Author Topic: Republicans Comment on Rumsfeld  (Read 270 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Republicans Comment on Rumsfeld
« on: December 14, 2004, 07:07:06 PM »
Apparently looney liberals aren't the only ones upset with Donald Rumsfeld.  This past week three prominent republican advocates spoke out against the Secretary of Defense.

Let's begin with a clip of Senator Chuck Hagel voicing his opinion of Rumsfeld:

http://movies.ziaspace.com/Hagel.wmv

Joe Biden goes first, so fast forward about one minute.

Then there was John McCain, and General Norman Schwarzkopf

“I was very, very disappointed — no, let me put it stronger — I was angry by the words of the secretary of defense when he laid it all on the Army, as if he, as the secretary of defense, didn’t have anything to do with the Army and the Army was over there doing it themselves, screwing up,” - Schwarzkopf

McCain went a step further and claimed he had "no confidence" in Rumsfeld's leadership. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6708495/

« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 11:15:06 PM by Ant »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Republicans Comment on Rumseld
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 07:10:02 PM »
Rumsfield is a douchebag. Did anyone see him in Kuwait? They were grilling him and one of his responses was:

"I'm an old man and it's early in the morning."

I say fire his ass.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 10:40:16 PM »
I can honestly say that any respect I had for Rumsfeld, and it wasn't much to begin with, is lost. I hope that other Republicans speak out against this. I am tired of the Bush people fucking up and people ignoring it. And it's not a sex scandle, this is costing us lives.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 11:14:21 PM »
It is costing more than just lives and besides the republicans just write off the lives lost.  Everyone in the military joined voluntarily didn't they?  Or so goes the logic of a diehard. 

But beyond lives its costing money, jobs, respect, and sustained prosperity.  America is not the only superpower to have existed.  Plenty of others, many more powerful, have become overly confident, or rather arrogant, and have fallen from power.  The republicans are successfully consolidating power in the American political system.  Yet they fail to realize, or just don't care, that if they do finally achieve lasting power, it will be over a much diminished country. 

The E.U., and China both have a shot at overtaking American Supremacy.  The Republicans promised us this war would pay for itself, we might even make a profit some thought, in the end the only ones profiting from the Iraqi mess are the MNCs doing business there, China who bought half a trillion dollars in U.S. debt during the past few years, and a few looney republicans who have temporarily gained a false sense of superiority. 

Trauma-san

Re: Republicans Comment on Rumsfeld
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 11:37:17 PM »
I love how McCain goes on and on about how Rumsfeld has understaffed the war effort, but yet it was McCain, not Rumsfeld, who was around the last 18 years in the senate, overseeing the military budget in his special committe he's so proud of.  It was McCain, for 18 years, who saw military cut after military cut decimate the military, and now it's McCain saying we're not using enough troops in Iraq.  Rumsfeld gets the blame for being underfunded to the point of having improperly equipped tanks, but it was McCain who cut the funding for the defense program, time and time again.  So how does he blame Rumsfeld, who has a budget to spend, provided by McCain (essentially)?  I guess Rumsfeld is the new whipping boy at the whitehouse. 

The thing that just irks me about politics is, people just bitch bitch bitch.  There's so much pessimism and negativity.  All people do is complain.  What a bunch of pussies.  Let me tell you another thing, too... just because you were a pow, and a war hero, doesn't mean you know what's best for the entire military.  I respect Mccain's service to our country, and he's a true american hero, nobody can take that away from him... but he's not necessarily, by that resume, qualified to instruct the defense secretary of the united states how to run his job.  Being a good pilot doesn't necessarily make you a great military mind. 

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 02:49:07 AM »
McCain gets the looney politician of the week award for making MLB steriod use his most urgent concern.

Rumsfiled is too old to do the job. You're a douche.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2004, 06:39:39 AM »
Another thing I love, is when Ant and liberals like him, don't support the war, but then side with people like Norman Scwartzkoff, who would prefer that we just blow Iraq up with about 100 nukes, just because on that particular day general scwartzkoff says something he likes against somebody he dislikes.  LOL it's just hilarious. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2004, 07:25:32 AM »
I've never sided with Schwarzkopf, and I dont believe he ever felt we should nuke Iraq.  On the contrary,  I was pointing out that three republicans sided with a liberal perspective.  I didn't change my opinion because of these guys, I pointed out that people on your side share a view point similiar to mine. 

There's no point in posting if your not going to make posts that are at least somewhat grounded in reality.  These posts were you put words in my mouth arne't accomplishing very much.

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2004, 07:30:58 AM »
on a brighter note....alot of units recieved a boost in funding for the first quarter of this fiscal year....thanks tax payers  ;D

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2004, 11:56:05 AM »
McCain gets the looney politician of the week award for making MLB steriod use his most urgent concern.

You and your wanna-be conservative buddy really need to work on writing posts that actually make sense.  And the anger and name calling really are unnecessary. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 03:23:27 PM by Ant »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2004, 12:02:40 PM »
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2004, 09:34:37 PM »

You and your wanna-be conservative buddy really need to work on writing posts that actually make sense.  And the anger and name calling really are unnecessary. 

Ha ha. Englewood is like the prisoner in jail who develops a taste for ass after gettin raped himself.

I clowned him for years, insult after insult. He would always complain that all i could do was swear since i had nothing to contribute.
Really he didnt understand that throwing insults at him was the only thing his monkey ass deserved. Now, hes found his own whippin boy, and is now conditioning u with insults, albiet not too good ones. Soon, youre gonna be fuckin some new fish in the shower room.
TOT circle of life ladies and gentlemen.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2004, 01:45:29 AM »

Ha ha. Englewood is like the prisoner in jail who develops a taste for ass after gettin raped himself.

I clowned him for years, insult after insult. He would always complain that all i could do was swear since i had nothing to contribute.
Really he didnt understand that throwing insults at him was the only thing his monkey ass deserved. Now, hes found his own whippin boy, and is now conditioning u with insults, albiet not too good ones. Soon, youre gonna be fuckin some new fish in the shower room.

LOL!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2004, 02:49:42 AM »

What do you do during your normal everyday life?  Do you ever wonder to youself why your going nowhere fast?  The three stooges of ToT can run their mouthes all day on this board but no matter how many times you pretend you've 'clowned' someone on a message board when you wake up in the morning your still going to be stuck in a dead end job, with a dead end life.  Where is Trauma today?  He's pushing 30 by now probably, but hey he has religion?  Your obviously not doing much better with yourself.  I don't point these things out to throw low blows.  I point them out because the reason you aren't successful is because your attitude is embarassingly immature.  You should be embarassed at yourself and probably already are.  That's why you have to run around on a message board glorifying your lack of an ego.  If your life's accomplishment is making yourself feel good about clowning engelwood for years, then good for you.  I'm glad your satisfied by the simpler things in life. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 04:50:27 PM by Ant »

tommyilromano

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2004, 11:51:23 PM »
Do you ever talk about anything other then politics?