Poll

Who else is sick of these stupid posts by the no limit dude n wants him banned?

yes
23 (67.6%)
no
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The no limit dude...  (Read 889 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

The no limit dude...
« on: December 14, 2004, 06:52:53 PM »
yo yall im sorry but i cant stand this no limit dick rider hes annoys the fuck out of me because he posts shit i knew about for 5 years... i understand how its hip hop but its just like posting a bunch of TUPAC IS ALIVE threads man come on now this shit has to end.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: The no limit dude...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 06:53:39 PM »
He's not being serious, its pretty obviously a mock.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 07:18:34 PM »
C'mon whoodie. Y'all hate the P cuz he "bout it bout it". HOOTIE HOO, ya heard me?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 07:20:32 PM »
Beyond what I previously said, we all live in free countries. The man should have freedom of speech.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 07:30:44 PM »
C'mon whoodie. Y'all hate the P cuz he "bout it bout it". HOOTIE HOO, ya heard me?
Somebody ban this ass^^  lol  ;D

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 07:34:17 PM »
Let him stay...I find his posts amusing, and hes always good for a laugh or two...

Some of you guys shouldnt take things to heart so much :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 07:41:47 PM »

It ain't where ya from, its how ya come. The tank salutes ya, soldier.

8)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 07:51:04 PM »
If you real, keep it real...represent dat 504 whodie! No Limit for life!

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 07:55:10 PM »
If you real, keep it real...represent dat 504 whodie! No Limit for life!
EXACTLY

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 11:53:34 PM »
Just about as annoying as Master P is as a rapper/producer ...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 07:50:46 AM »

It ain't where ya from, its how ya come. The tank salutes ya, soldier.

8)

OH MY GOD, IT'S CONTAGIOUS! I suggest we ban Master P. Muhammad and also that pink-sporting 13k posts nerd cause i never liked his ass anyways, so we can get rid of the disease

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 07:55:20 AM »
btw...who else thinks that Master P.fucker is Infinite?

Even though P. Muhammad doesn't celebrate birthday's since my conversion to Islam.  Islam gave me knowledge of self and knowledge of the history of humanity and where all things come from.  Birthday celebrations have their roots in Europe, when at first it was only kings who were recognized as important enough to have a birthday celebration (maybe this is how the tradition of birthday crowns began?).  Lighted candles (tapers) and sacrificial fires have had a special mystic significance ever since man first set up altars to his gods. The birthday candles are thus an honor and tribute to the birthday child and bring good fortune.

Since the P is Muslim now, I don't subscribe to superstition and pagan practices.  We have our own calender and holidays
am i the only one who was a lil reminded of him reading this let's-kick-some-lexical-knowledge-for-no-fuckin-reason shit?

...what's sad is, if this IS Infinite we might have to consider him serious :-\
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 07:57:13 AM by Kill »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2004, 09:01:56 AM »
Yeah, it's Infinite. It's the same user as Hip Hop is Dead, so therefore Infinite.

Paris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2004, 09:17:01 AM »
Yeah, it's Infinite. It's the same user as Hip Hop is Dead, so therefore Infinite.

ah ok, thanks. i checked for the og user name, but i didn't know what HipHop Is Dead had originally signed up as.

next question, is he serious? It's infinite which makes it quite hard to tell........

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2004, 09:22:10 AM »
Just about as annoying as Master P is as a rapper/producer ...
lmao props.