Author Topic: Have China always been destined to rule the world?  (Read 388 times)

Thirteen

Re: Have China always been destined to rule the world?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2004, 07:11:51 AM »
china is only a threat to asia and europe... we'll all be dead long before china sets a foot on american soil

so no, our great great great great grandchildren won't even see china as the super power

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2004, 07:16:11 AM »
World Powers always fall. Always. America will fall too, eventually. And China is the country that is most likely to replace America as the world's greatest Superpower.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2004, 08:56:57 AM »
The Chinese have been the village hoes of Asia for the last 100 years.

Super power talk is way too early.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

tommyilromano

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2004, 10:21:59 AM »
The Chinese have been the village hoes of Asia for the last 100 years.

Super power talk is way too early.

lol agreed

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2004, 11:11:50 AM »
think how much has changed in the last 100 years, how many times the power shifted, or how technoligy has advanced, I stand firm on my argument that china will be the next super power within my lifetime however america is likely to go to war to keep its status/influence. alot will change in the next 50 years so, and i predict world war 3 will be over natural resources, considering the souring demand for it which will only increase and the reserves will only decrease.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2004, 11:41:06 AM »
china is only a threat to asia and europe... we'll all be dead long before china sets a foot on american soil

If it were to become a superpower, it doesn't necessarily mean that China would attack every fuckin' country like the U.S. is doing... maybe China doesn't even want to set foot on American soil... it's the U.S. that wants to mingle in every country's politics/economy

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2004, 02:21:39 PM »
well, if China becomes a super power, they will be cool with Canada..seeing how BC is fuckin full of chinese and asians in general  ;D

But i don't see it happening  ;)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

tommyilromano

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2004, 02:43:15 PM »
think how much has changed in the last 100 years, how many times the power shifted, or how technoligy has advanced, I stand firm on my argument that china will be the next super power within my lifetime however america is likely to go to war to keep its status/influence. alot will change in the next 50 years so, and i predict world war 3 will be over natural resources, considering the souring demand for it which will only increase and the reserves will only decrease.

You rooting for China? Have some self pride dude... lol Do you hate the US so much that you wish for any change?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2004, 09:29:41 PM »
Hows he rooting for China ? Hes just commenting on a hypothetical outcome
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2004, 09:59:52 PM »

If it were to become a superpower, it doesn't necessarily mean that China would attack every fuckin' country like the U.S. is doing... maybe China doesn't even want to set foot on American soil... it's the U.S. that wants to mingle in every country's politics/economy

the very few ways a super power falls is through violence or shortage of money.... america won't lose to violence and they will use violence to get money... so there's no woryying about china

Suga Foot

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2004, 09:06:37 AM »
World Powers always fall. Always. America will fall too, eventually. And China is the country that is most likely to replace America as the world's greatest Superpower.

cosign.  We're a long way off tho.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2004, 04:52:09 PM »
no china will not rule the world, athough they will make everything in the world

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2004, 06:43:03 PM »
I've read somewhere that in a couple of decades, China and India might just become super powers.  This doesn't mean they'll rule the world though.

-b[X] 
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2004, 12:05:56 PM »
i didnt realise that ruling the world was on the agenda of normal ppl...