Author Topic: What's your IQ?  (Read 249 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
What's your IQ?
« on: December 08, 2004, 10:57:21 AM »
Mine's 142, I figure that's pretty good considering average is around 100.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's your IQ?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 10:58:21 AM »
How would you know? Taking some stupid test on the internet?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 11:00:29 AM »

The official one, www.iqtest.com. It's actually down, when I was young it was 149.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 11:20:08 AM »

The official one, www.iqtest.com. It's actually down, when I was young it was 149.

ohh... so you were smarter when you were young?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 11:50:15 AM »
lol.. apart from the 37th question, which was complete nuts, I didnt even understand it (Im german), I don't see how I had many things wrong, therefore I doubt you can get the 160 score in this test, unless perfect makes it 160 and one Q wrong makes it much less.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 12:30:14 PM »
lol i answered about 20 questions then got bored and filled in random answers and scored a 137.

130 - 145    Genius (2.3% of test takers)

Anyways... IQ just measures your ability to learn.  Intelligence is often used as a synoymn for wisdom, when really they are quite different things.  If you don't invest your time actually learning IQ ends up meaning very little.  But additionally, learning isn't just about learning quickly, but learning properly.  Its similiar to genetics and weight lifting.  I don't have amazing genetics, but I'm fairly strong because I workout a lot, and approach my diet and exercise scientifically.... or as Vince Lombardi says, "perfect practice makes perfect"  anyways... people with low IQs may be at a disadvantage in the class room, but I wouldnt base my hiring decisions on IQ.  I'd base them on experience. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2004, 01:29:35 PM »
^^ I agree, I really don't put any stock in an IQ test, I just posted up my result for discussion purposes. I feel that it doesn't test the true things which make a person intelligent. For example, I have an incredible memory and can recite names and dates like crazy. I can easily name all 21 of Canada's Prime Ministers and there approximate times in office and every US President from 1928 to the present and their terms. An IQ test doesn't have anything about that.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2004, 01:55:13 PM »
I really don't put any stock in an IQ test, I just posted up my result for discussion purposes.

Don't tell me it didn't boost your ego :P

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2004, 02:02:29 PM »
I really don't put any stock in an IQ test, I just posted up my result for discussion purposes.

Don't tell me it didn't boost your ego :P

Not really, my ego is huge already. If anything it took me down since I got a higher score when I was 11 or 12.

Paris

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2004, 02:41:27 PM »
mine is 134....

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2004, 02:42:52 PM »
i did a test and pressed all random answers and got 88 or some shit

Acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2004, 03:39:14 PM »
^^^^ damn thats higher than if you woulda tried

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2004, 04:24:45 PM »
wow thats fuckin gay. i actually tried doing it and it wants to charge me $10 to see my score. what a waste of time

Acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2004, 05:05:21 PM »
^^^^ see, thats the real test.  anyone who pays the $10 is a certified idiot.  and anyone who doesn't pay, well they are one step ahead of some people in the world.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2004, 06:49:02 PM »
i've taken a few online throught the years. I always get between 129 and 135
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)