Author Topic: Whats with blacks not eating swine aka pork  (Read 454 times)

Suga Foot

Re: Whats with blacks not eating swine aka pork
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2004, 06:13:19 PM »
Since we're talking about swine and McDonalds, I have an announcement to make:

THE McRIB IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got some fucked up sandwiches here at McDonalds recently, we got like a Rueben and all kinds of weird cheesey melty things.  But we better have the fuckin McRib too  >:(

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2004, 07:21:28 PM »
i wana see that movie super size it, but i might not eat mcdonalds ever again.. :(..

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2004, 07:44:57 PM »
YO thats weird man, cuz i coincedently had a MCRIB today at Mcdonalds, i told the bitch give me a mcrib meal and 2 cheeseburgers and mothafuckers only gave me one, i was pissed but i was like fuck it, and the mcrib is fuckin small but everything is at mcdonalds, their food is made for midgets

You're Muslim and you eat pork?

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2004, 08:05:48 PM »
i wana see that movie super size it, but i might not eat mcdonalds ever again.. :(..

After watching that you will fear Mc Donald's fries because they are indestructable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2004, 08:20:37 PM »
dont trip cuzz, I don't trip over organized religion, I just believe in God and follow my morals and try to do right. I have the Muslim influence because of my family. I try to not eat pork normally but if theres somethin I wanna try I try it, or if its like peperoni on pizza I just gotta have it, besides that its like whatever I dont really like pork that much anyways. btw I think i might have seen you at UCLA the other day, and i ran into the USC team there too. they were practicing or somethin...btw what race are u?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 08:23:14 PM by Doggystylin »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2004, 01:07:22 AM »

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2004, 10:47:01 AM »
what about Watermelon!?

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2004, 10:49:09 AM »
what about Watermelon!?

*mouth waters*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2004, 02:50:54 AM »
Actually, the main reason why Muslims don't eat pork is because we only consume meat of animals that are killed a certain way. That method involves the knife cutting across the jugular vein, so that all the blood exits the body of the animal in such a way that none of it gets to the meat. That way the meat stays clean, but this is not possible to perform on the pig due to its natural anatomy.

I bet i could perform that maneuver on your jugular vein, Jamal, although you're as pig as it gets
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2004, 03:54:51 AM »
Actually, the main reason why Muslims don't eat pork is because we only consume meat of animals that are killed a certain way. That method involves the knife cutting across the jugular vein, so that all the blood exits the body of the animal in such a way that none of it gets to the meat. That way the meat stays clean, but this is not possible to perform on the pig due to its natural anatomy.

I bet i could perform that maneuver on your jugular vein, Jamal, although you're as pig as it gets

You should work on your English. It's no surprise you couldn't get into UCLA; it's also no surprise that I did get in. You're dumb, and I'm smart. Should I make some lame comeback to your lame comment? "You should be able to perform that maneuver, especially after observing it being performed on Armenians by the Turks. Hopefully you picked up a few things while watching them rape your people."

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2004, 04:45:37 AM »

You should work on your English. It's no surprise you couldn't get into UCLA; it's also no surprise that I did get in. You're dumb, and I'm smart. Should I make some lame comeback to your lame comment? "You should be able to perform that maneuver, especially after observing it being performed on Armenians by the Turks. Hopefully you picked up a few things while watching them rape your people."

Thank god i wasn't there to witness it. The tragic genocide you're talking about occurred between 1915 and 1922. My great grandfather's family were victims though. He and one of his 7 sisters were the only survivors. And by the way, what's wrong with my ENGLISH? usually people point out people's mistakes after they say that they made one. Fuck you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2004, 04:47:20 AM by Suffice »
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

dexter

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2004, 10:28:34 AM »
High Blood Pressure

DAYUM

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2004, 02:00:46 PM »
im gonna make sum pork chops right now

rafsta

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2004, 05:50:35 PM »
That's because Xzibit and MC Ren are both muslim. And it's a fact that pork is dirty, at least it's unhealthier than any other meat product, it's common sense.

tell me why its common sense.

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2004, 05:55:49 PM »
I don't eat pork for a number of reasons. 

1.  Pigs are Filthy animals
2.  After that whole Robert Pickton thing, I don't wanna eat pork ever again.

pigs are clean animals in the wild, they use mud to protect and clean their skin... only in pens or farms wateva they live in shit... no different to any other animal... pork is cheap meat, damn good and healthy as fuck.