Author Topic: Getting angry/irritated/upset out of the blue  (Read 240 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Getting angry/irritated/upset out of the blue
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2004, 04:27:10 PM »
No man don't listen to these fools, lol, listen to me. Its most likely related to your inner energy, you need to be able to control this and it seems as if intense work outs is the only way you can get rid of the enegry. Try to let it flow through your body, from the top of your head it comes in and let it go all through out your body. Breathe in.....Breathe out. Best in a cool place. Also It could be that you need more time being quiet and calm. Take some time out of your day and just sit there calmly and quietly, or walk whatever. What I mean is do not keep yourself entertained 24/7, your mind needs relaxation time. Just shut yourself off without sleeping.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 04:29:11 PM »
Nah man no drink or drugs in me. I'm all good now. Started doing some light working out around 3 am and I chilled out. Maybe it was just one of those days. My only concern is they've been happening more often. Maybe I just need a more postitive outlook on things. Ain't no thang.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 04:31:40 PM »
No man don't listen to these fools, lol, listen to me. Its most likely related to your inner energy, you need to be able to control this and it seems as if intense work outs is the only way you can get rid of the enegry. Try to let it flow through your body, from the top of your head it comes in and let it go all through out your body. Breathe in.....Breathe out. Best in a cool place. Also It could be that you need more time being quiet and calm. Take some time out of your day and just sit there calmly and quietly, or walk whatever. What I mean is do not keep yourself entertained 24/7, your mind needs relaxation time. Just shut yourself off without sleeping.

That's true. Chillin' out can definitely calm you down. Thanks for the advice. GYEAH!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 09:42:12 PM »
ah man don't worry about it.  there is millions of people in the world with much worse problems.  Hell there is days I just wake up pissed off.  and I am mad at the world.  I don't give a fuck, fuck you.  I don't know why.  just happens.  don't worry about it, its human emotions.  It really doesn't do any good, and I really try and control my emotions and not be pissed off, cuz it will never do any good, but sometimes its just too hard to restrain.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2004, 08:38:44 AM »
guys it is your age,sikotic is young and he has a right to be pissed.Not everything is like it was when you live with your parents,you pay bills,you make love,you pay more bills,you make more love,shit it is nice to be grown up but sometimes it is hard to take the bills the resposiblity,all that shit.Sik you got a right to be mad just don't take it out on someone..........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"