Author Topic: Video Game awards on spike  (Read 141 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

Video Game awards on spike
« on: December 14, 2004, 06:50:17 PM »
ok i was just watching the video game awards on spike tv and i just saw busta rhymes perform a song.. ive heard it before i just forget whats its called... so i need your help! ???

PLANT

Re: Video Game awards on spike
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 07:00:23 PM »
He performed "Break Your Neck" which was produced by Dr. Dre....It was a sick opening for the show, first Luda came out followed by Method Man & Redman and then Busta Rhymes comes outa no-where!!!  The show is actually pretty good, Snoop and Pharrell just performed "lets get Blown" for the first time with a live band...And Damn, Brooke Burke and Tara Reid  :o

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 07:43:52 PM »
yea...the Godfather preview > shits on everything else on the show..even tara
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 10:42:41 PM »
He performed "Break Your Neck" which was produced by Dr. Dre....It was a sick opening for the show, first Luda came out followed by Method Man & Redman and then Busta Rhymes comes outa no-where!!!  The show is actually pretty good, Snoop and Pharrell just performed "lets get Blown" for the first time with a live band...And Damn, Brooke Burke and Tara Reid  :o

Yeah word up Rep the show was decent for sure, and Brooke and Tara were lookin hella fine :o
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0