Author Topic: Rest In Peace 2pac  (Read 176 times)

Quadruple OG

Rest In Peace 2pac
« on: September 12, 2002, 06:43:41 PM »
6 years ago today, we lost the greatest rapper of all time.

Tupac Amaru Shakur
1971-1996

RIP
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

alex_g

• 'G'
Re: Rest In Peace 2pac
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2002, 06:46:24 PM »
makaveli still lives on...

RIP 'Pac

Thuggin Eternal...
alex_g aka DpGc2k

http://dpgc2000.com

...if it aint family we aint fuckin wit it.

thats rite, DPGC2000.com, WE BACK!

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2002, 06:56:30 PM »
2pac still lives on...through his music.......RIP Pac...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2002, 07:07:27 PM »
my bad i just started a new thread on this...but i'll say here what i said there---

EVERYBODY BUMP PAC IN YOUR RIDE TODAY, WINDOWS DOWN, SYSTEM UP. POUR OUT SOME LIQUOR.

PAC IS THE GOAT
RIP

=[Euthanasia]=

Pour Out A L'il Liquor
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2002, 11:26:06 PM »
He was and still is much more than a rapper to me, his music was alot more than hip-hop music to me too, it was like a soundtrack to life, he had a song for every situation, he talked on just about every issue and he exposed so
many ugly truths that need to be exposed and alot of people could relate to the things he spoke on and believed in. Thats what he was, the truth. Through his music he gave alot of people hope, and just one of the reasons him and his
music is still appreciated to this day is because the things he spoke of are still relevant.

Not only his music posessed those hard hitting messages though, he also spoke about them and taught people alot about how the world, politics, social issues, things that your average person doesn't often speak of. He was one intelligent
being. He didn't bite his tongue for nobody and although at times that got him in trouble that was one of the things that made him the man that he was.

He was a poet, a prophet, he had imense talent, from his prolific writing and gifted lyricism to his films. His charisma shone like no other. Throughout his career he conjured up 3 legit classics in a row, and so much more unforgettable material, great performances in film and there was amazingly more to come.

Regardless of what type of person the media pictured him as his music exposed a different side to him, his real side and thats the most important side that needs to be remembered. Alot of people who havn't even listened to his music feel the need to judge him based on the media's perception of him but
I know if they were to listen to his music they would feel differently and respect him and his music in the way he deserved.

There will always be immitations but there's been no other like him and there probably never will be.

R.I.P. Tupac Amaru Shakur - The G.O.A.T, The poet, the artist, the prophet, the martyr, the legend. You will never be forgotten, you will live forever through your music and art.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

infinite59

Re: Pour Out A L'il Liquor
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2002, 11:56:31 PM »
>= link=board=general;num=1031892221;start=0#4 date=09/13/02 at 04:26:06]He was and still is much more than a rapper to me, his music was alot more than hip-hop music to me too, it was like a soundtrack to life, he had a song for every situation, he talked on just about every issue and he exposed so
many ugly truths that need to be exposed and alot of people could relate to the things he spoke on and believed in. Thats what he was, the truth. Through his music he gave alot of people hope, and just one of the reasons him and his
music is still appreciated to this day is because the things he spoke of are still relevant.

Not only his music posessed those hard hitting messages though, he also spoke about them and taught people alot about how the world, politics, social issues, things that your average person doesn't often speak of. He was one intelligent
being. He didn't bite his tongue for nobody and although at times that got him in trouble that was one of the things that made him the man that he was.

He was a poet, a prophet, he had imense talent, from his prolific writing and gifted lyricism to his films. His charisma shone like no other. Throughout his career he conjured up 3 legit classics in a row, and so much more unforgettable material, great performances in film and there was amazingly more to come.

Regardless of what type of person the media pictured him as his music exposed a different side to him, his real side and thats the most important side that needs to be remembered. Alot of people who havn't even listened to his music feel the need to judge him based on the media's perception of him but
I know if they were to listen to his music they would feel differently and respect him and his music in the way he deserved.

There will always be immitations but there's been no other like him and there probably never will be.

R.I.P. Tupac Amaru Shakur - The G.O.A.T, The poet, the artist, the prophet, the martyr, the legend. You will never be forgotten, you will live forever through your music and art.

Word.  His music was the ultimate soundtrack to life.  2pac's music was there with me in the best and worst times in my life.  The best times of my life I was bumpin "How Do You Want It" every morning over and over when I woke up.  Then when the hard times came I was bumpin "Crazy" 24-7.  When I began to obsess over this one x-girlfriend I was bumpin "Me And My Girlfriend."  When I fell in love with this other bitch I was listenin to, "Heaven Ain't Hard to Find".  When I was at rock bottom I was bumpin "Fuck Ya'll" daily.  When my best friend and I started moving in different directions I was bumpin "I Ain't Mad At Cha."  The list goes on and on.  I got all his albums.  

Funny story about Pac, I was 12 when I first saw "Keep Ya Head Up" on MTV and I was blown away.  The only albums I had were "The Chronic" and my favorite "Doggystylin".  So I went to best buy to get 2pac and it said "Strictly 4 My Niggaz" so I didn't buy it.  LOL.  Ofcourse now I have all his albums.  His legend continue's grow everyday.  He's the All Time Greatest Rapper.  He's also my favorite poet and actor.  I really related to his part in Juice.  I was the one in my group of friends that always took things a step further then they were supposed to go.  It's crazy how so many people from various backgrounds can feel such a connection to Pac.  He was my generations biggest icon!

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Pour Out A L'il Liquor
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2002, 12:15:23 AM »

It's crazy how so many people from various backgrounds can feel such a connection to Pac.  He was my generations biggest icon!

I know, crazy init. It was like he was the light for all us lost souls  :)

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.