Author Topic: 50 cent disses Fat Joe and Jada  (Read 1108 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
50 cent disses Fat Joe and Jada
« on: December 03, 2004, 10:49:31 AM »
 Reading Sohh.com 50 comes at joe and jada on upcoming album.

50 steady poppin, but in my opinion after hearing about what he did when ol dude came after Dre, he may be able to back it up.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2004, 11:04:30 AM by Mattdrush1 »

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Re: 50 cent disses Fat Joe and Jada
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2004, 10:53:35 AM »
50 cent gonna diss fat joe/jadakiss, nas shows jigga love..d12, vita etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohh
In this week's Pulse Report, 50 Cent disses Fat Joe and Jadakiss, The Game signs Vita to his imprint, Nas is down to work with Jay-Z, 9th Wonder & Jean Grae collaborate and D12 prepares solo releases.

1. 50 to diss Joe and Jada on new album.
Rumors are spreading that 50 Cent has recorded a song dissin Fat Joe and Jadakiss for his upcoming LP. The track apparently stems from Joey Crack and Jada's guest spots on his nemesis Ja Rule's "New York, New York." This comes as a surprise as 50 praised Jada's D-Block crew on the Murder Inc. diss track, "Backdown" from his debut Get Rich Or Die Trying, spitting, "I'm the hardest from New York / my flow is bonkers / all the other hard ni99as / they come from Yonkers." Should it leak, the track is sure to spark another wave of battles through the new year.

2. The Game Signs Vita
Since leaving Murder Inc. in 2002, not much has been heard from their female emcee, Vita. Now word is Vita has signed to The Game's Black Wall Street Entertainment. The Game recently announced the signing on the company's web site. The signing makes for strange bedfellows considering the rivalry between The Game's G-Unit camp and Vita's former Murder Inc family. However, Chuck Taylor of Black Wall Street clarified that Vita left The Inc. prior to the beginning of the rap label beef, so they've got nothing but love for her.

3. Nas willing to work with Jay.
The streets are buzzing about Nas' recent declaration that he has buried the hatchet and is now willing to work with Hova. During an on-air interview with Hot 97's Angie Martinez earlier this week, Nas revealed that he would be open to collaborate with former rival Jay-Z. Nas has definitely appeared to be extending an olive branch to Jiggaman in the past few months. During his Central Park show this summer, God's Son told the audience he had love for Jay when they requested that he perform the Jay-Z diss track, "Ether." Also, on Street Disciple's "American Way," Nas randomly shouts, "what up Jay" in between verses. Many have speculated the Nas vs Jay-Z battle originated because the Queens emcee often snubbed the Brooklynite when courted to appear on his songs.

4. 9th Wonder & Jean Grae Create "Jeanius".
Underground rapper Jean Grae may finally get her shine with the help of Little Brother production prodigy, 9th Wonder. 9th rose to fame last year when he produced the "Threat" track for Jay-Z's Black Album. The 12 track collaboration is called Jeanius but it is not known when or how it will be released. (Sample "Change Me Up" courtesy of Soundclick.) Also check for Jean's cover story in the November issue of URB.

5. D12 Members Go Solo
After two collective releases, the 5 remaining members of D12 are set to drop solo mixtapes before the year's end and are preparing their solo full lengths for next year. Following his Miz Jamz From The Hood mixtape, Bizarre is the first member scheduled to drop solo in 2005's second quarter. The CD has yet to be titled and will be released through Sanctuary/BMG. Right behind Bizarre, Proof is preparing his long delayed solo debut Searching For Jerry Garcia through his own Iron Fist/Shady Records imprint. In the meantime, Proof will star in various projects, including mixtapes and a team effort with Detroit emcee Dogmatic. Also, Kuniva and Kon Artis have regrouped to form the duo, Runyon. Reports say they're presently nine cuts deep into their Mr. Porter/Shady Records debut. Finally, Swift will be last to drop a solo set next year. He's also been working with his own group, Raw Collection and is expected to drop a mixtape in the next month.

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 10:55:26 AM »
50 can never ever take jada..

SGV

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 11:12:07 AM »
Oh but there'll be no bickering by people that 50 is dissing people for no real reason, outside of them collabing with an artist he doesn't like.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 11:14:19 AM »
see thats why 50 startin to get on my nerves. first he diss R.Kelly for workin with Ja Rule, now he plan on dissin Fat Joe & Jadakiss? this dude got it twisted, like everybody in the game supposed to do what he want em to.

I hope Jada rip his ass cuz 50 not fuckin with him.

in my opinion after hearing about what he did when ol dude came after Dre, he may be able to back it up.

yeah and if Fat Joe stood up to Roy Jones I doubt he'll back down from 50
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

THA ONE*

• 'G'
  • WELL KNOWN IN THE HOOD LIKE THE DOPE MAN PHONE #
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2004, 11:19:51 AM »
I hope Jada rip his ass cuz 50 not fuckin with him.

SHEMAR MOORE SAID I'M DOIN THE CRIP WALK....I SHOULDA SMEARED OFF HIS LIP GLOSS

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2004, 11:20:34 AM »
Well see if the 50 Cent diss thing goes anywhere... Kinda dumb to just start beef like that though, if the story is true that is.

A Bizarre solo album? Oh hell no. A Proof solo sounds like something I'd be interested in though.

SGV

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2004, 11:34:44 AM »

yeah and if Fat Joe stood up to Roy Jones I doubt he'll back down from 50
Word!

Jome

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2004, 12:06:40 PM »
Jadakiss would serve 50 in a battle, hopefully 50 knows his limitations.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2004, 01:27:14 PM »
50 ain't even top 5 in NY.  He needs to shut up or Fat Joe will make him Lean Back and Jadakiss will make him ask himself Why he even started beef.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2004, 01:32:14 PM »
4. 9th Wonder & Jean Grae Create "Jeanius".
Underground rapper Jean Grae may finally get her shine with the help of Little Brother production prodigy, 9th Wonder. 9th rose to fame last year when he produced the "Threat" track for Jay-Z's Black Album. The 12 track collaboration is called Jeanius but it is not known when or how it will be released. (Sample "Change Me Up" courtesy of Soundclick.) Also check for Jean's cover story in the November issue of URB.

this is old news...from what i read the album isnt gonna be released cos it leaked, and they are recording new material for an album called The Phoenix...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2004, 01:43:47 PM »
That Jeanius bootleg is a huge waste of beats.
As for 50 Cent beefing with those two, I'm all for it.  Beef is intresting.
And I'm a big Nas and Jay fan but I could really care less if they do a track together.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2004, 02:00:48 PM »
I dont know about him dissing Jada, but Im all for him going at Fat Joe....Its about time someone went at him.  The guy thinks hes better than JayZ, 50 and Nas always calling himself KONY hes got to be kidding himself.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2004, 04:40:44 PM »
Im all for him going at Fat Joe....Its about time someone went at him.  The guy thinks hes better than JayZ, 50 and Nas always calling himself KONY hes got to be kidding himself.

lol,exactly sayin hes waitin to be crowned, but if hes dissin dude for collabin with Ja thats bitch shit. He cant hang with Kiss on th mic thats for damn sure. this beef shit has been played the fuck out for a long time though so i hope its just a rumor.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2004, 04:43:02 PM »
I hope and want to see 50 get served here so he'll keep his mouth shut.. fucking goof..

as for fat joe I dont really care..