Author Topic: over population  (Read 429 times)

rafsta

over population
« on: December 11, 2004, 06:47:25 PM »
eventually it will happen, there is no stopping it really, unless all pregnancies are controlled, do you think we will eventually colonise mars ? i think its the next step, like when america or wateva was discovered like 300 (??) years ago, took 6 months to get there, thats how lon it takes to get to mars now (maybe a month or two more).....

when australia was discovered it was labelled as havin infertile soils for growin etc... Australia now grows some of the highest quality fruits, bananas, mangoes, got some of the best oranges etc...

imagine space ppl that go on round the solar system cruises alone (like that cat that sailed around the world), instead of explorin antarctica explore pluto or one of saturns moons.....

i want that anti ageing shizz just to live 1000yrs to see this world !!! thats if we ahevnt destroyed ourselves by then....

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: over population
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 07:02:32 PM »
i don't think we'll get into space for a while, we're still blowin up astronauts
remember the space shuttle columbia

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 07:16:55 PM »
america was discovered 300 yrs ago right ? think about what happen 100 yrs ago, write bros made first airplane, cars came about around that time, 40 years ago (maybe) first space launch, now we got astronaust livin in a space shuttle, 100 years ago coulmd ppl imagine moon landings ? we cant imagine whats gonna happen in another 100yrs, let alone 300yrs, columbus was hardcore for sailing 10000 km's....

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2004, 09:05:51 PM »
Well, you have two questions, the first is about over population, how do you tell people not to have children? It's just going to happen, not much of a way around it, the only way to get rid of people, is to start killing people, and we're not going to do that, so we shouldn't worry about it, just plan for it and make the best of it.

Second, Mars, yeah, I think eventually we will colonize it.  I dont' know when, but as you say, a ton happens in 100 years.  NASA recently announced a manned mission to mars for the future, so the groundwork for that is being laid right now. 

Acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 09:47:18 PM »
naw I doubt we are gonna inhabit mars.  I think people will eventually destroy earth.  for as smart of an animal as we are, in some ways we are the most dumb.  and trauma is wrong, there already is population control in the world.  In china you are allowed only to have one child, otherwise you have to pay large sums of money to the chinese government for each other child.  I'm sure there are many governments working on population control, such as war, not curing diseases, jail, and more.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 10:45:42 PM »
I'm not wrong.  China is a communist society, we live in a free country, you don't and can't tell people how many children to have in a free country.  Do you honestly think I don't know about the child birth laws in China, and you do? Do you honestly think I'm wrong, and you're right? 

Acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 10:48:57 PM »
I think your ignorant.  bottom line.  I think you are an american groupie, such as kaliweed and represent are snoopy groupies I think you are an american groupie.  only seeing one side of the fence.

how do you tell people not to have children?

you typed it yourself dipshit.  so, ask the chinese government.

Do you honestly think I'm wrong, and you're right?

of course.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 11:54:17 PM »
Arguments that grow out of miscommunication are always fun

*settles down with some drinks and watches the show*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2004, 12:39:27 AM »
the only way to get rid of people, is to start killing people, and we're not going to do that

Actually we are... and maybe Bush could use this as his next excuse for going to war... "The War on Over-Population"

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2004, 01:25:43 AM »
I could see a couple failed trys at Mars in our lifetime, i cant see us actually doing it while we're still alive tho.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2004, 03:18:03 AM »
the only way to get rid of people, is to start killing people, and we're not going to do that

Actually we are... and maybe Bush could use this as his next excuse for going to war... "The War on Over-Population"
cosign

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2004, 04:47:49 AM »
Actually, the German population decreases. Vacation and nice cars and career instead of children is the thinking now. Generation X. It's the poor people who get most children, like China and India. Also, in America it aint the white people who increase the population with their children, but the hispanic people.
Well anyway if you're from America you shouldnt worry about over-population cause you have very few people living per square mile. It's the poor countries in the East who have to worry about over-population.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2004, 06:27:14 AM »
FIRST OFF QUIT THE GODDAMN BULLSHIT BEEFIN.....

this is a fucken discussion not a bitch fight, everyones entitled to an opinion no matter how stupid or wateva it seems to you, i got no time to read net bickering....

yeh they some valid points, i think that we will need to control birth rates, just make it not possible to have more than 2 children, its depriving freedom, but unless we find more recourses it will eventually happen... i think cloning of food etc will eventually happen as common practice, cloning fish pigs etc, the world doesnt have unlimited recources, so imagin a generation of kids growin up on a space ship or wateva, crazy fucked up shit.... just a though anyway.

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2004, 06:29:19 AM »
Actually, the German population decreases. Vacation and nice cars and career instead of children is the thinking now. Generation X. It's the poor people who get most children, like China and India. Also, in America it aint the white people who increase the population with their children, but the hispanic people.
Well anyway if you're from America you shouldnt worry about over-population cause you have very few people living per square mile. It's the poor countries in the East who have to worry about over-population.

in australia we wont have a overpopulation problem for ages, but this is a far out speculation, like hundreds of years, i feel as though humans are livin for today and tomorrow, but not next week.

tommyilromano

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2004, 08:26:31 AM »
america was discovered 300 yrs ago right ? think about what happen 100 yrs ago, write bros made first airplane, cars came about around that time, 40 years ago (maybe) first space launch, now we got astronaust livin in a space shuttle, 100 years ago coulmd ppl imagine moon landings ? we cant imagine whats gonna happen in another 100yrs, let alone 300yrs, columbus was hardcore for sailing 10000 km's....

America wasn't discovered 300 years ago... It was discovered in 1492 by Columbus..