Author Topic: young bleed  (Read 81 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
young bleed
« on: December 05, 2004, 03:02:28 AM »
all these no limit inspired threads got me to thinking about the dope albums that no limit did put out and a few stand out to me...one in paticular was young bleed my balls and my word album....that might be the most solid release no limit dropped besides snoops last project....Im not sure how well it sold but that album was dope as a bitch....I was wondering how yall felt about that album and if yall had some info about him currently

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re: young bleed
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 12:38:14 PM »
oh shit i totally forgot about this album

def. classic, his other releases are dope too

HOW YA DO THAT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 07:42:01 PM »
I'm glad somebody mentioned this... Young Bleed kind of reminded me of a down south version of Snoop.  His flow was so lazy and laid back he almost falls asleep during the verse, yet it was creative, and it worked well with the Beats By the Pound Production.  C-Loc and his Concentration Camp would pick up the slack when Young Bleed would fall asleep.  Yeah, that album was one of the best No Limit albums, and the song "How You Do Dat Der" is one of the best songs to come out of No Limit.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 10:45:07 PM »
i love how ya do dat there... that shit knocks so hard. definitely in my opinion, best song to ever come out of no limit, with bitch please.