Author Topic: Camron = Fuckin Retarded  (Read 1469 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Camron = Fuckin Retarded
« on: December 04, 2004, 08:35:33 PM »
i just DL'd Cam'ron's "Purple Haze" and the motherfucker is retarded as fuck. In every freakin song he rhymes the same words bar after bar. I don't think i've ever heard anything like that before. Good beats though, especially the Steel Pulse sample. ITs called "bubble music" on this CD.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Sikotic™

Re: Camron = Fuckin Retarded
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 08:37:44 PM »
Cam is garbage. He doesn't even know what the fuck he's sayin half the time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 09:43:20 PM »
YO i disagree, cam is hot, purple haze is nice, 1 time for cam takin over the ROC, dip set, what up doggy, numsayin its got heaters on there man. cam put it down

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 11:13:34 PM »
The album is hot. If Cam was flowin like he used to with COTC he would be untouchable right now, cuz all them beats he gettin are bangin!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 12:41:27 AM »
I surprisingly enjoyed purple haze....but on the other hand I hated the new diplo album

Leggy Hendrix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 03:49:25 AM »

cam is a comedian..nigga is funny

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 08:29:00 AM »
he doesnt rhyme the same words bar after bar, you fucking idiot.

the only time he rhymes the same word is when hes doing something called WORDPLAY.

learn it.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 08:32:03 AM »
The album is hot. If Cam was flowin like he used to with COTC he would be untouchable right now, cuz all them beats he gettin are bangin!
if cam was as lyrical as he was back then, he would've never gotten put on. "im a bussinessman, i aint tryin to be lyrical"

i still got love for that style tho, peep sig!!

lol @ anyone saying cam is wack, hes just smart enough to realize he doesnt even have to use half of his skill and he can still make more money than any one of us is going to
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 08:33:58 AM »
That he often makes sounds instead of spittin real words makes him heavily retarded.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2004, 09:33:06 AM »
I love "357", due to the Magnum PI sample.

Aside from that, I co-sing y'all, dude is wack.

SGV

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2004, 09:40:32 AM »
As wack Cam is lyrically, I can't say I don't dig his albums. Word to COC, that was the shit. Confessions of Fire was a banger. S.D.E. was hard. Come Home With Me had nice production. I ain't heard Purple Haze yet or the Diplomats album, either.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2004, 03:02:21 PM »
YO i disagree, cam is hot, purple haze is nice, 1 time for cam takin over the ROC, dip set, what up doggy, numsayin its got heaters on there man. cam put it down

LMFAO at the Jim Jones impression
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 05:09:41 PM »
yeah he is a fucking retard