Author Topic: Broken toe  (Read 215 times)

BigBDrugStores

Broken toe
« on: December 07, 2004, 07:43:29 PM »
I was at my moms house and went to find the telephone. at that time when i was walking the poer want off and i hit my toe quite hard against an chest at the end of a bes. it swelled up and hurt for a day or two. i went afterhours to a freind that works a dentists office and xrayed my foot (come on im not going to spend money on an xray if im not certian somethings going to be broken). turns out it was broken and now i dont know what to do. any suggestions?

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
Re: Broken toe
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 08:30:24 PM »
lol how about gonig to the hospital
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 08:33:28 PM »
lol how about gonig to the hospital
its not that serious i can still walk but its hurts alittle i have to limp alittle. its kind of inconvinent and it would be even more inconvineint if had a cast on my foot for a pinky toe. plus thats was too expensive

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 08:40:01 PM »
walk it off

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 08:45:43 PM »
ok

pappy

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2004, 09:03:54 PM »
chop it off

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2004, 09:07:56 PM »
chop it off
come on man you being absurd thats even more of an inconvinence

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2004, 10:16:19 PM »
Hmmm, you've broke a bone.  I know! You could go see a fucking DOCTOR, maybe they'll know what to do with a broken bone.  Man, you're a fucking idiot.  I'm surprised you've lived long enough to be here today.  All i'm saying is, somebody's gotta intervene or you'll never make 30. 

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2004, 12:11:15 AM »
eh... how about insurance?? :whistle:

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2004, 03:26:32 PM »
Uh yeah, im going to have to agree with trauma. Your a moron to not consider the doctor.

If you dont go to the doctor your toe bone is going to be deformed.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2004, 04:27:41 PM »
no offense but your limping from a broken pinky toe? sounds kinda girly.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2004, 09:02:59 PM »
Oh wait a minute.  If it's a PINKY toe, I wouldn't worry about it.  I think I've broken mine about 4 times, and I know for a fact there's nothing they can do for a broken pinky toe.  I've broken my ribs, too, and there's nothing they can do for that... so actually, unless you're in incredible pain, I wouldn't go to the doctor, lol. 

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2004, 09:05:00 PM »
Oh wait a minute.  If it's a PINKY toe, I wouldn't worry about it.  I think I've broken mine about 4 times, and I know for a fact there's nothing they can do for a broken pinky toe.  I've broken my ribs, too, and there's nothing they can do for that... so actually, unless you're in incredible pain, I wouldn't go to the doctor, lol. 
thanks man, just what i needed to know

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2004, 09:36:54 PM »
no, that's what you wanted to hear ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2004, 09:41:02 PM »
lol, True.  If it's his small toe, though, there's nothing they can do for that, you're just screwed.  It doesn't hurt very much at all though, not really a big deal, unless it's something MAJOR like you're bleeding or something.