Author Topic: L.A chicano rap artists...  (Read 907 times)

lyricalpoet23

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: L.A chicano rap artists...
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2002, 12:49:25 PM »
I heard of this one cat from Eastlos named Crooked Stilo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Keep it G'd UP.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2002, 01:13:35 PM »
I heard of this one cat from Eastlos named Crooked Stilo

I have one song by Crooked Stilo and it is pretty tight.  Do you have a whole album of his?

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2002, 06:24:19 AM »

n u can also holl at BossPlaya

IMO tha best chicano rappers otha than capone-e lil rob lil one n sum otha S.D l.a chicano rappers r tha ones from O.c them fools got it on lock specially Mr.Vic, Baby Snipes,Pr1mo,stryker,tiny n tha rest of WSC(Westside Cartel) n sum otha fools from tha S.A CLICKA

tha only problem with WSC is they get annoyin to otha foos that aint from O.C cuz they rep tha 714 to tha fullest in every song they say it at least once but who can blame them who wouldnt wanna rep tha county of O to tha fullest

if n e of y'all wanna listen to sum real O.C chicano rappers  holla at me on aim n ill let cha know y O.C is tha best

word !!! Boss Playa and Gangsta T bringin you tha Chicano rap scene !!!
ima bout to leave work now...
back later
peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Funkadelic

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2002, 06:47:03 AM »
Just found out that a rapper named Wreck is also out of L.A. He's a member of the group Wicked Minds. Are the other members of that group also out of L.A?

We've already discussed that in another topic, but we didn't find a solution. Where is Proper Dos from?

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2002, 06:49:12 AM »
Are there any others from the LA Area that we missed?  C'mon.. all my Latino Brothaz.. sound off.  Me and Funk D are tryin to make a list of Latino LA Gangsta Rappers.  Thanks.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2002, 10:50:56 AM »
I don't know if Cypress Hill counts, 'cause B-Real and Sin Dog are Cubans. I know ther is a group from Long Beach, can't remember the name, but they are tight. I wanna say Lil' Rob, but ain't he from Diego. On Power, on Sundays, they got Vato Para Locos.

Oh, and Boss Playa Reppin' O.C. What about I.E. ... LOL.

Lighter Shade of Brown (Riverside)
Teardrop featured on the song Latin Active (Pomona)
Chulo featured on the song Brown and Proud (Pomona)

I know a couple other newer acts, but can't think of them off the top my head. Eventually Lost Angel (Rialto)...LOL

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2002, 10:32:17 PM »
I think Conejo gets down. I can see why you fools say his voice is annoying but after you get used to his shit he's pretty tight.. His homeboy Bugsy from Tattoo Ink can is dope too.

There's also Spanish Fly... not O.G Spanish Fly from S.D but tha original Spanish Fly from tha Harbor Area in L.A.

You also got them fools from Pacoima, San Fernando Valley, Mister D and Big Spider... them fools are wack though. They gotta be real gangsters thought if they're that wack and have cd's out.

BROWNSIDE was gangster. Wicked has his solo album out too.. it's alright. If you haven't heard their shit you really need to download "Look Through My Eyes"... that's gangster as fuck right there. Them fools used to live down tha street from me when I went to Jr High. I met them one day walking home from school with my homies... they were all just kickin it in their garage and they hit us up and gave us some single so we can get into their shit. Back then I thought their shit was wack though. Cuz tha single they gave us was "Vatos In tha Varrio" which was and Eazy E remake so we just thought it was wack. I thought they were bighters. But I guess it's all good cuz they had songs with Eazy E back in tha day. I don't know about them being locked up though. I also used to think they were fake cus they'd rep South Central and they lived out here... but alot of fools moved out here. If you listen to their song "Can't Stop Tha Southland" they even mention San Bernardino.

Then you also got Payaso and Tha Dukes Click. I aint sure where Payaso is from but I'm pretty sure he's from out here in tha Inland Empire big 909 Area (Act Like Ya Know ;) ) but tha Dukes click consist of like 4 other guys from both IE and SGV.

Yeah, and since I saw O.C was up in there... You know I gots to mention more fools from tha I.E.. tha O.G 714, Check out Pure Unkut Records... their chicano's from out here... their on some real gangster shit too.. their Record Company is funded by one of tha biggest gangs out here in tha S.B CountIE.. and they try to come lyrical, which sometimes comes out sounding pretty coo'. And their Compilation album featuring their artist also features Prodigy from South Central Cartel and Spice 1.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Funkadelic

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2002, 12:35:02 AM »
There's also Spanish Fly... not O.G Spanish Fly from S.D but tha original Spanish Fly from tha Harbor Area in L.A.

Thanks for that info. I've known him since I've heard to Lil Chill's solo for the first time. He's featured on the album. But I've never tried to figure out, where he is from.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2002, 05:05:03 AM »
Eugene Wilde is phat  :o
40oz Graphire

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2002, 05:22:36 PM »
Just found out that a rapper named Wreck is also out of L.A. He's a member of the group Wicked Minds. Are the other members of that group also out of L.A?

We've already discussed that in another topic, but we didn't find a solution. Where is Proper Dos from?

man i used to live next to the wicked minds foos....my brother was with one of their sisters....she was straight ugly as fuck...but theyre some og muthafuckers...down for their shit...thats S.G.V. right there....oh and like criminal said...Mister D and most of them Pac Town foos are a wack....they sometimes got heat but not often...Mister D and Snapper got down not to long ago...but theyre coo again....

hazelcrest

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2002, 06:47:52 PM »
man mexicans can't rap..ya'll be killin me. ha ha

if you don't like that you can eat a dicc.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2002, 07:54:37 PM »
man mexicans can't rap..ya'll be killin me. ha ha

if you don't like that you can eat a dicc.

Yeah, and lil nerdy ass kids on Computers can't gang bang so give that CC shit up and leave it to tha real...

And what a fag.. that was your first post... you straight started an account just to hate... haterz be killin me, ha ha...

And Funkadelic... you just quoted me sayin Spanish Fly is from tha Harbor Area in L.A... then you ask me where he's from... what's that about?

Oh, and Wicked Minds are coo' with Lil Blacky... he's from Riverside too... out here in tha Inland Empire.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

hazelcrest

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2002, 08:29:22 PM »
nigga please, cuz we used to role up you crime 909 niggas in jr high cuz..simp nigga..you probably ain't even with crime.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2002, 09:05:18 PM »
Foo' I told you leave that Bangin shit to real muthafuckers... only think you bangin is tha keys on your keyboard.. and only think you rollin up is joints filled with oregano you fake as mark.

And Crime 909? what tha fuck is that? Quit frontin like you know about sets from California... And Jr High? Muthafucker, I Dont even remember Jr High... you must still be a lil ass kid tryna be hard.. keep trying.

S.G.V.

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2002, 07:03:34 AM »
nigga please, cuz we used to role up you crime 909 niggas in jr high cuz..simp nigga..you probably ain't even with crime.

ur a buster...fuckin net banger...go back to ur aol sets bitch ass....dont ever speak down on latinos...punk ass bitch...i bet ur not even black...sayin nigga so much...i bet ur a white boy from diamond bar still in jr high actin all big and bad...fuck u