Author Topic: over population  (Read 428 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: over population
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2004, 12:43:32 PM »
lets kill the gay people, ill start with jomo

rafsta

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2004, 01:05:18 PM »

i thought i made my point clear, i wasnt askin who are the natural inhabitants, i was askin who discovered america

I guess u dont get what we are saying.  You cannot discover something that already has been discovered.

hmmm, u like bein difficult.

Acgrundy

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2004, 01:23:38 PM »
^^^ naw man, pull your head out of your ass.  Did the first white people who grabbed slaves from africa discover africa too?

rafsta

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2004, 01:56:09 PM »
^^^ naw man, pull your head out of your ass.  Did the first white people who grabbed slaves from africa discover africa too?

ok ill just get my head out my ass....

right, africa is different, it isnt a seperate island, and ure comparin oranges to apples, go back to doin crime, discussions arent ure forte.

and you been listening too much nas, dont believe everything you hear from rappers.

^^^ if you dont understand that, then what i'm gettin at is Black ppl enslaved themselves, white ppl introduced possibility of makin money, white ppl didnt enter Africa and just decide to start pickin off Black ppl to enslave, trade started slavery in Africa.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 01:58:18 PM by rafsta »

Acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2004, 02:06:08 PM »
jesus christ you are fuckin dumb.  I was using the slavery example, as just that, an example, I wasn't getting technical. 

so tell me who discovered africa?  was it the first white people who went over there and grabbed slaves?  or was it the black people who were already living there?

I'm not comparing apples to oranges.  North America is a continent, correct?  Africa is a continent, correct?  where is the difference?

the idiotic way you are thinking, technically, everyone, could discover everything.  I go find a hole in the wall restaurant in san francisco, that makes great food.  I"ve never been there before, nor have I ever heard of it.  so I go there and find out its great food.  I discovered it?  in one sense yes, I discovered it for myself.  but did I really discover it?  hell no, thousands of people had eaten there before me, I just personally didn't know it.

Its pretty sad how much I have to spell things out for fuckin jackasses on this board.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2004, 02:08:06 PM »
yea i discovered the internet, i dont give a fuck what people say!!!!

Acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2004, 02:10:41 PM »
I discovered rap

Thirteen

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2004, 02:26:10 PM »
jesus christ you are fuckin dumb.  I was using the slavery example, as just that, an example, I wasn't getting technical. 

so tell me who discovered africa?  was it the first white people who went over there and grabbed slaves?  or was it the black people who were already living there?

I'm not comparing apples to oranges.  North America is a continent, correct?  Africa is a continent, correct?  where is the difference?

the idiotic way you are thinking, technically, everyone, could discover everything.  I go find a hole in the wall restaurant in san francisco, that makes great food.  I"ve never been there before, nor have I ever heard of it.  so I go there and find out its great food.  I discovered it?  in one sense yes, I discovered it for myself.  but did I really discover it?  hell no, thousands of people had eaten there before me, I just personally didn't know it.

Its pretty sad how much I have to spell things out for fuckin jackasses on this board.

you could claim that you discovered what a dickhead moron dude is

rafsta

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2004, 05:03:17 PM »

first off dont start insulting me, obviously we got different wave lengths of thinkin...

yes north america is a continent, but its seperate to europe, asia, africa etc... even before jesus christ we have known that africa etc exists, america was discovered 1500 years ago, if you want me to let you be a lil smart ass, and say columbus didnt discover america then i will, he discovered it for wester culture ok ?

one more thing, if you want to try to convince me with an argument, oyu shouldnt use made up examples, but something that i could take you seriously on.

Acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2004, 05:16:26 PM »
^^^ You obviously need things broken down to a downsyndrome way of explanation.  If you don't like my posts then don't fuckin read or reply to them.  I don't want to convince you of anything, except maybe sending me your entire life savings.

tommyilromano

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2004, 09:02:43 PM »
imagine space ppl that go on round the solar system cruises alone (like that cat that sailed around the world), instead of explorin antarctica explore pluto or one of saturns moons.....

i want that anti ageing shizz just to live 1000yrs to see this world !!! thats if we ahevnt destroyed ourselves by then....

Yeah.. thats what were gonna be doin.. ::)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2004, 05:05:41 AM »
We allready have overpopulation.

And we definately need birth control to stop it. I know, it's unethical to kill off people but it would be the solution. I personally think some people should be sterilised but I know it's an unethical thing to think so,yet it would be a solution and would also be a way to keep our species vital and thereby increase our chances for survival on the long term. Because, admit it or not, we humans are just as subject to natural laws as any other creature.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

rafsta

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2004, 05:19:38 AM »

And we definately need birth control to stop it. I know, it's unethical to kill off people but it would be the solution. I personally think some people should be sterilised but I know it's an unethical thing to think so,yet it would be a solution and would also be a way to keep our species vital and thereby increase our chances for survival on the long term. Because, admit it or not, we humans are just as subject to natural laws as any other creature.

yes we are subjest to laws, but we have free will... the rest of the animal kingdom works with god, were independant of god... we dont really use instinct anymore, were more about usin our brain, usin our brain means that we take benefit from watever we can, were not bound to the laws of just hunting gathering and reproducing (i see the animal kingdom as gods marvel in beauty)...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2004, 06:44:59 AM »

yes we are subjest to laws, but we have free will... the rest of the animal kingdom works with god, were independant of god... we dont really use instinct anymore, were more about usin our brain, usin our brain means that we take benefit from watever we can, were not bound to the laws of just hunting gathering and reproducing (i see the animal kingdom as gods marvel in beauty)...

1. God doesnt exist
2. We are bound to the laws of hunting, gathering and reproducing.. just in a different, more modern way.. in the stone age men impressed women with making fancy tools, cause women then knew he could hunt and they wouldnt have to hunger.. now men impress women with nice cars, clothes and mobile phones, cause then the women know he got money and they wont ever have to hunger.. same old shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2004, 12:06:18 PM »
You can act like an ostrich and stick your head in the sand (figuratively speaking,also...ostriches don't really stick their heads in the sand) but if we don't do something about it, we'll be killed by overpopulation and it's consequences...imagine the human species to be like a swarm of grasshoppers; we'll be fine for a while but as we eat all food and ravage our surroundings we will eventually die out.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..