Author Topic: Young Dre Interview Up At Dubcnn Now! *Controversial* + New Street Single (mp3)  (Read 413 times)

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
I never knew who he was before but after hearin his track it made a fan out of me and now Im waitin for the album to drop

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
What a hater.
I fucking hate all those ppl but hes just saying that shit for attention.
Shawna from DTP what u fuckin high or what?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Thanks for the feedback!

The thing about Dre is, even if you don't like what he says, his music is so tight you have to feel him lol.

Keep it coming!

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
This dude needs to get things together, with this attitude the westcoast ain't never coming back. If you think about it, almost every westcoast rapper is beefing and everybody is hating on each other instead of breaking bread.  I think this is the westcoast's main problem right here.  :( 
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
true ^ and also young dre is the one that seems to be wantin attention
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

Nima - Dubcnn.com

up one last time!

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
I don't agree with him neither, but damn that song is bangin'.... I've been constantly spinning it for the past few days and it's still hot as ever..
His flow is on point, the production is pretty nice and the hook is great.. Great rhymes as well! If this is what we can expect from him, then I'll definitely be copping his shit..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010