jae (smartass)?

I was just sayin that you stickin up for xzibit cause your his biggest fan(on this board). Im not wcs biggest fan but I will be buying his cd and not xzibits. Well.... maybe ill by x's but not right away. Im not high on money right now. what the hell does multiply say thats better than the streets or goldyn chyld remix anyways? You said Wc doesnt bring any new subject matters in? ANd xzibit does? post up the lyrics to both songs and we can judge which is better

Now tell me will you do this, Jome (jackass)

Jome

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2002, 03:34:41 AM »

I was just sayin that you stickin up for xzibit cause your his biggest fan(on this board). Im not wcs biggest fan but I will be buying his cd and not xzibits. Well.... maybe ill by x's but not right away. Im not high on money right now. what the hell does multiply say thas better than the streets or goldyn chyld remix anyways? You said Wc doesnt bring any new subject matters in? ANd xzibit does? post up the lyrics to both songs and we can judge which is better

Now tell me will you do this, Jome (jackass)

I never said that Xzibit said sumthin revolutionary, I just said that they basically the same.
Yet, Xzibit gets hated on for it, while Ras & W.C. gets praised for it.
That's the difference!

LoL @ jackass  ;D

JAE

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2002, 04:44:08 AM »

I never said that Xzibit said sumthin revolutionary, I just said that they basically the same.
Yet, Xzibit gets hated on for it, while Ras & W.C. gets praised for it.
That's the difference!

LoL @ jackass  ;D

I agree man, None of them said anything amazing on those songs but think about it. What ones are better?

The streets-tight first single. Dope beat. WC flows just as great as he always does. Good lyrics for a single. And an AMAZING nate dogg hook. I wouldnt hesitate to say this is nates best hook.

Goldyn child remix-What can i say...its ras kass. No matter what he spits on its always a step above the rest thats out. And primo? You cant lose with these two. This is a dope beat with dope lyrics. Nothin amazing but pure DOPE!

Multiply-boaring beat. And i mean BOARING. This is not a good beat at all. Yeah xzibits flow and lyrics are on point but with this beat hed have to pull of a "nature of the threat" here with his lyrics. Nates hook is also boaring and not catchy in any way. Dumb choice for a single.

These are all honest reviews. None of the lyrics were that great so the beats, hooks and flows really proved whats better.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2002, 07:55:58 AM »
I got a question for ya'll since the Snoop dickriders seem so quick to jump to Snoops defence of his comments on X . Snoop seems like nothing but a hyprocrite he can question Xzibit for him not standing up for his beef and words directed from suge at tha pound and dogghouse.But woah lets wait a minute ,if your going to argue Snoop brought Xzibit in the game what about Snoop standing up for Dre , I ain't heard 1 time ever Snoop stand up for Dre in the war of words between suge and him calling him gay etc and i ain't never heard Snoop diss suge in a track for dre ,sure he said dre aint gay etc etc but if Suge approached Snoop 1 on 1 in a club by themselves I can gurantee you the lines would read different 'i ain't snoop dogg ya'll can't pull my ho card ' X stood up for his beliefs Snoop ran to the police after he got slapped up by tha row and this is the truth. Xzibit might have taken a stand and said he wasn't down with snoop to ride on his beefs but this is no different then Snoop and Tha pound dissing Jayo out and not riding for his beef because they didn't stand for the same beliefs, does this mean you ain't down with your people, can you read  how hprocritical this is does it make it any different because it's suge?? .It don't mean you ain't down for your homie as Xzibit said he wasn't at the row during those days it ain't his beef .Are you going to take up your own homeboys beef if your homeboy had differences with them from over 10 years unconditionally ago because you've known them for the last 2 years ??It ain't like Snoop is putting food on X's table and got a bunch of a rent a cops around Xzibit .I'm a big Snoop Dogg fan asbig as the next person but Snoop ain't in no position to talk about people riding with him on beefs, because he has bitched out twice on his homeboys once with the bad boy beef and secondly with the Jayo beef.You may say but he was cool with them there's no difference Snoops point is Xzibit should have been down to ride uncondtionally , so what is good for the goose is good for the gander  ,all of a sudden the rules change just because he's Snoop I don't think so ....

