Author Topic: Snis-oop Dis-og Tis-alk  (Read 297 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Snis-oop Dis-og Tis-alk
« on: December 15, 2004, 02:37:51 PM »
When did Snoop stis-art talking like this?  I was listening to the radio todis-ay and they were playing some old school shit.  They played a song called "Playground" by that group of kids: Another Bad Creation (ABC)...remember them?  Anyway, that shit came out in 1991 and at the end of one of the verses the kid says something like, "I'm at the pis-ark gotta be home by dis-ark".

Acgrundy

Re: Snis-oop Dis-og Tis-alk
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 02:42:55 PM »
well the public heard him talk like that for the first time on the chronic.  many people talked like that before snoop, he didn't create that way of talking.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 02:46:10 PM »

yea i always wondered when did he start talkin with the izim...

who started tho 4real

kuz i heard e.s.g do it on a couple of screw tapes

and i do remember abc sayin that..kris kross did it 2..
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 02:47:50 PM by All American Gangsta »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 02:57:55 PM »
he didn't create that way of talking.

No shit...my point exactly!  A lot of people credit him with that and that's what I was illustrating with the thread.  Sometimes people have to read between that lines, but I guess that's too much to expect for some people.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 03:12:02 PM »
When did Snoop stis-art talking like this?  I was listening to the radio todis-ay and they were playing some old school shit.  They played a song called "Playground" by that group of kids: Another Bad Creation (ABC)...remember them?  Anyway, that shit came out in 1991 and at the end of one of the verses the kid says something like, "I'm at the pis-ark gotta be home by dis-ark".

"Its the Mizzz-ark, Chillin in the Pizzz-ark, I gota Break because my mother said, be home by Dizz-ark"

I remember it like it was yesterday!

Maaaaaaaaaaaan..........That song was the Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet! 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 03:16:43 PM by Represent. »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2004, 04:24:08 PM »
Didn't all that get started with the doulble dutch bus song?
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 12:07:01 AM »
that was something that started in the jazz music scene of the 60 - 70's .... jazz heads were refered to as beatniks and spoke like that frequently....

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2004, 03:58:03 AM »

"Its the Mizzz-ark, Chillin in the Pizzz-ark, I gota Break because my mother said, be home by Dizz-ark"

who peformed it?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2004, 06:41:36 AM »

who peformed it?

Dude, if you read That Cracka J's post that's quoted in your post you would know who the fuck performed it.

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2004, 06:56:10 AM »

who peformed it?
ABC aka Another Bad Creation....They were some young kids, affiliated with Boys 2 Men and Bel Biv Devoe....I used to get downnnnn on that stuff!!!!!!!  8)

Those were the Motown Philly Days.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2004, 06:59:48 AM »
Didn't all that get started with the doulble dutch bus song?

yup.. back in the 70s.. and they probably werent the first..

BUT... snoop paid homage by having a big yellow bus with "double dutch bus" on it in the video for "Snoop Dogg (Whats My Name Pt2)"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2004, 12:25:37 PM »
that was something that started in the jazz music scene of the 60 - 70's .... jazz heads were refered to as beatniks and spoke like that frequently....