Author Topic: the GOVERNMENT MAKES MARIJUANA a "GATEWAY DRUG"  (Read 449 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: the GOVERNMENT MAKES MARIJUANA a "GATEWAY DRUG"
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2004, 02:04:26 PM »
^ have u tried weed yet?

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2004, 03:46:19 PM »
well lets end the argument of all thses conservative ppl in here...DRINKING ALCOHOL MAKES U MORE LIKELY TO TRY CRACK!!! And the funny thing is that ITS TRUE...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2004, 04:24:13 PM »
I don't smoke or do anything else, but all my crackaz do.  I use to think that was ridiculous to call weed a gateway drug until I saw my friends then try extasy, acid and coke.  I now believe it's a gateway drug.  My crackaz all agree, too.

rafsta

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2004, 05:40:51 PM »
well lets end the argument of all thses conservative ppl in here...DRINKING ALCOHOL MAKES U MORE LIKELY TO TRY CRACK!!! And the funny thing is that ITS TRUE...

i disagree, how many pot heads smoke crack, compared to alcohol users ? use common sence, almost everyone drinks alcohol, not everyone smokes pot, but a good majority would be tryin other drugs (maybe not crack but lsd mushies xtasy etc...)

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND WEED IS A GATEMAY DRUG.....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2004, 05:10:52 AM »
Bullshit. Trauma is right in what he said. It's like being good in maths improves your language skills because people who arent retarded in maths can also write decent essays. LOL. When on the real side it just comes down to good or bad students in general.
Same with those drugs. Somebody who is likely to do illegal drugs, is simply more likely to do crack than somebody who isnt likely to do illegal drugs. Weed is just called the gateway drug cause it's the most likely to be done illegal drug. Nothing else. I mean apples arent a gateway fruit just because most people who eat apples also eat oranges? Bitches.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2004, 10:35:30 AM »
Bullshit. Trauma is right in what he said. It's like being good in maths improves your language skills because people who arent retarded in maths can also write decent essays. LOL. When on the real side it just comes down to good or bad students in general.
Same with those drugs. Somebody who is likely to do illegal drugs, is simply more likely to do crack than somebody who isnt likely to do illegal drugs. Weed is just called the gateway drug cause it's the most likely to be done illegal drug. Nothing else. I mean apples arent a gateway fruit just because most people who eat apples also eat oranges? Bitches.

i dont think you gettin high off that THC filter bong you smokin out of....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2004, 10:59:40 AM »
Understand that I dont smoke out of this bong for one time's sake. Secondly I doubt it filters THC.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2004, 02:20:43 PM »
Somebody who is likely to do illegal drugs, is simply more likely to do crack than somebody who isnt likely to do illegal drugs. 

Exactly the point...if someone is going to smoke crack, do you think that is the first drug they ever did?  I highly doubt it...they probably started with weed, took some pills, acid, etc.  That person who does crack just doesn't decide one day to make that the first drug he's ever tried.  That is what it makes it a gateway drug.

Somebody who is likely to do illegal drugs, is simply more likely to do crack than somebody who isnt likely to do illegal drugs. 
Bitches.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2004, 06:29:37 PM »
Understand that I dont smoke out of this bong for one time's sake. Secondly I doubt it filters THC.

THC is not absorbed by water

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2004, 12:02:24 AM »
dude theres been a study on this man, weed does get filtered out in water a little bit....which was found in a study done to find which is safer (depending on the thc/tar ratio of method) which found smoking a joint is healthier than smoking out of the bong, if ur tryin to get high...cuz with a joint ur bound to smoke less and get less tar in ur lungs total as compared to bong!!! Anyway 7even good points man, ur exactly right, I have to admit. WEED is not a gateway drug because of something that happens when u smoke that joint and get high...its just people who try weed are the type who would do OTHER DRUGS...cuz they like drugs. Now what  im saying is that ppl who drink alcohol are more likely to try weed, and other drugs...and thats why alcohol is called a gateway drug. But its not the drug, but the person that makes a person wanna try hard drugs u knaamean? Its not that u do weed, and then u get tired of it and want harder and harder drugs since u tried weed and saw that ur totally at the command of drugs and addiction to let u ruin ur life. U know what Im saying? So go ahead and call weed a gateway drug, but the fact of the matter is weed does not directly influence ppl to want to try harder drugs...some ppl even term marijuana as an anti-addictive, which means smoking it helps u get over addictions in other areas of ur life (but not weed :-D)

rafsta

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2004, 12:46:56 PM »
^^^thats what a gateway drug is, not directly linked but it a big bridge....

and yes i have used a bong like that before, filtered all the tar out of the weed, it has a tar catcher, the bulk of the thc is in the tar... more happy with a makeshift powerade billy.