Author Topic: time travel  (Read 1217 times)

mauzip

Re: time travel
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2004, 07:22:43 AM »
this time in the right topic :D

But if travelling back into time is possible, why haven't we seen someone from the future yet? This would be a good reason to believe we can't travel back into time.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2004, 07:23:28 AM »
jesus is a fantasy figure

No, Jesus did exist. He was some charismatic dude who was a little nuts. His existence doesnt prove the existence of God.

Also, peep this. In the bible it says, we all are God's children. Ha. So, Jesus was God's son, how could it be any other? But so was the random next door. Therefore, Jesus never really implied that he is God's son and others arent. He never implied that he was "special". He said he was God's son, cause everybody was/is in the christian belief.

Well bottom line is Jesus did exist, but he was just a charismatic, faithful, interesting person, not literally the son of God or something. A prophet who affected many people, so to speak. God doesnt exist though, what a pity.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2004, 07:26:06 AM »

But if travelling back into time is possible, why haven't we seen someone from the future yet? This would be a good reason to believe we can't travel back into time.

if we saw someone from the future (which is possible but the stay hidden) they wouldnt want to reviel themselves, because they would destroy their future and they could never go back to their present time... they would in effect be marroned in the past, or a parralel universe.

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2004, 07:26:44 AM »
Last night I was speeding with my car and the car behind us came next to me. The guy in the car had eyes just like the devil; I'm sure I've seen the devil :o

aaaanyway... on topic now :D

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2004, 07:27:29 AM »

if we saw someone from the future (which is possible but the stay hidden) they wouldnt want to reviel themselves, because they would destroy their future and they could never go back to their present time... they would in effect be marroned in the past, or a parralel universe.

how are you so sure ;)

rafsta

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2004, 07:31:47 AM »
^^^  :sign_banhim:

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2004, 07:32:57 AM »

why do you say that? you didn't back up your statement

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2004, 07:36:56 AM »
i dunno if this was mentioned but back in time.. thats impossible, and trauma your right with wat u said

rafsta

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2004, 07:39:50 AM »

why do you say that? you didn't back up your statement

im messin around... it cant be proven what i say until we meet a time traveller, or we harness time travel...

and to white boy read the website link i gave you, then you'll have more faith in the possibility of travelling back into time...

im thinkin that travelling back into time you would only see light, you wouldnt be able to physically touch anything, you could just see it...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2004, 11:48:57 AM »
yea, but the appearance of time travel isn't really time travel. I think the original post was asking about going back in time, say to September 10, 2001, or actually going to the year 2100 and seeing hover-cars. The point trama brought up is kinda like seeing stars - a lot of them are actually not even there, except the light which they project takes millions of years to get to the earth, so we don't know whether they're actually there or not, but we see them anyway, their light at least.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2004, 01:02:06 PM »
i guess the only thing i can say is "i'd have to see it to believe it."

rafsta

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2004, 01:07:21 PM »
i dunno if this was mentioned but back in time.. thats impossible, and trauma your right with wat u said

nothing is impossible....

rafsta

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2004, 01:09:33 PM »
jesus is a fantasy figure

the new testament is the most read literature in the world... its highly unlikely Jesus was a fantasy figure.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2004, 01:16:14 PM »

nothing is impossible....

uh i can think of a lot of thigs that are impossible. how about jumping out of a plane 5000 ft above the ocean without no parachute and surviving the impact. Making my honda accord go 100000000000000000000mph. nothing is impossible = bullshit. Its cool thinking about possibilies but you have to realize the difference between reality and your fantasy world.

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2004, 02:40:02 PM »
^^^ i stand by my claims anything is possible.............

what a pity you are so naive and worthless...
please dont try to quote the bible if you havent read one...

Jesus was sent to earth to bring the word of god... Jesus is like any other human being, we are all children of God, the only difference with Jesus is what comes after his name 'Christ', Jesus was filled with the holy spirit, thereofr he representede God...

Any person has the capabilities to embodie christ, and to become Christ, but the bible states Jesus will not return, neither will Christ until judgement day, meaning we are all capable of becoming Christ but the bible states noone will ever have the faith again like Jesus had...

there was a philosopher (i forget the name i will try to find him again) who was hypnotized and talked about these things, when hypnotized he spoke on Christ and the powers that it embodies...

anyone is capable of becoming Christ but the powers could easily be taken advantage of for the purpose of evil... thats why only Jesus was righteous enough when he proved himself to God when he was tempted by the devil 3 times after 40 days and 40 nights of fasting... tghats when the Holy Spirit came to Jesus and he was enlightened and became The Son of God, he's 'the' son of God because he represented God to the fullest, it doesnt mean were not God's children.

im sick of all you fuckin worthless sacks of shit commenting on important things you obviously know absolutely nothing about... you are arrogant pessimistic naive closed minded products of brainwashed media, and completely lack imagination. FUCK YOU ALL, BURN IN HELL.  :monkey_piss: :scarface: :nahnah: :psych: