Author Topic: Republicans Comment on Rumsfeld  (Read 268 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Republicans Comment on Rumsfeld
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2004, 11:35:48 AM »
when ever i see donald rumsfeld i think off the grim reaper and he talks like i could imagine him too.

you guys know rumsfeld was a director of a company that sold nuclear material to north korea right?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2004, 09:27:47 PM »
DUH! He's a REPUBLICAN! Pay attention. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2004, 10:45:07 PM »
Even well-known republican bigots dislike Rumsfeld:

U.S. Sen. Trent Lott doesn't believe Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld should resign immediately, but he does think Rumsfeld should be replaced sometime in the next year.

"I'm not a fan of Secretary Rumsfeld," Lott, R-Mississippi, told the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday morning.

http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/10427343.htm

____

Sen. Trent Lott is the same guy who said the country would be better off had we remained segregated.  So, as I've been pointing out, its not only liberals who understand Rumsfeld is bad for America, but even your stereotypical republican bigots feel the same way too.  Could it be the intelligensia was right all along, or should these poor fools be exorcised from the republican party for embarassingly falling for liberal propaganda (i.e. the news)?