Author Topic: Personal Messages...  (Read 423 times)

DAYUM

Re: Personal Messages...
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2004, 11:24:10 AM »
man yall are sick and ag he is tha siccest muthafuckka on here..................

u have the most fucked up eyes ive ever seen but i dont say anything....

Eyes is the last thing she should worry about...

dude have u seen hers? its like she only has one good eye and the other one is like a glass eye LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2004, 12:20:19 PM »
man yall are sick and ag he is tha siccest muthafuckka on here..................

dude have u seen hers? its like she only has one good eye and the other one is like a glass eye LMAO

Yea, I've seen that...But if I was her, I'd be more concerned with being a 400 pound retard.

DAYUM

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2004, 02:17:41 PM »

Yea, I've seen that...But if I was her, I'd be more concerned with being a 400 pound retard.
LMAO true...

mauzip

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2004, 05:11:55 PM »
I just got a weird one:

Quote from: soopa-man
;D ;D Sorry To Bother You Homie But I Noticed You Posted A Different Tracklisting Of "Shoalin's Finest" Most Notably The Strawberry Song Being Different Than The One I Got On My CD...Its Propb Different If You Live In The Uk Ghost Usually Has Different Shyt On UK Versions Holla At ME Man I Got Pleanty Ghost Shyt TO TRADE!!

I have no idea what this guy's talking about :D

Woodrow

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2004, 10:59:15 PM »
Quote from: infinite59
Qual Huwallahu Ahad.  Allahas Samad.  Lam Yalik Walam Yulad.  Walam Yakan Lahu Kuffan Ahad!!!!!!!!!!!

All praises to Allah the most high.  And all of his messengers known and unknown.  Please guide those who lack vision!!!!!!!

Fuck infinite

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2004, 03:57:17 AM »
beef in THIS thread? what a surprise ::)

i just got shit like
Quote from: dexter
bAN YOURSELF WET DOG!!!!
FOOL!!!!

shit like that, but i got 154 pm's right now, so i ain't gonna pick those out...some stuff would be funny if you knew about the history of the keystyle board, but i don't think there'd be a point in posting it here