Author Topic: MAN>....I HATE this time of the year...  (Read 1085 times)

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
Re: MAN>....I HATE this time of the year...
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2004, 03:59:13 AM »
:-\ Consider yourself lucky, I live in Australia and would kill for winter...Woah not to mention snow... Thats like a mythical thing over here..  You're considered a poor person who will probably die if you don't have airconditioning. <-- that goes for any season.

Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

mauzip

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2004, 12:08:50 PM »
Wait a minute, your complaining about the cold weather?

as i look out my window its snowing.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2004, 01:05:59 PM »
rampant where are you from? i always thought you were from LA

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2004, 01:34:35 PM »
if u think 50 is cold. you need to toughin up seriously. i would never complain about weather in so cal. it been somewhat warm here for december. 50s and shit. we only got about 4 inches of snow so far

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2004, 02:16:57 PM »
i love winter, not as much as summer but its a change... just as im gettin sik of summer winter comes around... and vice versa..

past yr ive had crazy seasons, ive had 9 months of summer, and im gonna have 6months of winter

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2004, 04:06:06 PM »
I can't believe this pussy is complaining about how "cold" the weather is... eat right and work out you skinny gandhu

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2004, 04:09:43 PM »
Winter isn't really my favourite part of the year, here we get alot of snow which = alot of shoveling lol.  But one good thing is snowboarding and the skii hill opens next weekend, so that should be fun. Getting stoned and then snowboarding is a pretty fun thing to do..

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2004, 12:09:41 AM »
ha ha ha bust at my expense bustaz, but none of u really know me in real life. fuck winter makes girls want to hook up but like cuddling and shit, I think spring truely makes girls hornier more than winter. Anyway, man yall dont know shit about me. Im fuckin 175 pounds man, and yeah Rod Ive been a homebody recently but now that Im on break I started hittin the gym more.. the worst thing is that I have to ride my muthafuckin motorcycle thru teh fucking cold nights here- I don't have a leather jacket n shit haha, jus regular sweatshirts so it gets COLD, and even tho Cali aint that bad, temperatures seem to have gotten colder this year, compared to last. And suck my dick, all u unlucky punks living in cold areas... ;D 8)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 12:14:26 AM by RAP QUAKE »

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2004, 01:27:14 AM »
OMG your a fucking girl, its like 70 degrees out everyday, places like new york its negative 70 degrees, wear a fuckin sweatshirt god damn. trees are bare? lol give me a break what kind of excuse is that. stay indoors a lot? this isnt a fucking nazi camp, you can go out whenever you want. back to my conclusion. your a girl.

HAHAHA LMAO!!!

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2004, 01:37:42 AM »
OMG your a fucking girl, its like 70 degrees out everyday, places like new york its negative 70 degrees, wear a fuckin sweatshirt god damn. trees are bare? lol give me a break what kind of excuse is that. stay indoors a lot? this isnt a fucking nazi camp, you can go out whenever you want. back to my conclusion. your a girl.

damn one bitch starts talkin shit and a bunch of pussies get in on the fuckin bandwagon...this board aint full of nun other than SHEEP ass bitch ass niggaz. Anyway fool I had a nasty ass cold n fever cuz of the cold, anyway like I said before EAT MY DICK 8==============D

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2004, 11:29:48 AM »
EAT MY DICK 8==============D

*Image magnified to show detail*

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2004, 01:11:40 PM »
^ lol

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »

Anyway fool I had a nasty ass cold n fever cuz of the cold 8==============D

I just thought id point out that a colder air temperature doesn't cause the common cold.

-b[X]
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2004, 07:01:47 PM »

Anyway fool I had a nasty ass cold n fever cuz of the cold 8==============D

I just thought id point out that a colder air temperature doesn't cause the common cold.

-b[X]

I just thought id point out that cold air can weaken the immune system making you susceptible to a infection and blade is dumb.

-eC[G]