Author Topic: the world fights back  (Read 142 times)

rafsta

the world fights back
« on: December 14, 2004, 05:08:47 AM »
this topic is related to the topic about wether ppl should cure disease or not...

do you think aids and such is the environment fighting back against our distruction of the world ?

rafsta

Re: the world fights back
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 05:10:56 AM »
what i'm gettin at is we have certain disease which we cure, but the disease always find a way around the cure, we are doin the same thing with the environment, maybe it is a battle atm and we are winning... until we can live in harmony with the environment we cant live in harmony with eachother.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 05:12:12 AM »
I can't confidently say it isn't the case. But problem is,wether you think so or don't think so, how would you prove it?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 05:15:21 AM »
it cant be proven because we arent at one with our earth, we have intelligence, and we live on the earth like we own it, when we dont, we were created from our planet, we are a part of it, destroyin the planet we are destroying ourselves...

we deplete the earths recourses and use them for our own good, we put nothing back. i see the human race acting like a disease on this planet, or mould or some shit... but i have high hopes that eventually we will work for the better for this planet...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 05:27:40 AM »
isn't aids a man made disease?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 05:29:00 AM »

i presumed it was contracted through a monkey...

its probably a rumor that aids is a man made disease, could be true, but thats besides the point... what u think of the environment fighting back ?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 05:30:17 AM »
no i don't believe the enviroment can fight back against humans, however humans rely on the enviroment for survival, hence when the quality of the enviroment goes down bad things are more likely to happen to humans.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 05:33:56 AM »
thats what i'm sayin, the humans are winnin the battle, but if an ice age or some shit comes up then we will get wiped out, even global warming...

i know that it isnt a conscious battle, but a hypothetical battle, just a thought....

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 11:24:17 AM »

it comes from fucking monkeys

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 12:01:46 PM »
^I believe AIDS, like E. bola, was brought to humans by African people eating bushmeat from monkeys and apes that were infected by this disease. That is was due to sex with a monkey is an urban legend.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 12:10:34 PM »
no I don't think so.
the force of nature always used to be a big deal (ice ages, wiping dinosaurs out, bla) ..
tornado's and shit don't "think" they have to take revenge on mankind in the name of nature, they just happen for scientifically proven reasons.
also, if nature would "think" of a way to fuck with us, she wouldnt fuck up africa with aids, she'd rather handle western countries, cause they are the ones playing god (cloning, etc) and destructing nature (rain forests etc)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2004, 02:34:18 PM »
interesting thaught i had did u know natural disasters in the 20th century were at record levels never seen before and it was in the this period most of the world industrialisation really hapopenned.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2004, 02:44:05 PM »
interesting thaught i had did u know natural disasters in the 20th century were at record levels never seen before and it was in the this period most of the world industrialisation really hapopenned.

well, that's cause we screwed the climate up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin