Author Topic: What's your IQ?  (Read 250 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's your IQ?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2004, 07:03:06 PM »
wow thats fuckin gay. i actually tried doing it and it wants to charge me $10 to see my score. what a waste of time

it was 10$ for an analysis of your results, and the answers to the question.  the results were free.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2004, 07:10:00 PM »
wow thats fuckin gay. i actually tried doing it and it wants to charge me $10 to see my score. what a waste of time

it was 10$ for an analysis of your results, and the answers to the question.  the results were free.

Yep.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2004, 08:40:58 PM »
I've never sat down and completed one because they get on my nerves. So I guess I'm just plain dumb lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2004, 08:58:08 PM »
Yall probably won't believe me, but I just took it from the site Lincoln listed, and scored a 158. 

145 - 160 Extraordinary genius (Less than 1% of test takers)

I don't put much stock into them, though, I'd probably score differently if I took it over again.  I can tell you though that all of the questions seemed pretty easy and when I think I 'see' things instead of think about things.  Like the hexagons and shit they mentioned, I knew the answer was false because I could see 3 hexagons in my mind and immediately knew it was impossible for them to interact and make 10 areas. 

When I was a kid, growing up in california, I was double promoted, I skipped the 2nd grade, and graduated at 16.  I always do well on these 'spatial skills' tests and many times get a perfect score... that doesn't make you smart, though... just means I'm good at mental tests. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2004, 09:43:04 PM »
I've been taking IQ tests since I was 10, and I always score between 150-160. The last time I took a test was the summer after my 11th grade year and I scored a 159, but most of the time it's somewhere in between 153-156. I'm talking about real IQ tests, not these bullshit online ones.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2004, 10:08:23 PM »
159, heh?  what'd I say my score was again?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2004, 10:32:38 PM »
I just took the test on that site he posted up, and scored a 158.  :)

I wonder if we missed the same question(s)

Acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2004, 10:48:23 PM »
wow, I had no idea wcc was full of rocket scientists.  How is it I end up reading so many damn stupid posts?

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2004, 10:54:34 PM »
wow, I had no idea wcc was full of rocket scientists.  How is it I end up reading so many damn stupid posts?
LOL!

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2004, 11:37:44 PM »
lol for real what's up with all these people having high scores? The 2% of geniuses in the world come here? If so, the world is doomed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2004, 11:51:46 PM »
hahahahah

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2004, 05:02:31 AM »
Just goes to show ya the test is probably full of shit, lol. 

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2004, 05:50:16 AM »
its just money makin, its the same as the poetry.com site, they tell you to submit a poem, then a few weeks later in the mail youre told congratulations your poem is being published !! only 59$ for a copy !!! damn some ppl stupid enuf to buy, the iq test is same style, they get you amped thinkin u got a bomb test score, then you wanna buy they books for improvin ure iq, and all this other bullshit.... not a bad idea...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2004, 07:21:42 AM »
was I the only one who  caught the tag line:

"you're smarter than you think"

that test was pretty easy, and it make sense for them to make it that way.  no one is going to pay 10$ to get a report saying they are morons.... but if u score high, morons will pay money to get a report saying they are geniuses.