Author Topic: Do you ever......  (Read 322 times)

rafsta

Re: Do you ever......
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2004, 06:28:39 PM »
u.s.a needs to chill the fuck out, mebe ure weed isnt chronic enuf.....

I live in Vancouver.

thats Canada right ? shit i wouldnt have thought they got plenty of violence brewin, ive always been under the impression canadians are as laid back as aussies... damn i feel for ya man, beein able to chill at a party i take for granted for sure, but theyres always problems if u lookin for em...

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 06:33:43 PM »
in australia we still believe in usin fists and leavin it at that... ppl that use knives bottles n shit are just plain cowards, usually get dealt with one way or the other. ive seen screwdrivers and knives pulled, but livin in oz it isnt uncommon to see a cunt charge with a tree branch...

the reason most cats beef is jelousy, whether it be the haters on the cash flow, or the haters hatin on not gettin no women, they beef, then get the beef groupies if u know wat i mean....

u.s.a needs to chill the fuck out, mebe ure weed isnt chronic enuf.....

the only time ppl use knives or guns are the gangs which only really fight amongst themselves, if u dont fuck with them you can live without even knowin they exist, mainly asian street gangs and the bikies...

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 06:36:02 PM »
shit is stupid but i've been on both sides
i've been attacked by drunk dudes but i also used to do all that shit
when your drunk it's like life or death, thats why i think it get so extream. the mindset is I'm gunna fuck him up before he can fuck me up. plus when a dude is drunk, you never know what he'll do

rafsta

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 06:38:30 PM »
when your drunk it's like life or death, thats why i think it get so extream. the mindset is I'm gunna fuck him up before he can fuck me up. plus when a dude is drunk, you never know what he'll do

usually if u dont start shit, there wont be shit, DONT WORRY BE HAPPY..

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2004, 06:47:09 PM »

usually if u dont start shit, there wont be shit, DONT WORRY BE HAPPY..

where i'm from dudes like to act up. you don't have to do anything. but i guess your right, i put my self in that situation

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2004, 06:56:24 PM »
i feel ya on that... i got my ways of avoiding conflict, not bein a pussy, just bein reasonable, if reason doesnt work we can slug it out (not shoot out btw) i got the assurance i wont get killed tho, maybe a few stiches, or a few broken bones thats it...

in oz my mate got his throat cut, but only bcoz he walked up to a gang of ppl and started abusin them for gankin some dudes phone (he didnt even know the cat), he's a good dude only means well and the cunts smashed on him, i know if i had a gun that nite i wouldve blasted all those suckas to hell, i couldnt do shit, it was 5 of us against 25, if we jumped in they wouldve smashed on us harder then my mate.... worst nite ever...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2004, 09:29:29 PM »
Man Suga Foot, props on this thread

This same shit is poppin off with me. Im not from the subarbs. Im from the projects straight up, Im talkin public housing, the whole nine yards mayne thats where I used to live before I moved out this year to be closer to school. Man, I used to do alot of stupid shit when I was in my teens. Thank God almighty, that I got away with everything with a clean record, some of the shit Ive done, I would be doing time now for sure.

When I hit my last year of high school I paid a lil attention in school and got decent marks to go to university. Before that I was passing and thats it. Its not that it was hard, (I had gotten bored with school years ago), but I was fuckin around, smoking chronic every day, hittin up clubs, beefin, pullin flexes.

I left that shit when my University thang started gettin good. Im not stupid, shit I found my meal ticket. But theres some old beef that hasnt been resolved, and theres this next dude who I punked out cuz he was shiesty with my money. He used to be my close boy, till I knocked his ass out for betrayin me by takin my cash. I got all the homies from his own area to X this man out. But hes a bitch, so you know, a real g know that bitches, men with no honour, they can be slapped around, beat up, but that man dont have no shame in stoopin low. Im talkin about snitchin mans out, fuckin with my crib. But hes a bitch tho, hes shook.

Anyways, that point is, man I guess we all live the life we choose for ourselves. We are a product of our own decisions mayne. For example, if u dabble in that street shit  a lil, thats always gonna be around, you opening up new worlds, that one cant just bounce out. Especially if youre a man who still chills and kicks back where u know he was from. Like me.

Anyways, im high fuck it im out peace in the middle east.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2004, 01:30:49 AM »
stupid when you gotta worry about that kinda shit at a party.   
Suga Foot, i dunno anyone in maple ridge, only go out there for hockey, never really heard about shit goin down there....only really hear about Surrey eh? even cloverdale sometimes. Richmond's crazy, we went out there to watch some rice rocket street races in the summer, so many asians tryin to start shit.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2004, 04:11:58 PM »
Yup, I go to parties, have my fun and always leave just before po po comes. Just so I can watch all the drunk people stumble out of the house paranoid as fuck. It's too funny.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2004, 09:41:06 PM »
stupid when you gotta worry about that kinda shit at a party.   
Suga Foot, i dunno anyone in maple ridge, only go out there for hockey, never really heard about shit goin down there....only really hear about Surrey eh? even cloverdale sometimes. Richmond's crazy, we went out there to watch some rice rocket street races in the summer, so many asians tryin to start shit.

The thing  about Maple Ridge is that it's a smaller city.  So there's all the different groups of people tryin to 'run' the city.  Surrey has the East Indians, Richmond has the Asians ect.  So you get a lot of little squabbles goin down all the time.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2004, 09:23:03 AM »
shit like this never happens in my town. maybe punches and bottles, but knives? nah. those idiots who dont know how to control their alcohol drinking, fuck everything up.

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2004, 06:29:19 PM »
I had to bring this back up.  I was just listening to some new mixtape with Jamie Fox, he was saying he was at some dope party, he says it's the type of party where you know you'll either get shot or have a good time, where it can go wither way.  That shit is funny and true.  Those parties are always the best, lol, not where you could get shot I mean, but just when there's so many people, you know something could go off at any time, but it ends up just being a dope party.