Author Topic: MAN>....I HATE this time of the year...  (Read 1093 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: MAN>....I HATE this time of the year...
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2004, 08:14:04 PM »
OMG your a fucking girl, its like 70 degrees out everyday, places like new york its negative 70 degrees, wear a fuckin sweatshirt god damn. trees are bare? lol give me a break what kind of excuse is that. stay indoors a lot? this isnt a fucking nazi camp, you can go out whenever you want. back to my conclusion. your a girl.

Anyway fool I had a nasty ass cold n fever cuz of the cold 8==============D

I just thought id point out that a colder air temperature doesn't cause the common cold.

-b[X]

I just thought id point out that cold air can weaken the immune system making you susceptible to a infection and blade is dumb.

-eC[G]

Please don't be disrespectful.  To my knowledge, cold air doesn't make a person more vulnerable to catching a cold and the myth that one requires a weakened immune system to catch the cold is just that, a myth.

-b[X]
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2004, 09:31:40 PM »
OMG your a fucking girl, its like 70 degrees out everyday, places like new york its negative 70 degrees, wear a fuckin sweatshirt god damn. trees are bare? lol give me a break what kind of excuse is that. stay indoors a lot? this isnt a fucking nazi camp, you can go out whenever you want. back to my conclusion. your a girl.

I just thought id point out that a colder air temperature doesn't cause the common cold.

-b[X]

I just thought id point out that cold air can weaken the immune system making you susceptible to a infection and blade is dumb.

-eC[G]

Please don't be disrespectful.  To my knowledge, cold air doesn't make a person more vulnerable to catching a cold and the myth that one requires a weakened immune system to catch the cold is just that, a myth.

-b[X]

LOL@ U can't get respect by saying "please". That goes for Pussy too. ;D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 09:33:16 PM by RAP QUAKE »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2004, 09:36:48 PM »
You know cuz u tried eh ese?

Ha ha. Kumar here hanging out in seedy bars begging 45 year old waitresses to fuck him.  :P
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2004, 09:38:15 PM »
You know cuz u tried eh ese?

Ha ha. Kumar here hanging out in seedy bars begging 45 year old waitresses to fuck him.  :P

LMAO, that wasnt a waitress, I just thought ur mom was a milf...now we all get desperate from time to time, so don't be clowning Techniec.. 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2004, 09:39:31 PM »
don't be clowning Techniec.. 8)

Agreed. No clowning of Techniec.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2004, 09:41:54 PM »
don't be clowning Techniec.. 8)

Agreed. No clowning of Techniec.

Indeed!

FAGHAN! FAGHAN! FAGHAN! :D

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2004, 10:40:51 PM »

-b[X]

-eC[G]

-b[X]

Please eat a dick. To my knowledge, your wrong.

-eC[G]

rafsta

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2004, 04:14:22 AM »
cold air doesnt give a cold ??? BLGRHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

use common sense, if you go out into the cold for a few hours without keepin ureself warm, you will catch a cold, thats why its called a common cold, bcoz we get it when we get too cold....

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2004, 06:34:59 PM »

use common sense, if you go out into the cold for a few hours without keepin ureself warm, you will catch a cold, thats why its called a common cold, bcoz we get it when we get too cold....

The cold and flu are mainly caused by viruses, not the weather.  Studies have been conducted as far as the 1950s about this, and time and time again it has been proven that exposing subjects to cold(leaving them in cold temperatures while putting their feet in chilling water etc) did not become more susceptible to infection with the cold viruses.  This also didn't make the cold any worse.  The myth that the cold weather causes the common cold is because generally more people become sick with it in the winter.  The real reason for this has to do with the fact that in winter people tend to stay indoors more, take showers less frequently, and stay around crowded areas.  Whereas in the summer everyone is going out, opening their windows, switching on fans, washing themselves more etc.  So the air is always being circulated, things are always more open and less crowded.  This decreases the risk of getting an infection. 
Many people will say 'oh I got the cold because I was out in the cold air for some time the other day, that must be it!'.  This is called 'recall bias', where people recall certain events better when they connect it to something else.  For instance if I say most people get cold in winter, and that the chilly air probably has something to do with getting a cold, you might say 'oh wait you're right! the other time I went out without enough clothes and a few days later i caught a cold!', but you will forget all the OTHER times you went out in the cold and came back perfectly fine.  Recall bias is also frequently exploited by fake pyschics, thats how I first came across this term.  BTW you also might get a runny nose if you go out in the cold wind, thats natural and a major reason why the weather is attributed to getting a cold.
This is all basic biology I learned about two years ago in high school.  If you're still in high school and taking biology, pay more attention during the chapter on viruses, or just ask your teacher if you want to confirm this.  It's good information espically since the common cold, is well, so common.  In fact I was just sick a few days ago, LoL.

-b[X]
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2004, 07:14:58 PM »
thats EXACTLY what I was talking about man, in winter u have to spend most of ur time indoors in the nightime, and that shit sucks when U dont have a  car and have to goto school fuckin daily.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2004, 10:04:39 AM »
well it is 29 degrees here and with the wind it feels like 21...........and it does get cold in indy we get 30 below sometimes..............

and you bitch that it is cold in cali?Bring your ass here then you would be cold
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

rafsta

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2004, 04:32:03 PM »

The cold and flu are mainly caused by viruses, not the weather.  Studies have been conducted as far as the 1950s about this, and time and time again it has been proven that exposing subjects to cold(leaving them in cold temperatures while putting their feet in chilling water etc) did not become more susceptible to infection with the cold viruses.  This also didn't make the cold any worse.  The myth that the cold weather causes the common cold is because generally more people become sick with it in the winter.  The real reason for this has to do with the fact that in winter people tend to stay indoors more, take showers less frequently, and stay around crowded areas.  Whereas in the summer everyone is going out, opening their windows, switching on fans, washing themselves more etc.  So the air is always being circulated, things are always more open and less crowded.  This decreases the risk of getting an infection. 
Many people will say 'oh I got the cold because I was out in the cold air for some time the other day, that must be it!'.  This is called 'recall bias', where people recall certain events better when they connect it to something else.  For instance if I say most people get cold in winter, and that the chilly air probably has something to do with getting a cold, you might say 'oh wait you're right! the other time I went out without enough clothes and a few days later i caught a cold!', but you will forget all the OTHER times you went out in the cold and came back perfectly fine.  Recall bias is also frequently exploited by fake pyschics, thats how I first came across this term.  BTW you also might get a runny nose if you go out in the cold wind, thats natural and a major reason why the weather is attributed to getting a cold.
This is all basic biology I learned about two years ago in high school.  If you're still in high school and taking biology, pay more attention during the chapter on viruses, or just ask your teacher if you want to confirm this.  It's good information espically since the common cold, is well, so common.  In fact I was just sick a few days ago, LoL.

-b[X]

i'll take you back 8 years...

i was 12 yrs old, visited poland in winter, it was -20 one night.... i was a filthy kid, showered once a week, one night there was a fireworks display, me my dad and sis were in a lil ccrowded heated room, i stayed in lmy bed while my sis and dad went into the freezing temperature on the balcony, they shower every day, theyre hygeinic unlike i was, they both were sick the very next morning... i was fine for the rest of the holiday.... i refuse to believe ure primary school teachings, altopugh i'll look into it myself before i completely rule u out....
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 04:37:29 PM by rafsta »

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2004, 03:01:36 PM »
the reason they got sick not u is cuz ur dirty ass prolly gave em the infection...something ur used to..and immune to...also with their super clean asses they have less "tolerance" to viruses...which is why I believe cleanliness is just hype. Although U should be somewhat hygenic...for ur own social good, lol 8)

O and BLADE..how is any1 gonna get sick in a fuckin LAB...c'mon now, the reason U get sick in the cold is cuz HEAT KILLS GERMS!! Simple fact, so yes it IS the cold that causes ppl to get sick.

rafsta

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2005, 11:39:30 AM »
the reason they got sick not u is cuz ur dirty ass prolly gave em the infection...something ur used to..and immune to...also with their super clean asses they have less "tolerance" to viruses...which is why I believe cleanliness is just hype. Although U should be somewhat hygenic...for ur own social good, lol 8)

i can safely say im am now cleansed...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2005, 11:56:50 AM »
Damn its fucking summer here in Brazil (Southern Hempisphere)...Its fucking hott too. Damn today was 38 degrees celcius so thats like 95 degrees Ferenhiet.