Author Topic: Do you ever...... (part 2)  (Read 309 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Do you ever...... (part 2)
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2004, 11:11:32 AM »
mann I feel you. The other day, I got a new phone and was entering names in em from the otha one and realized I have 7-8 bitches in there that I don't remember talking to at all....like I have 4 Jens, and I only know 1 of em lmao. It's weird, I juss totally forget, and it sux too.

With the girlfriend thing, mann I tried it not too long ago juss to remember what it was like again, and I can't take it, there's too much involved, I hate to have to report in like my girl is P.O and shit. I can't stay with 1 woman. But then again, maybe it's because muthafucaz like us juss dunno what "Love" feels like, cuzz I done came to a conclusion that I don't. Everything been temporary even though sometimes you would think there's something special there, but nope.   

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2004, 11:20:09 AM »
mann I feel you. The other day, I got a new phone and was entering names in em from the otha one and realized I have 7-8 bitches in there that I don't remember talking to at all....like I have 4 Jens, and I only know 1 of em lmao. It's weird, I juss totally forget, and it sux too.

just think...i have a gf and i have to hide girls numbers under different names in my phone book, it's kind of confusing trying to remember which girl i put under her sisters name, which one i put under my brothers name....etc

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2004, 02:07:05 PM »

just think...i have a gf and i have to hide girls numbers under different names in my phone book, it's kind of confusing trying to remember which girl i put under her sisters name, which one i put under my brothers name....etc
you shold get a palm pilot and password protect it so no one cam look into it

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2004, 03:23:53 PM »
OR........be real, tell her wassup, and if she get offended, then U bounce on her. I don't think I could ever be in love wit someone that would trip about female numbers in my phone book. I need a down to earth type of person that I could trust my life wit. Till then, I'm ho hoppin non stop boyeeee.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2004, 03:43:53 PM »
OR........be real, tell her wassup, and if she get offended, then U bounce on her. I don't think I could ever be in love wit someone that would trip about female numbers in my phone book. I need a down to earth type of person that I could trust my life wit. Till then, I'm ho hoppin non stop boyeeee.

hmmm should i do what's been working well for me for years

or

listen to an arabic e-crip with no chance at having a flurishing rap career

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2004, 03:49:28 PM »

or

do what you do

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2004, 05:13:55 PM »

or

u've been with her for years? time to swich it up

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2004, 02:36:54 AM »

damm lover boy, 0 for 3.

I'm not Arabic, don't claim Crip, and don't consider myself a rapper. There's rappers, then there's hustlaz that happen 2 rap every now n then.

Good try though.

btw, U seem like the bitch of the relationship. How could something like that be working? Ure ass is the one that's making it work by being the bitch of the relationship, there's a difference. But then again, I'm juss making assumptions like you.

COMING IN 2008.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2004, 08:26:56 AM »
im a really bad lier, like if i try to cheat, or make up bullshit excuses, i get caught so easily.

DAYUM

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2004, 09:51:31 AM »

There's rappers, then there's hustlaz that happen 2 rap every now n then.

LMAO... are u kidding?

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2004, 11:52:43 AM »

damm lover boy, 0 for 3.

I'm not Arabic, don't claim Crip, and don't consider myself a rapper. There's rappers, then there's hustlaz that happen 2 rap every now n then.

Good try though.

btw, U seem like the bitch of the relationship. How could something like that be working? Ure ass is the one that's making it work by being the bitch of the relationship, there's a difference. But then again, I'm juss making assumptions like you.

ok i'll take your advice and be real about everything in my life

next time i'm drunk and i'm driving home....i'll look for a cop and pull him over...then i'll be real and say "WHAT UP CUZZ I'M REAL WITH MINE, I'M DRUNK AS FUCK"

next time i steal from a job...i'll be real with it and tell the manager "YO CUZZ YOU JUST GOT ROBBED YOU SLOBB, I TOOK HELL A SHIT FROM THE REGISTER CAUSE I'M REAL"

next time i go to a bank, shit i think i should be able to take out as much money as the next person "I'M REAL AS FUCK, I'M ABOUT TO WITHDRAW $40,000 IN THAT I DON'T HAVE CAUSE I HAVE TO HAVE THAT DOLLA DOLLA BILL CUZZ"

see how stupid your advice looks?

fake ass "hustlers taht rap" are like children, they should be seen and not heard

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2004, 12:40:33 PM »
LOL, wow.... talk about false analogy. But hey, who am I to judge? Do what U gotta do cuzzin. It's not about being real, it's about trust, and without trust, your relationship ain't goin nowhere too soon. Dats why I don't fuc wit it, I don't trust no one where I'm from, shit I don't even trust myself.

COMING IN 2008.

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2004, 12:48:40 PM »
LOL, wow.... talk about false analogy. But hey, who am I to judge? Do what U gotta do cuzzin. It's not about being real, it's about trust, and without trust, your relationship ain't goin nowhere too soon. Dats why I don't fuc wit it, I don't trust no one where I'm from, shit I don't even trust myself.

ok now you're making sense. you're right, alot of it is about trust but i trust her and she trusts me so we're fine in that aspect...as soon as i would tell her little things, i might lose that trust and hate women drama

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2004, 06:31:57 PM »
do you ever meet girls and get their number, but not call them just cuz you're too lazy?  This always happens to me.  I don't wanna call them, cuz then I know I'll have to talk on the phone for like half an hour.  I just wanna fuck damnit!  I kinda want a girlfriend, but I don't wanna have to always be talkin to her and sharing feelings and all that garbage.   :-\

abso - fucking - lutely yes...

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2004, 02:14:01 PM »
in my opinion fuck the bay area and fuck hastlers that rap.
he was right though so he was 1-2 not 0-3
he said you have no chance of a flurishing rap career. you said yourself that you wont have a rap career.