N Dats Da Real

Jome

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2002, 02:20:04 PM »
I got a question for ya'll since the Snoop dickriders seem so quick to jump to Snoops defence of his comments on X . Snoop seems like nothing but a hyprocrite he can question Xzibit for him not standing up for his beef and words directed from suge at tha pound and dogghouse.But woah lets wait a minute ,if your going to argue Snoop brought Xzibit in the game what about Snoop standing up for Dre , I ain't heard 1 time ever Snoop stand up for Dre in the war of words between suge and him calling him gay etc and i ain't never heard Snoop diss suge in a track for dre ,sure he said dre aint gay etc etc but if Suge approached Snoop 1 on 1 in a club by themselves I can gurantee you the lines would read different 'i ain't snoop dogg ya'll can't pull my ho card ' X stood up for his beliefs Snoop ran to the police after he got slapped up by tha row and this is the truth. Xzibit might have taken a stand and said he wasn't down with snoop to ride on his beefs but this is no different then Snoop and Tha pound dissing Jayo out and not riding for his beef because they didn't stand for the same beliefs, does this mean you ain't down with your people, can you read  how hprocritical this is does it make it any different because it's suge?? .It don't mean you ain't down for your homie as Xzibit said he wasn't at the row during those days it ain't his beef .Are you going to take up your own homeboys beef if your homeboy had differences with them from over 10 years unconditionally ago because you've known them for the last 2 years ??It ain't like Snoop is putting food on X's table and got a bunch of a rent a cops around Xzibit .I'm a big Snoop Dogg fan asbig as the next person but Snoop ain't in no position to talk about people riding with him on beefs, because he has bitched out twice on his homeboys once with the bad boy beef and secondly with the Jayo beef.You may say but he was cool with them there's no difference Snoops point is Xzibit should have been down to ride uncondtionally , so what is good for the goose is good for the gander  ,all of a sudden the rules change just because he's Snoop I don't think so ....

N Dats Da Real

True muthafucking game, true muthafucking game!!

Jome

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2002, 02:21:39 PM »

Multiply-boaring beat. And i mean BOARING.

You probably mean BORING, hehe.
But I guess it's just a matter of taste if you like the beat or not.
From what I seen, you're not the biggest of Dre-fans..

JAE

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2002, 02:49:24 PM »

You probably mean BORING, hehe.
But I guess it's just a matter of taste if you like the beat or not.
From what I seen, you're not the biggest of Dre-fans..

Yeah im not. But you have to admit this isnt his best work. not even his best work this year.

Jome

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2002, 03:37:37 PM »

Yeah im not. But you have to admit this isnt his best work. not even his best work this year.

It's not Dre's best beat, but it fits Xzibit's voice very good, and when Nate Dogg kicks in, he just kills it.
It's better than "X" too, that beat sounded pale in comparison.

JAE

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2002, 03:50:55 PM »

It's not Dre's best beat, but it fits Xzibit's voice very good, and when Nate Dogg kicks in, he just kills it.
It's better than "X" too, that beat sounded pale in comparison.

I respect your opinion because I know what you mean kinda. I seriously like every single song that ive heard by suga free. I seriously have never not liked a thing hes rapped on. So i can see taht you must feel that way with xzibit. Am i right?

Jome

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2002, 05:18:06 PM »

I respect your opinion because I know what you mean kinda. I seriously like every single song that ive heard by suga free. I seriously have never not liked a thing hes rapped on. So i can see taht you must feel that way with xzibit. Am i right?

What do you mean?
What has Suga Free to do with it?

JAE

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2002, 05:26:37 PM »

What do you mean?
What has Suga Free to do with it?

Your a big fan of xzibit. You think he sounds good on everything. Am i right?

Im a big fan of suga free. I think he sounds good on everything.

We on the same page?

Jome

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2002, 05:33:39 PM »

Your a big fan of xzibit. You think he sounds good on everything. Am i right?

Im a big fan of suga free. I think he sounds good on everything.

We on the same page?

ahhh

Naw, I don't think Xzibit sounds good on everything.
It's just that he could rip about almost ANY beat.
Some Xzibit-tracks I didn't feel:

Just Maintain
Positively Negative
Recycled Assassins
D.N.A (Drugs-N-Alkahol)
Fuckin' You Right
Connect
Get fucked up with me