Author Topic: kid from my old high school just won WWE Tough Enough challenge & a million $  (Read 200 times)

We Fly High

some kid one grade above me from my old high school just won the WWE tough enough challenge. he beat out that real world miz fool,and won a million dollars. pretty fucking crazy. i wonder what hes going to do with the $. i cant believe it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 07:19:48 PM by justin718 »

Sikotic™

Lucky dude. If I was over 6'4, I would of probably tried out myself. Wrestling has no room for dudes that are 5'8.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

You talking about Dan Puder..the guy on right??

We Fly High

You talking about Dan Puder..the guy on right??

yup im talking about dan puder. his nickname was Ogre in high school. ive seen him fight some vato loco at 7-11 before. hahaha. hilarious. he's like UFC trained and everything. i hope he doesnt become the governor of CA later like jesse ventura did.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
... so they really get the cash? I always had my doubts about that and thought it was just part of the Tough Enough "storyline" since the winner gets a wwe contract which is definatly worth something...

mrtonguetwista

Give details on the 7-11 thang

We Fly High

im not sure if they get all the cas upfront or if they fulfill a contract or something..

but  yeah anyways, there used to be this mexican kid David, i think he came from some boot camp or youth authority or some shit. For some reason, all the hella bad kids from YA and boot camp and all that shit always got relocated to our school.  i forgot how all this scrapping started like the reasons for the fight, this fight happened during my freshmen year of high school like 7-8 years ago..  but yeah i jsut remember david had one of those mini steel bats, but he was way smaller than ogre. but yeah it was a weird fight, cos david lost hold of the bat for some reason, and ogre was at least like 2-3 times bigger than this kid. so it was like giant vs kid. i dunno it wasnt that much. i think the size difference between the two of them made it hard for them to really land blows and fight.  and then i think after a little, the 7-11 owner came out and called the cops, and they came.. im not sure what happened after that, i just left.  it was just a funny high school incident.

The Watcher

they get a million dollar contract, not a million dollars

the 'million dollar contract' goes on * though, thinks like promotion etc.. they'd be made to pay for *
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
nice..good for him
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

The Watcher

Daniel Puder, who was announced as the Tough Enough winner will get paid 250,000 a year for four years, but in order to receive that money he will have to work a full-time schedule.

^ from a wrestling site
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

We Fly High

250,000 a year is still a shatload.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
250,000 a year is still a shatload.
yes it is

Sikotic™

That's damn good. The guy is set for 4 years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE