Author Topic: Israeli Soldier Repeatedly Shoots Girl to Make Sure She Was Dead  (Read 256 times)

rafsta

Re: Israeli Soldier Repeatedly Shoots Girl to Make Sure She Was Dead
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 11:25:29 AM »
shottin the girl due to pre-cautions is half of the evil, but then shotting til she is dead, dead at point blank, thats wrong as wrong gets and needs attention.

tommyilromano

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2004, 12:01:13 PM »
Well, all I gotta say is, if you're gonna do something, make sure you do it right. 

Fuck you... its a 13 year old girl. That shit aint funny.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2004, 01:56:56 PM »
The only  question that comes to mind though is "what was the girl doing there?" School was in the other direction.
 Those soldiers have witnessed many situations in which underaged Palesinians were carrying explosives.

LMAO. Next time some Palestinian blows himself up and kills innocent kids, and someone tells you "what were the kids doing by the movie theater? they were ditching school and weren't supposed to be there", what would come to your mind?

Seriously, I don't understand how anyone could defend the killings of innocent KIDS. I despise Palestinians who do it, I despise Israelis who do it, I despise my own Afghans who do it, and I wouldn't stand up for anyone who carries out such an act.

Im not trying to justefy nor to support the killings of innocent children, but fact remains that killing inocent children is not even a mission for the Israeli armed forces (unlike that of the Palestinian millitants), tragedies do occure  under such complex sircumstances, Israeli children don't have a history of exploding on Palestinians, The Palestinian propoganda is also known for the high prices it is willing to pay to produce the right headlines, a girl sent to a
millitarry  check point with a school beg (or even without it) isn't much of an exception....Again Im not saying that it's OK, an innocent life lost is never OK, but people here are quick to jump into conclusions and are as quick to demonise the Israeli armed forces just to fill in the missing details in that "Monsterous Israel Picture" they have in their heads.

Yeah and you're also quick to say that every Israeli soldier has good intentions, which is obviously not true. I'm not saying the whole Israeli army is fucked up, they're doing the that their fucked up government ordered them to do, but you can't say there aren't some bad apples in the bunch.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 12:55:37 AM »
Well, a soldier is not entitled to act upon his rage or frustration, it's an army, there are rules, what I meant was that as an ARMY the Israeli Army is not there to kill innocent people, it's there to prevent terroristic atacks on Israeli citizents and to preserve national security.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2004, 12:56:51 AM »
Well, a soldier is not entitled to act upon his rage or frustration, it's an army, there are rules, what I meant was that as an ARMY the Israeli Army is not there to kill innocent people, it's there to prevent terroristic atacks on Israeli citizents and to preserve national security.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2004, 09:33:51 PM »
I taught him that too. Lol

you didn't teach anything, that's common fact....what you tried to do was blame bush.... i'm sure bush dreams of figgy pudding and reindeer around this time, not about the deaths of 100,000 just because he said they should do something

No goof, my point was how the fuck is Bush gonna use the argument of Saddam being a threat because he killed his own people, when the US was actively involved in some manner in those people gettin killed. As a justification for war, its completely retarded.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2004, 07:45:09 AM »
Its why Isreal is just like USA...Suddam is a threat lets attack Iraq n Free them. O look a palestenian to close to our post...bout 300 yards away, shes a threat shoot her......no warning no nothing....there in the fuckin army they should atleast yell a warning of sum sort, not just nail the girl cuz she looks like a threat. if we killed kids in america cuz they looked like a threat.....oo shit....black n spanish kid population would go down. jus cuz they look like threatning "hoodlums". Isreali and American soldiers do this more often than people think. Palestinians and Arabs and them do it to, but American media loves to report it makin them look bad, but not Americans or Isreali's....God forbid they get exposed and the world realizses there morals are not flawless.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2004, 12:08:07 PM »
Its why Isreal is just like USA...Suddam is a threat lets attack Iraq n Free them. O look a palestenian to close to our post...bout 300 yards away, shes a threat shoot her......no warning no nothing....there in the fuckin army they should atleast yell a warning of sum sort, not just nail the girl cuz she looks like a threat. if we killed kids in america cuz they looked like a threat.....oo shit....black n spanish kid population would go down. jus cuz they look like threatning "hoodlums". Isreali and American soldiers do this more often than people think. Palestinians and Arabs and them do it to, but American media loves to report it makin them look bad, but not Americans or Isreali's....God forbid they get exposed and the world realizses there morals are not flawless.

It's much simpler man, you don't really know what you're talking about, How can you compare "Hoodlums" and troubled kids to children that are used as Live Bombs, If she did carry explossives she would Panic and activate the Bomb as a reaction to their warning, She wasn't suppose to be there in the first place, It's too much of a danger to aproach every possible aim and to put the lives of an entire team in danger....Again it's tragic that it had to come to this, but these are the conditions the Palestinian terrorists provide themselves with so they can work on both Tactical and Explainatory propoganda levels.

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2004, 12:10:47 PM »
I taught him that too. Lol

you didn't teach anything, that's common fact....what you tried to do was blame bush.... i'm sure bush dreams of figgy pudding and reindeer around this time, not about the deaths of 100,000 just because he said they should do something

No goof, my point was how the fuck is Bush gonna use the argument of Saddam being a threat because he killed his own people, when the US was actively involved in some manner in those people gettin killed. As a justification for war, its completely retarded.

you call the president making a suggestion, actively involved?

the president says we should all fight terrorism, so why haven't you picked up your gun and gone to afghanistan if the president is so powerful?