Author Topic: Cops Find 610lbs Of Dank In Coffins  (Read 103 times)

mrtonguetwista

Cops Find 610lbs Of Dank In Coffins
« on: December 16, 2004, 04:11:45 PM »
SALLISAW, Okla. (AP) - Talk about your killer weed. Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers found 610 pounds of marijuana hidden in caskets being hauled in a truck stopped near this eastern Oklahoma town.

The driver, Timothy G. Hynd, 26, and his passenger, Robert Dean Harper, told a trooper they were working for a Tucson, Ariz., casket company and their destination was Atlanta. They were pulled over early Friday for going 6 mph over the speed limit.

The marijuana was found after troopers were given permission to search the truck.

Hynd and Harper were charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and were freed on bond Monday. Both men said they had no idea there was marijuana in their cargo.

``Hynd is 26 and has never been in any kind of trouble,'' said his attorney, Donn Baker. ``He was just delivering caskets for a living. He didn't check inside the caskets for drugs - would you?''

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Cops Find 610lbs Of Dank In Coffins
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 05:51:35 PM »
lol i heard this on the radio dats some crazy shit

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 05:53:27 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 05:56:13 PM »
hahaha

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 06:16:40 PM »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 09:47:59 PM »
i saw somethin on the news the other day about a girl in florida who was pickin up trash on the beach when she came across a 20lb brick of marijuana, -  i wish i could find somethin like that on the beach >:(

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 10:02:14 PM »
i saw somethin on the news the other day about a girl in florida who was pickin up trash on the beach when she came across a 20lb brick of marijuana, -  i wish i could find somethin like that on the beach >:(
Yeah, that happened bout 90 minutes away over in Tampa

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2004, 10:13:32 PM »
who the hell gets pulled over for goin only 6 miles over the speed limit?  fuckin cops

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2004, 10:33:08 PM »
who the hell gets pulled over for goin only 6 miles over the speed limit?  fuckin cops

i've talked to alot of cops about that, you are legally allowed to go 5 miles over the speed limit and even 1 mph over can get you pulled over.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2004, 01:29:15 AM »
i got pulled over for falure to give half the roadway. they said i was driving in the middle of the road. it was a little back road in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere. it was narrow as hell and had no lines and shit, i was the only car on the road untill the troopers got behind me. cops look for an easy bust, they can smell it. they got quotas and shit to make. they probly were just gonna give him a ticket but notced he was suspect.