Author Topic: Do you ever...... (part 2)  (Read 329 times)

Suga Foot

Do you ever...... (part 2)
« on: December 13, 2004, 10:56:28 PM »
do you ever meet girls and get their number, but not call them just cuz you're too lazy?  This always happens to me.  I don't wanna call them, cuz then I know I'll have to talk on the phone for like half an hour.  I just wanna fuck damnit!  I kinda want a girlfriend, but I don't wanna have to always be talkin to her and sharing feelings and all that garbage.   :-\

Sikotic™

Re: Do you ever...... (part 2)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 10:58:49 PM »
LOL. That's why you gotta turn on the X Box or the PS2 while you're on the phone with them. It helps pass the time while you go "Yeah", "Uh huh", "Oh I know how you feel", etc etc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 11:08:02 PM »
man i know what you mean, getting the number seems like a good idea but then you think about dating, and maybe you have to try with this one....it's not worth it most of the times

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 11:14:03 PM »
call me old fashion but i like talking to girls

BUT, yeah, there are some who can't hold a conversation or just keep yapping and won't shut up
usaly hot girls are like that

I kinda want a girlfriend, but I don't wanna have to always be talkin to her and sharing feelings and all that garbage.
lol, don't we all

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2004, 11:15:09 PM »
Mute girls are the way to go.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 02:44:59 AM »

Lol. can't take numbers from those. But then u can't really go out with mute girls cuz you'd have drive down every time you wanna tell her something
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 03:35:39 AM »

Lol. can't take numbers from those. But then u can't really go out with mute girls cuz you'd have drive down every time you wanna tell her something

Idiot

Acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 03:54:13 PM »
all the time.  or because I was too drunk when I got the number that I don't remember the girls name, or in some cases I don't even remember the girl or where I met her.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 04:11:02 PM »
Just call the girl up and have an excuse to hang up when your bored of talking.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 04:13:56 PM »

Or tell her that Paris is in Egypt and she'll probably hang up herself.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2004, 03:38:15 PM »

Or tell her that Paris is in Egypt and she'll probably hang up herself.
funny

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2004, 03:49:36 PM »

Idiot

lmao, you probably never even got a phone number from a girl ;D

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2004, 04:13:19 PM »
If I have a girl on the go or have a girlfriend, then sometimes I make excuses not to call but that usually happends when I think it'll take too much work to get laid.

I try to work in the line that I just broke up with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago and I'm not looking for a relationship.  They can either be fine with it and you're good.  No feelings, no commitment, no bullshit.  Or she doesn't like it and you don't have to waste your time going out with her.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2004, 10:26:52 AM »
guys have you ever thought that she might be actually wanting your true feelings?
I mean a guy calls me I usally give him exactly five minutes to talk then I cut him off with I have a headache.If i just want sex then I ill tell him and not so nicely either.I will say lay the fuck down I want to have sex and then I want you to leave.And that is exactly what happen,although I have been robbed before when I get into the shower afterwards,so I learned to take one after he leaves......
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2004, 12:46:48 PM »
If i just want sex then I ill tell him and not so nicely either.I will say lay the fuck down I want to have sex and then I want you to leave.And that is exactly what happen,although I have been robbed before when I get into the shower afterwards,so I learned to take one after he leaves......
if you want sex you have to pay

unless hes blind