Author Topic: I have an important announcement that affects every one of you...  (Read 313 times)

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big BpG

Re: I have an important announcement that affects every one of you...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 02:50:20 AM »
I agree. You could say the same about the KKK, stupid religious rights leaders... damn, so much

we got attacked on 9/11

but we also were attacked in Oklahoma City... by americans

were not perfect people, but I can't stand 'gang' violence... or any violence. It's just a weak excuse to be a part of something.

when I look at 'gangstas' ... I think, how do they get to that point. what makes some young kid want to grow up as a gangsta. I'd rather live trying to be something... a gangsta is not something to me. A gangsta is someone who has no desire to want to achieve something in their life worth achieving...they then take all their frustations and put it towards something retarded , like wearing bandanas on their face...this isn't cowboys and indians anyomre, but it continues to happen.

when I think of gang violence I think of a group of dudes playing a neighborhood game of tag with guns in their hand

YOUR IT

-BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 08:23:39 AM »
I agree. You could say the same about the KKK, stupid religious rights leaders... damn, so much

we got attacked on 9/11

were not perfect people, but I can't stand 'gang' violence... or any violence. It's just a weak excuse to be a part of something.

when I look at 'gangstas' ... I think, how do they get to that point. what makes some young kid want to grow up as a gangsta. I'd rather live trying to be something... a gangsta is not something to me. A gangsta is someone who has no desire to want to achieve something in their life worth achieving...they then take all their frustations and put it towards something retarded , like wearing bandanas on their face...this isn't cowboys and indians anyomre, but it continues to happen.

when I think of gang violence I think of a group of dudes playing a neighborhood game of tag with guns in their hand

YOUR IT

-BpG

Great post.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 09:11:43 AM »
really good thread .. I´d prop you for this if I could Sikotic.. but I can´t but nevertheless.. Props! :)

I have the same thoughts about that topic.. maybe because I´m not used to that life and only know it from music and movies... see I´m from Austria and we don´t have gang wars or something like that... the only thing that could really happen to you here is that you get hit by a fist in your face or something.. nothing serious.. thats why it seems so surreal to me... man I´ve only seen people using knives in a fight 2 times in my life and I was like 10 meters away from that.. lol  I have never  seen anyone even walking around with a gun... or even using one... 

... but gangs and that gangsta life is way too much glorified... it had to start somewhere .. I don´t know about that but then it just made a natural evolution... when people build a reputation for themselves by beating people up or even shooting others instead of getting a good job or just being a good person then there has to be something wrong I think... and of course the little children grow up seeing all that.. so they idolize the older ones who did that and want to become better... become more ruthless or whatever... I couldn´t imagine losing a friend of mine because someone needs to earn his stripes and then shoots him by doing a drive by or so.... I mean that just doesn´t make sense.. what are those people dying for?

I don´t want to offend anyone living that lifestyle because like I said I don´t live that life and therefore I really can´t judge but it just doesn´t make sense to me...

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 09:57:27 AM »

we got attacked on 9/11

YOUR IT

-BpG

Great post.

yeah, props bpg

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 10:49:42 AM »
Yeah thanks for pointing out that Terrorism is a means to an End.  Terrorism is a tactic.  To say we can "win the war on terror" is simply absurd, but no one seems to be phased everytime we here "we are winning the war on terrorism." 

That's like saying, we are "winning the war on the pre-invasion airstrike."  Terrorism is a tactic that has been around for ages.  Terrorism does not only exist in the middle east.  It exists here. 

We've been fighting a much simple war for decades now, and we aren't winning that one either.  The war on drugs is far from over, and is a much simpler war than the war on terrorism.  We can actually have a war on drugs, end the production of drugs and the war is over.  How do you end the desire of people to use fear as a means of coercion?  Of course under Bush, we've not only taken on a war that is ridiculous in nature, we've sidelined the war on drugs, like when we toppled the Taliban, and allowed Afghanistan to become the world's leading opium supplier. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 12:18:20 PM »
We should all take time out to Georingo McLennon for bringing this to our attention. Without him we would all have been involved with gang violence this weekend.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 01:29:45 PM »

we got attacked on 9/11

YOUR IT

-BpG

shut the fuck up with your snoop doog pics and shit. hypocrite.

"DANCE TO THIS MOTHER FUCKIN MUSIC WE CRIP TO"

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 02:42:09 PM »
We should all take time out to Georingo McLennon for bringing this to our attention. Without him we would all have been involved with gang violence this weekend.

:)

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

pappy

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 02:49:56 PM »
how is that terroism, there playign cowboys an indians, look even one of them is giving the peace sign :D

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2004, 02:59:25 PM »
look even one of them is giving the peace sign :D

no, hes giving the guy in the middle bunny ears  :)

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2004, 03:05:10 PM »
how is that terroism, there playign cowboys an indians, look even one of them is giving the peace sign :D
STFU! u remind me of the asshole in ur sig

pappy

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2004, 03:11:41 PM »
STFU! u remind me of the asshole in ur sig
who are you again ??? OHHH WAIT... YOU THAT GUY THAT SAID IN ONE POST HE LOVES PENIS HAHAHAAAHAA

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2004, 06:45:31 PM »
When they were talking about terrorism on TV, I used to ask the same question. I am more afraid of Jesus and Tyrone at the low income apartments down the streets with their rags than I am of Muhammad on a plane I'll never board. I see Jesus and Tyrone everyday look out for games of freeze tag, but I have never seen Muhammad except to tell me not to eat pork.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2004, 09:56:09 AM »
WTF? Okay anyway,I abhorr gang violence I got raped by one and was robbed by one so I don't like gangs that much they scare me

when I was in Cali in Crenshaw we lived down the street for the Crenshaw Mafia,I mean I could look oput my window and see them......

they never did anything to me,they just minded their own business and I minded mine

but the bloods are a different story...
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"