Author Topic: X-Raided  (Read 107 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
X-Raided
« on: December 15, 2004, 02:51:31 PM »
I don't think he's dropped anything new since the project with Kingpen has he?  There is still a new X-Raided album that seems to drop every 6-8 months and I then when I get it, it's just the same old songs from "Unforgiven" and "Speak of the devil", but with different beats and shittier quality.  Has any artists on his label dropped anything?  He used to write an article in Murder Dog, too, but I haven't been able to find a Murder Dog for over a year around here.  He still do that?

JoMoDo

• Lil Geezy
Re: X-Raided
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 10:32:32 AM »
go check out www.siccness.net log onto the forums section and scroll down to Madman Ent.  under record labels, it'll hit yaw up wit all the info. 

also be sure to peep Street Level Records and peep some snippets of Crytical's upcoming 'Cyrtical Condition'

The choices we make dictate the lives we lead, to thine own self be true-Shakespear

Peace is the diploma you receive when you lay in your grave-Peter Tosh

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change-Einstein

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
Re: X-Raided
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 07:04:29 PM »
yea, i been lookin for new X-Raided shit for along time, with better beats. i got a lil tired of that Big Hollis production.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***