Author Topic: hmmm, why ???  (Read 230 times)

rafsta

hmmm, why ???
« on: December 13, 2004, 05:07:45 PM »
why is it that on the net ppl start lil bitch fights ?

why is it on the net ppl insult other people free willingly ?

why is it these exact ppl cant seem to get any pussy ?

its becoz they lil shits hidin behind they computer screens, like a big tough dog barks when enclosed in a backyard, but turns pussy as soon as its outside in the open.

GROW UP.

Thirteen

Re: hmmm, why ???
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 05:12:54 PM »
irony at it's finest

1.technically you could be starting a bitch fight

2. you are calling names

3. you probably aren't getting any pussy

so don't be so hard on other people next time Dr Phil

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 05:13:48 PM »
why is it that dumbfucks feel the need to express how goddamn dumb they are.

I can't stand dumb people.  You made quite a lot of dumb posts in the over population thread.  If you can't handle the truth about how you are saying dumb things, then stop posting.  I don't post about things I have no clue about, so I don't see why other people don't do the same.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 07:02:57 PM »
You should of never made this thread mayne lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 09:03:17 PM »
QUICK!!! Everybody put their firewalls up, this motherfucker's about to do a 56K driveby!!!

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 05:12:17 AM »
my point proven.

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 05:52:20 AM »
QUICK!!! Everybody put their firewalls up, this motherfucker's about to do a 56K driveby!!!

;D

I don't know why, but I'm answering the first question. It's a pretty natural thing you try and impress whenever you can, just like the big barking dog. People who aren't "gangsters" in real life, do get a chance to shine when there's a big cage around them to protect them from what's outside. I could have a go at you right now, and you wouldn't know who I am. It would take you a while to find out about my home address, and then I know for sure you wouldn't come over to pay me a visit, simply because it's way too far. Fighting or acting tough over a distance is a lot easier but it does satisfy people who can't seem to do it that much in real life. Just don't call them bitches, you're doing it too, whether or not you're tough in real life.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 06:47:44 AM »
So noone should son morons because they cant slap his ass when they can't measure him verbally? Is that what you saying? It's like saying people shouldnt get physical in a box fight cause the skinnier dude might be more intelligent. Headnut.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 07:08:44 AM »

;D

I don't know why, but I'm answering the first question. It's a pretty natural thing you try and impress whenever you can, just like the big barking dog. People who aren't "gangsters" in real life, do get a chance to shine when there's a big cage around them to protect them from what's outside. I could have a go at you right now, and you wouldn't know who I am. It would take you a while to find out about my home address, and then I know for sure you wouldn't come over to pay me a visit, simply because it's way too far. Fighting or acting tough over a distance is a lot easier but it does satisfy people who can't seem to do it that much in real life. Just don't call them bitches, you're doing it too, whether or not you're tough in real life.

first off i am not doin the same thing, i didnt call anyone a bitch, i said they have bitch fights, lil squabbles that amount to nothin, if you dont have anything positive to say on a forum dont speak at all, is what i'm tryin to say...

Acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 11:45:07 AM »
instead of crying, why don't u leave the forum?  People been acting like assholes to each other on here for years, and your lil tantrum isn't gonna stop anyone from being a prick.  Many people dont' have anything positive to say, so I don't think you are gonna like it here.

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 05:09:33 PM »
instead of crying, why don't u leave the forum?  People been acting like assholes to each other on here for years, and your lil tantrum isn't gonna stop anyone from being a prick.  Many people dont' have anything positive to say, so I don't think you are gonna like it here.

nah man, i usually ignore the negative posts coz i dont think theyres any use to em... i wouldnt leave coz theyres alot of info to be known off this forum, this forum would be sik if i didnt have to scan through so much beef before i see real information... im a knowledge fiend !