Author Topic: that alchemist trak with devin on 1st infantry is absolutely ridiculous.  (Read 331 times)

We Fly High

i dunno, i really think im sleepin on devin.. i gotta go pick up his albums, next on my list to pick up when i go home.. hes fuckin so smooth on this alchemist track.. easily best song on the album..  what do u guys think.  anyone have the odd squad album?

on amazon, it was almost unanimous five star rating of 44 reviews. with only a couple 4 stars to lower it. but nothing lower than that.

Woodrow

i dunno, i really think im sleepin on devin.. i gotta go pick up his albums, next on my list to pick up when i go home.. hes fuckin so smooth on this alchemist track.. easily best song on the album..  what do u guys think.  anyone have the odd squad album?

on amazon, it was almost unanimous five star rating of 44 reviews. with only a couple 4 stars to lower it. but nothing lower than that.

Hell yeah man. Devin is one of my favorite artists. He's got some REAL quality material out. First CD is superb and the second is just as good. I wasn't really feeling his newest one as much, but it's still bomb.

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like his first "The Dude" the most, then comes "To Tha X-Treme", then "Just Tryin' To Live". But buy all three!  ;) They're great!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
my devin cd s are some of the best in my 1000 plus collection.....he is extremely underrated inthe game...he incorperates all the best elements of the south west east and north in a real smooth blend that lets him really showcase his diversity...its really too bad that the thing with him and dr dre didnt pan out I was looking forward to more devin  / dr dre colabos ....but j prince speaking out on aftermath and fuckin with suge and the inc kinda sealed that deal  :-\ if you ever get the chance pick up the odd squads album wich was devins original group......there is some bizzare shit on there that reminds you of some early outkast or some shit...to sum it alll up devin is ptobably one of the best underrated ARTISTS in the hip hop game period.....

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

4some strange reason... his song is the tightest on alchemist cd....the dude....is the best imo

DAYUM

devin is the best

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi

Mr. RuthlessG

People give Devin to much credit, he's not that good.

I had his first album and I didn't like it.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
People give Devin to much credit, he's not that good.

It's the other way around.  Devin is the man.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Devin the Dude is one of my favorite artists, he's damn consistent too.  Anything with him in it is bound to be good.  I would definitely pick up all the CDs, and I have the Odd Squad album if anyone wants it PM me.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re: that alchemist trak with devin on 1st infantry is absolutely ridiculous.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2004, 06:21:59 PM »
i swear, he has some of the smoothest shit ever, shit u can chill too and relax

especially on his first album

pick up his first one, that one is a must, its title "The Dude"

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2004, 06:38:25 PM »
someone upload his first album

soopa-man

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2004, 07:32:44 PM »
Devin the Dude is one of my favorite artists, he's damn consistent too.  Anything with him in it is bound to be good.  I would definitely pick up all the CDs, and I have the Odd Squad album if anyone wants it PM me.
Shiiit Hook Me Up With That Shyt Yo!...On The Matter At Hand...Agreed, He Should Fuck With Alchemist More, DJ Premier Too "Doobie Ashtray" Is One Of The Most Creative Songs! (Think "I Used 2 Love Her" Only About Weed Forshadowing Life's Ups And Downs) "Lacville '79" Is The Dopest Shyt Ive Heard From A South MC Recently! He Really Represents Texas Well! On Some Scarface Shyt But His Own Way! He Dont Try To Be No One But Himself, "Just Tryin' Ta Live" Is By Far A Damn Near Classic Album! Shit Atleast In My Car, Headphones, Home Stereo, "The Dude" Is Just Tight, The New Has Heaters And Completes A Collection Of Hot Shyt...

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2004, 08:33:36 AM »
someone upload his first album

YOU'VE GOT TO BUY IT, so you can support a real artist!

soopa-man

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2004, 12:45:01 PM »
does your alchemist cd have ugly tags on it that ruin this song espeacially...it's "Alchemist 1st Infantry!!" It Does That Shyt 3 times during this song totally ruins the flow of it, did i buy an advance version? shyt is weird to put on a album...