Author Topic: Jury says Scott Peterson should die  (Read 553 times)

Acgrundy

Re: Jury says Scott Peterson should die
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2004, 05:36:56 PM »
there is plenty of people who don't deserve to live.  Especially if you kill your own spouse.  I don't think everyone who commits murder deserves death as a penalty, but definately murdering ones own family member should get you the death penalty.

although, I gotta say I would much rather be punished by death rather than life in prison.  You know he is gonna get raped in prison.  beat up, and pretty much he will probably be looking forward to his death.

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2004, 05:37:26 PM »
i think we should bring back roman gladiators..not only could you put it on tv, but it could be prisoner against prisoner, prisoner vs animal, and people could even make robots and shit

Acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2004, 05:45:38 PM »
that would be a good idea.  especially the animal part.  not much would be more torterous than getting mauled by a lion.  or throw them in a shark tank.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2004, 07:01:57 PM »
As much as I think the bastard did it, you gotta think reasonably.

The prosecution only had circumstantial evidence. Peterson never openly admitted he did it, no one found evidence that he did it. He just happened to be the target of the media and authorities and got fucked over it.

And I love how the media ignores how 2 jurors were dismissed and how the remaining jurors were pressured to make a "popular decision".

But whatever, the motherfucker was a sleeze bag so I don;t feel bad for him. He did get fucked by the system though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2004, 07:04:32 PM »
naw I don't think he got fucked by the system.  Many other people in his situation (especially minorities) probably wouldn't have even gotten close to the trial that he had.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2004, 07:17:52 PM »
if he wasn't white and good looking, he would have never been in the media. if he was poor or black or hispanic, we would never have even known who he was

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2004, 07:50:53 PM »
He didn't get fucked by the system, he fucked himself when he killed that woman.  He fucked up the system.  He charged the taxpayers all that expense on a huge fucking trial, for a crime he knows damn well he committed.  So not only is he a murderer, he doesn't give a fuck about any of yall, and would rather yall pay so his ass can stay away from his maker a few more years.  This guy ought to burn in hell, and luckily the Jury's willing to send him there a little bit quicker.  Fuck 'Em, he deserves to die for what he did to that woman. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2004, 08:01:29 PM »
He didn't get fucked by the system, he fucked himself when he killed that woman.  He fucked up the system.  He charged the taxpayers all that expense on a huge fucking trial, for a crime he knows damn well he committed.  So not only is he a murderer, he doesn't give a fuck about any of yall, and would rather yall pay so his ass can stay away from his maker a few more years.  This guy ought to burn in hell, and luckily the Jury's willing to send him there a little bit quicker.  Fuck 'Em, he deserves to die for what he did to that woman. 

So it's okay to kill a man with circumstantial evidence?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2004, 09:01:30 PM »
You don't know the evidence, it was a closed trial.  So, you don't know if it was circumstancial evidence or not. 

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2004, 09:03:58 PM »
he was found guilty so that means game over, he lost
why are you taking his side

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2004, 09:05:03 PM »
Exactly.  We're talking about a fucking child murderer here.  If Michael gets convicted, I'll condemn him to hell, as well, LOL. 

tommyilromano

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2004, 09:19:15 PM »
I was glad he got death but it will take like 15 years (at least) for him to actually die.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2004, 10:05:06 PM »
LOL You didn't read my previous post obviously to think I'm taking his side. I said he was as guilty as the next man IN MY PERSONAL OPINION. He could burn in hell for all I care, but that doesn't mean I don't question the jurys decision. Hell, OJ was found innocent, doesn't mean I'm going to believe it.

And as for it being a closed trial, give me a break man, people get paid to leak information to the media. Word is there was no hard concrete evidence. If there was any real evidence, then it would of been on every media outlet in the nation if not the world.

All I'm saying is, you wanna throw dude in jail for life, fine. To put a guy to death off of assumptions and "popular opinion" is fucking wrong and if you don't think so, you have serious moral issues.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2004, 06:30:40 AM »
death penalty for 1 murder lol wtf

is that a regular punishment in america?

he murdered his wife and unborn child.  he should be fuckin tortured to death.

what the hell people murder people all the time in america. I really doubt all of them get on death row, you'd lack electricity if that was the case.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2004, 10:06:04 AM »
LOL You didn't read my previous post obviously to think I'm taking his side. I said he was as guilty as the next man IN MY PERSONAL OPINION. He could burn in hell for all I care, but that doesn't mean I don't question the jurys decision. Hell, OJ was found innocent, doesn't mean I'm going to believe it.

And as for it being a closed trial, give me a break man, people get paid to leak information to the media. Word is there was no hard concrete evidence. If there was any real evidence, then it would of been on every media outlet in the nation if not the world.

All I'm saying is, you wanna throw dude in jail for life, fine. To put a guy to death off of assumptions and "popular opinion" is fucking wrong and if you don't think so, you have serious moral issues.

well it will rid the world of another idiot at least. if your gonna murder your wife dont say your going to go fishing by yourself the day before x-mas (i think it was) in the same bay you dumped your wife in. too bad it costs so much to keep him alive for the next 20 years.