Author Topic: Do you ever......  (Read 334 times)

Suga Foot

Do you ever......
« on: December 10, 2004, 04:08:58 PM »
Do you ever not wanna go out on a weekend because you just know shit is gonna go down?  Like tonight I have to go to this party out of town, and I KNOW there's gonna be fights, and the police will come.  And there's nothing I can do but accept it.  This shit happens almost every weekend.  And I'm getting tired of it.  We go to a party, and people always show up bottling, fighting, even stabbing people.  I'm not worried for my safety or anything, but the shit is always such a hassle.  I'm fuckin 21 years old, this shit has been happening since I was 14, I don't wanna deal with this kid shit anymore.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do you ever......
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 04:23:39 PM »
I've never been to a place where dude was stabbed or where a serious fight was going down. Sounds weird to me, every weekend..  ???

People gotta chill.  8) Pass the blunt, fuck a cunt, that's how that shit goes down here.  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ainsy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 04:39:01 PM »
yeh man, i kno how u feel, lyk in the past couple of months 2 of my m8s hav been stabbed n lyk 2nyt a big fight started, i aint wana go out 2 fight, unlike sum sad fuckers tht do, a aint sayn my place is worst or nyfin, scotland aint tht bad, bt its gettin so much wurs now,n i h8 those feelins coz after it ur jus lyk damn i wish i jus left it

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 10:00:50 PM »
Do you ever not wanna go out on a weekend because you just know shit is gonna go down?  Like tonight I have to go to this party out of town, and I KNOW there's gonna be fights, and the police will come.  And there's nothing I can do but accept it.  This shit happens almost every weekend.  And I'm getting tired of it.  We go to a party, and people always show up bottling, fighting, even stabbing people.  I'm not worried for my safety or anything, but the shit is always such a hassle.  I'm fuckin 21 years old, this shit has been happening since I was 14, I don't wanna deal with this kid shit anymore.
Surrey or somethin?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 12:04:37 AM »
man whenever you got a bunch of people and alcohol, your sure to see some shit.  I been around it for years.  it don't bother me.  I get drunk and have fun.  I hate those dumbfucks that act all tuff when they are drunk and just wanna pick fights with people.  they are the same type of people that ruin shit for everybody.

for instance, where I went to college, Marti Gras is pretty huge.  It ain't no new orleans, but it is pretty fuckin huge.  My first year there I had such a blast, it was so much fun.  they had hundreds of arrests.  so the next year the city says, alright, we will have the parade on a tuesday this year, so maybe it will cut down on the partying and all the out of towners comming in.  That ended up being a crazy fuckin marti gras year.  someone got ran over and shit, and it was just out of control.  so they canceled the parade the next year.  then it came back for my last year there, and it was the craziest of the 4 years I was there.  They decided to have the parade on a sunday this year, to again hope to cut down on partying and out of towners.  HUGE MISTAKE.  People partied from thursday all the way throught the weekend.  it was crazy.  So many cops had to be brought in.  I remember this party I was at, and man there musta been thousands of people there.  cops show up with riot gear and shit, and are macing people and shooting them with bean bags I heard.  Then this last year, I wasn't there, but I heard the shit got so fuckin crazy.  riots and shit.  anyways all cuz dumb ass people can't just have fun, they gotta go do some dumb shit.  I'm sure marti gras will be canceled forever there now, all thanks to dumbfucks.

same shit with halloween in chico.  If you live in california, then you should damn well know what I'm talking about, and if you don't, well you need to get up out from under that rock.

and you know what it all is?  its fuckin dumbass tuff guys.  just wanting to fight and beat somebody up.  they ruin so much shit, all so they can feel like they are some hard ass thug.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 02:03:32 AM »
Yup, I go to parties, have my fun and always leave just before po po comes. Just so I can watch all the drunk people stumble out of the house paranoid as fuck. It's too funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 03:01:38 AM »

dawg, it's like we the same person in parallel worlds. U hit the nail right on the head 4 me. It's even worse when the cats gettin cut, stabbed, shot is ure own people and now U gotta get cats bac asap. So it juss drags on and on. U got ure bitches and you'd love to juss get fucked up and live it up, but the paranoid mind state ure in is tellin you something is goin down any minute, and that juss kills you inside. I ain't been to a party where I can party alllll the way through with no drama in hella long. Even at my own fuckin birthday party where I don't let no one but my folks in, somebody fucks up and the shanks come out, but in this case the shanks was dropped and we went toes. But that ain't the point, point is it's bullshit, and pointless most times, I feel U 151% on that. It's a trip.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 10:18:07 AM »
okay guys go to an older club..........there is clubs for people 30 and over.......these are much tamer,you can meet some cool people and you won't have to talk that young launguage,man it is more fun to talk adult to adult then some damn kid that will take it in their head to kill you
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2004, 10:33:35 AM »
okay guys go to an older club..........there is clubs for people 30 and over.......these are much tamer,you can meet some cool people and you won't have to talk that young launguage,man it is more fun to talk adult to adult then some damn kid that will take it in their head to kill you

yeah cos nobody over the age of 30 fights... ::)

i know exactly what u mean, whether it be when im at work (in a nightclub) or on a night, there is pretty much always something happening...bottles, knives, whatever...im getting kinda sick of it too...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2004, 10:44:30 AM »
it seems like on the news there is a shooting at a club around here every night. Another reason I don't go to clubs. Because if someone starts shit with me I swing and i might get shot by one of there coward friends if i do because thats how people get down nowadays. Pussies

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2004, 10:49:28 AM »
I am not saying that nobody over the age of 30 fights I am just saying it is a more mature crowd man
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2004, 12:41:51 PM »
Surrey or somethin?

last night it was in Maple Ridge

it's good to see i'm not the only one goin through this shit.  Last night all that happened was someones car got FUCKED UP.  Guy couldn't even open his door when they were done with it.  lol.  We don't know who did it tho.

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2004, 04:59:22 PM »
in australia we still believe in usin fists and leavin it at that... ppl that use knives bottles n shit are just plain cowards, usually get dealt with one way or the other. ive seen screwdrivers and knives pulled, but livin in oz it isnt uncommon to see a cunt charge with a tree branch...

the reason most cats beef is jelousy, whether it be the haters on the cash flow, or the haters hatin on not gettin no women, they beef, then get the beef groupies if u know wat i mean....

u.s.a needs to chill the fuck out, mebe ure weed isnt chronic enuf.....

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2004, 05:06:45 PM »
i been to a bad neighborhood, lived there for 2 months, it was in a place called Lublin (east of Poland near Russia)... that place is fucked up, you look at a cunt wrong and theyll strip you, leave u naked in the cold, youll be lucky if u leave unscathed. but they live by strict rules, if u mind ure own business then youll be left be, dont make eye contact with noone, dont even give a lighter, if someone asks you for 5c or a ciggie u say no and keep movin, but yeah the first nite i went out drinkin there was a huge brawl coz some skinhead gang were lurkin about the wrong block, there was no way i was gettin involved in that shit, they got fucked on coz they were cuttin thru the block, they were outsiders in a big group and got fucked on. when you drive in the country cops cant pull u over after 10pm, if u see cops with sirens you have the legal right to keep drivin til the next town and go to a cop station, coz theyres peeps dressin in cop uniforms, fake sirons and shit pullin kunts over then robbin em blind, just left battered and bruised... not to mention all the cunts gettin killed in the mountains...

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2004, 06:14:31 PM »
u.s.a needs to chill the fuck out, mebe ure weed isnt chronic enuf.....

I live in Vancouver.