Author Topic: How many of you are interested in learning or already speak a foreign language?  (Read 274 times)

Suga Foot

Last year I took some classes on mandarin.  Now I can say "Hello" and "Doctor" lol.  I know a tiny bit of french too.

Don Seer

i learned German and French at school.. I was quite good with both languages.. forgotten most now.

its just 2 things to me..1) learning structure and rules and 2 ) learning the words...

mauzip

Once you literally dream in a foreign language, you know you're good at it. lol

Suga Foot

Once you literally dream in a foreign language, you know you're good at it. lol

I've heard that too

mauzip

I've had it with French and English. I still dream in English sometimes actually...

It's funny when you dream in another language you know more words in your dream than you know in reality.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I've had it with French and English. I still dream in English sometimes actually...

It's funny when you dream in another language you know more words in your dream than you know in reality.

LOL.. interesting, I haven't heard that one before.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
too much effort and everywhere i've been around they world i've got along fine with just english so it has no relivance to me maybe if i've moved to another country i would butover wise i'm not interested other than the odd swear word

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

too much effort and everywhere i've been around they world i've got along fine with just english so it has no relivance to me maybe if i've moved to another country i would butover wise i'm not interested other than the odd swear word

Merde? Scheisse? hehe :P

Someone who's mother tongue is English doesn't really need to know another language, but you'll understand your language better if you learn another language though :)

acbaylove

acbaylove

P.S. Beware: a good Italian is very hard to speak. :-\

ecrazy

I know Spanish Very Fluently and only the badwords in Arabic

Like Zib and Charmuta (excuse the spelling)..LOL

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
I speak fluent English and Persian...I'm ok at spanish...still learning more plan on learning to speak it more fluently.

And yeah, learning foreign languages is the shit

tommyilromano

I speak Engish and Spanish fluently. I speak Italian but never was taught to read or write in Italian(I still can more or less)). I took Latin in college which I enjoyed a great deal. I cant speak Latin but I understand a lot and the Mass I attend on Sunday's is in Latin (lol and turkish but the Priest is Italian). I will never learn any other language because I just don't give a damn.

Elevz

Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish and a little Armenian, in that exact order.

And I still think half of it will never be any use to me.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i speak russian pretty good, and i know some words in spanish, i got straight As, and know so lil