Author Topic: !Attention! 12 Disc Extended Edition Lord of the Rings DVD Trilogy OUT NOW  (Read 484 times)

mauzip

Re: !Attention! 12 Disc Extended Edition Lord of the Rings DVD Trilogy OUT NOW
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2004, 11:43:54 PM »
what's with these lotr obsessions? it's a fucking fanstasy story!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2004, 06:50:44 AM »
I read the book before people were talking about a movie, and I loved it, and I also love the movie and I love fantasy, and everybody who disrespects my personal preferations should slap himself very hard in the face.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2004, 12:41:07 PM »
I read the book before people were talking about a movie, and I loved it, and I also love the movie and I love fantasy, and everybody who disrespects my personal preferations should slap himself very hard in the face.

If I knew what preferations were, I might. Did you mean perforations?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2004, 12:46:59 PM »
if the lord of the rings is gay then throw me a queer eye call me princess jacky, and fill my fruity booty up with strawberrry jelly and eat me out cuz ...............THE LORD OF THE RINGS FUCKING RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuLEEEEEEEEZZZZZ Z

BEEEEEEEEEATCH!

lotr>Star wars

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2004, 01:10:20 PM »

If I knew what preferations were, I might. Did you mean perforations?

lol... thanks I always thought that word exists like that.. hm, weird thing that it doesnt!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2004, 01:20:49 PM »
Ive watched the LOTR 1st one extended version. where its got those 2 discs of special features. all i have to say is....

boring ass shit. I watched about 1 hour out of like 10 hours. And it was just so boring. i cant imagine the 12 discs.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2004, 01:51:06 PM »
this is like a wet dream for nerds, and matrix is coming out with like a 40 disk set also,

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2004, 01:52:35 PM »
this is like a wet dream for nerds, and matrix is coming out with like a 40 disk set also,
funny

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2004, 04:58:33 PM »
The Lord of the Rings is gay.

but this is straight ^^  ::)

Acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2004, 05:05:02 PM »
^^^^^ hahahahaha I had the same thoughts, I just didn't post it.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2004, 05:50:50 PM »
That's some gay shit, who has enough time to sit on there ass and watch 12 Lord Of The Rings DVDs? Get a job or something.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2004, 06:37:43 PM »
I saw the Matrix one at the store, that's even worse.  Get this, it comes with a fucking puppet or something some kind of hell I dunno.  Anyways, it has 10 discs.  I checked the discs to see what they were.  The first is

"The Matrix" with all these extra commentaries and shit.  Then, the second disc, is "The Matrix Revisited", yea, that's right, an entire disc talking even more shit about the first movie.  They do this with all 3 movies, a total of 6 discs.  Nevermind that the first one was half-ass clever, and the second and third were horrible boring tripe, they devoted 6 discs to this part.  The 9th disc (I believe) was about the philosophical meaning of the film.  Give me a fucking break, lol. 

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2004, 06:43:08 PM »
I saw the Matrix one at the store, that's even worse.  Get this, it comes with a fucking puppet or something some kind of hell I dunno.  Anyways, it has 10 discs.  I checked the discs to see what they were.  The first is

"The Matrix" with all these extra commentaries and shit.  Then, the second disc, is "The Matrix Revisited", yea, that's right, an entire disc talking even more shit about the first movie.  They do this with all 3 movies, a total of 6 discs.  Nevermind that the first one was half-ass clever, and the second and third were horrible boring tripe, they devoted 6 discs to this part.  The 9th disc (I believe) was about the philosophical meaning of the film.  Give me a fucking break, lol. 
are you serious?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2004, 06:45:13 PM »

Yeah, I saw that too. I was blown away that some people actually

1.Have enough money that they can waste it
2.Have enough time on their hands to watch all that bullshit

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris