Author Topic: god, devil, the soul  (Read 730 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Re: god, devil, the soul
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2004, 10:37:30 AM »
no not quite
some dogs get treated real bad get kicked,not fed,and stuff like that
usually they are real happy if someone pays attention to them,
they forgive so easily,so do cats,horses and all the other animals

we humans have free will to forgive.if we were hurt enough it might be a long time before we forgive and forget.......get it?animals have practically no free will,but we do.........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

mauzip

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2004, 10:44:16 AM »
what does that have to do with my reply? :loco:

rafsta

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2004, 11:57:07 AM »
the pitiful part about it 7even if there is a God and you die then you will go to hell
now think about that............

i agree with everything you said but  that statement, you do not have to have any belief in religion or god to go to 'heaven' (i consider heaven or hell as to where your mind is at when you die, coz thats when all your thoughts and your existance is frozen into eternity)... all you need to do to go to heaven is treat others how you wish to be treated, be good and you will go to heaven.... religion is only for some that need it to stay good, religion is a guide to some to make it to heaven.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2004, 12:59:20 PM »
The idea no animal can think is at least wrong. I'm under the impression many if not most or all animals are conscious beings. Perhaps even non-animalian organisms might be conscious. If you see consciousness as a 'soul', whatever that might be, all living organisms might have a soul.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

rafsta

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2004, 01:24:14 PM »
The idea no animal can think is at least wrong. I'm under the impression many if not most or all animals are conscious beings. Perhaps even non-animalian organisms might be conscious. If you see consciousness as a 'soul', whatever that might be, all living organisms might have a soul.

yes they have a soul but we have a brain that is free of will.... animals use instinct...

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2004, 01:34:11 PM »
We use instinct too. Way back the only thing we used was instinct cause we had to survive. Nowadays pretty much the only piece of instinct we use is our sex-instinct.

rafsta

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2004, 01:49:17 PM »
^^^ i realise that Mauzip, we still use alot of instinct, not just for sex, for meeting ppl, assesing situations etc... but were not limited to instinct like the rest of the animal kingdom.... intelligence is the significance of free will in the bible...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2004, 02:10:08 PM »
Who says animals only use instinct? The fact an animal can learn how to fetch sticks, pull levers or how to use and fashion tools makes pretty clear they don't rely on instincts all the time.

rafsta

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2004, 02:41:04 PM »
Who says animals only use instinct? The fact an animal can learn how to fetch sticks, pull levers or how to use and fashion tools makes pretty clear they don't rely on instincts all the time.

on their own they use instinct, basic survival skills... ive seen birds n thngs who immitate inteeligence by using sticks to get to ants, they are still using instinct to survive, its where instinct takes em...

lol @ animals fetching sticks, you used a classic example mayn... when they fetch sticks they arent really doin it for anyreason, they do it coz they find it enjoyable to run backwards and forth... and yes animals can enjoy themselves without having freewill, they do have emotions like us... when an animal pulls a lever they dont know what the lever does, all they know is that they get a reward if they pull it, its not intelligence but instinct, they are taught thru instinct if they do something they get something in return... then eventually you can make the animal pull the lever without giving it a reward, but its artificial instinct that humans gave the animal... i hope that made sense...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2004, 04:05:17 PM »
So tell me..what makes that a learning animal just 'follows it's instinct' while a learning person is 'using his brains'? That's non-sense.

rafsta

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2004, 04:24:24 PM »
hmm, i explained my slef in a bad way....

ok an animal does have learning abilities, but ti doesnt use thos abilities to do what they please with them, they are instructed what to do.... then again there are dogs that open doors n shit, but they need to get outside....

ok you got me lost, good point...  :sign_banhim:  ;D

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2004, 08:52:24 AM »
Hilarious. When everything is eternal, what makes human beings special then? lol... What kind of discussion is that? How would this speak for the existence of souls anyway? Did dinosaurs have souls too? If not, why?

nothing, who told you human beings are special, that's what you wanted to hear isn't it?that's what you were saying isn't it? Human beings are not special they are just meter that disentergrades and evolves into new meter but is never lost....what seems to be the problem?, Im just simplefying your Opinion....Are you argueing with yourself :)?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 09:00:27 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2004, 09:15:29 AM »
Hilarious. When everything is eternal, what makes human beings special then? lol... What kind of discussion is that? How would this speak for the existence of souls anyway? Did dinosaurs have souls too? If not, why?

nothing, who told you human beings are special, that's what you wanted to hear isn't it?that's what you were saying isn't it? Human beings are not special they are just meter that disentergrades and evolves into new meter but is never lost....what seems to be the problem?, Im just simplefying your Opinion....Are you argueing with yourself :)?

of course it's what I wanted to hear, cause I know that's your opinion, you religious, enlighted brother.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2005, 08:26:55 AM »
hold on,lets get back to the subject

animals are not like us.I mean the closest animal to a human is a dolphin.Not a monkey but a dolphin.they talk like us,they will imitate you and they have a brain which is close to ours............

however,unlike us they have no idea what is God..................

get it?we know about God because we can see with our eyes and feel with our hands...........

animals cannot do that

and 7 I got a story for you,that will get you to understand that you matter very deeply to God........

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2005, 08:34:46 AM »
okay here is the story and it is a true one.........

When I was walking down the street I heard the Lord say "even to the least of these"
I asked him what dooyu mean"the least of these"
He said walk further I will show you............
He said do you see that hooker across the street?I said yeah what about her..........
He said go across the street I want to show you something
So I went over there.............she was passing out bible tracks
I said how can you sell your body and still believe in God?
She said "even to the least of these"
I said well I don't get it but maybe I will soon,

So I came back a few days later,apperantly she got beat up by her pimp but now she was even more intuned with God
I said God she is the least person to do what is right
He said "even to the least of these"
I said but she got beat up Lord,and she is still on your side
He said"even the leadt of these"

So I kept coming back and then one day she was gone............
A church took her in,washed her up and put her on the right path

Now a explanation

This lady was the least of everyone.She was lowly like Jesus.He was not thought about highly at the end.But at the end she was brought around to Him.

So now if God can use a Whore to spread his message,what do you think He can do with you?