Author Topic: Teen Finds Marijuana Brick on Beach  (Read 305 times)

Doggystylin

Teen Finds Marijuana Brick on Beach
« on: December 12, 2004, 09:58:58 AM »

DALLASTOWN, Pa. (AP) - A teenage girl found a 20-pound brick of marijuana while cleaning up a beach recently.

Bree Thornton, 15, a student at Dallastown Area High School, was picking up bottles, plastic and other garbage while visiting family in Hillsboro Beach, Fla., last week because a teacher had asked her students to volunteer for an hour, write about it and present an oral report. She was picking up trash with two cousins when she found the package the size of a shoebox.

Thornton and her cousins went back to their grandparents' beach house, where they showed the package to her aunt and uncle. They didn't recognize the contents, but decided to take it to the police station, where tests determined it was marijuana.

``I couldn't believe it,'' Thornton said. ``I didn't think this kind of thing would happen during a volunteer project.''

Health teacher Pat McKinney was shocked Wednesday when her student arrived with a picture of herself and her two cousins with Hillsboro Beach Police Chief John Ballard and the marijuana. She said she was proud of her student.

``There were no adults around. She didn't have to turn the package into police, but she did,'' McKinney said. ``We had a class where we learned about integrity, and she showed it.''

Information from: York Daily Record, http://www.ydr.com

12/10/04 17:06

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Teen Finds Marijuana Brick on Beach
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 10:10:21 AM »
damn.. i would have smoked that, and sold that, and did a crazy dance

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 12:51:12 PM »
wow, thats a lot of weed to find, I wish I found it.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2004, 12:55:04 PM »
damn.. i would have smoked that, and sold that, and did a crazy dance

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 01:36:29 PM »
i definatly woulda kept it.Even if u dont smoke u can make a good chunk of change on a lbs

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 01:37:30 PM »
LOL @ tests made to make sure its Marijuana....

damn thats alot of budd, havin that much at 15 would mean i'd have a sik car system, nice rims, and about 3 braincells....

how did they fit 20 pounds of weed into a shoe box ? one pound would fill it up.... maybe they meant 20oz's or it was compressed to shit...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2004, 01:38:26 PM »
20 lbs, depending on the type of weed, sell by the lb, 20kish, sell by the ounce, can make like 50 k if not more, all depends on the kind of weed

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2004, 01:50:41 PM »
y can't i be that lucky

Acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2004, 02:05:45 PM »
20 lbs of good weed would sell for way more than 20 gz.  a good price for a pound of good bud is $3000, you can't complain about that.

I bet it was very shitty weed tho, if it was found on the beach. 

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2004, 02:21:54 PM »
i wasnt askin how much you'd make, i was askin how they fit that much into a shoe box... was it shaquille o'neils shoe box or some shit ?

Acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2004, 02:27:32 PM »
I wasn't telling you how much you'd make.  and if its shit mexican brick weed, you maybe could fit it in a shoebox.  it would have to be compacted like a mutha fucker.  I dunno tho, I never seen 20 lbs in one place.  I've had 2 lbs at once, and ain't no way in hell I could fit it all in a shoebox.

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2004, 03:25:57 PM »
I wasn't telling you how much you'd make.  and if its shit mexican brick weed, you maybe could fit it in a shoebox.  it would have to be compacted like a mutha fucker.  I dunno tho, I never seen 20 lbs in one place.  I've had 2 lbs at once, and ain't no way in hell I could fit it all in a shoebox.

thats wat im gettin at, they mustve literally meant brick, like 20 pounds in a shoebox is fucking bulk, thats compressed like no other...

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2004, 04:04:17 PM »

dexter

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2004, 07:47:28 AM »
Sell it NEXT TIME!!!!

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi