Author Topic: The problem with Que....and i'm not hating..  (Read 1306 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
The problem with Que....and i'm not hating..
« on: December 17, 2004, 07:22:59 AM »
This is the problem with Que.  I’ve got no personal problems with him, but I’ve been reading for months about how he has this song and that song and no one has it blah blah.  And then he gets mad cause people bug him for the song cause he says he can’t release it.  So why do you even bring it up??  Just in your last post you brag how you have Soopafly, Dogg Pound, Jewell, Danny Boys unreleased CDs.  As well as a gang of other Death Row tracks.  Why do you even brag about this.  If you truly were given this music never to be released to anyone, then shut the hell up about it and quit bragging about the fact that you have it and won’t give it to anyone.  Then people wouldn’t bother you about it.  They can’t ask for something they don’t know you have….get it??  The fact that you constantly bring up the stuff you have makes me think you want people to beg you for the music, like you get off on it.  I’ve got a gang of unreleased music too…nothing too rare, but I do have some of those ‘exclusive tracks’ you claim you have like money cars bitches from the unreleased dogg pound CD (to prove I have it, the song has a short daz and kurupt verse and then a hella long instrumental at the beginning like someone else was gonna get on the track.  It sounds waay unfinished).  But anyways I don’t brag about it like you do. 

And I don’t believe you have half the stuff you claim you have.  Give us snippets of the soopafly lp.  How about the Jewell cd??  Or a 2pac track??  All you release is semi-rare stuff, that’s hard to get these days, but if you were any visitor of death row HQ or other sites back in the day (97-99) you could get these tracks, cause I did.  This ‘proof’ you have consists of CAN”T C ME dpg version, which is not that rare, Cheese which was on lots of websites back in the day, Money cars bitches which again can be found.  Or those old daz songs like Niggaz Killin, The Rep and The Name and stuff like that, once again..not that rare.

And now you’re going to post a whole 2 hr radio show with snoop hosting??  Well, that’s a far cry from these hundreds of rare Death Row songs you claim to have.  All you did for that was get lucky and taped the show at the right time….and I have that show too…he does a freestyle over the lodi dodi beat as well as play some songs from the Doggumentary CD  like Midnight Love as well as the Street Life song.  I also have a song I know you don’t have it’s by a Japanese rapper called Hiroshima featuring JFLEXX and Barney Rubble titled One Love (Death Row Remix) it was only released as a promo in Japan in 1998.  I also have Who Been There Who Done That (clean mix) by J-Flexx with all new lyrics than the one that’s on the DR Greatest Hits CD.   I never hear anyone ever mention these before.

Look, nothing personal man, but Que, I’m just tired of reading these posts about you whining cause people bug you for songs.  If you got em and you wanna post em do it, if not, then quit talking about it. If you were really that sick of it, you wouldn’t keep talking about it.  I wanna see 100% concrete proof you have all these songs you claim to have.  None of the songs you have posted I have not seen somewhere else before.  If you claim to have the Inside Out Compilation then post tagged snippets to these songs:

50 Sac – Soopafly
68 and I owe You One – Jewell and the 69 girls

If you have the Crooked I cd, then post
Untouchable – Crooked I, 2pac

Or how about Memory Lane by Jewell??

I haven’t seen these songs anywhere, if you post them, I’ll give you props,  But don’t turn around and post the It Might Sound Crazy Battlecat RMX or Unconditional Love Unedited and say they came from the Inside Out Album because they were both released as CD promos cause I got em.  I want to hear the exact songs I asked for proof, not Can’t C Me in CDQ…that’s not proof for me.  If you all notice, he always side steps people’s requests and posts other stuff that’s not really that rare if you’ve followed west coast rap for the past 8 years.  Like people want the Crooked I CD, so what does he do??  He posts a song by Tha Realest.  People want the Inside Out Compilation, so what does he do? He posts a YGD song or a Danny Boy snippett.  And I don’t want to hear all these ass kissers get mad at me cause they get worried that cause of me Que aint’ gonna make his “VAULT” site, you all know I’m right, I’m just the only one with the nutz to say it.

Like I said Que, I got nothing personal against you, so don’t take this the wrong way….this is just coming from another person who also has a lot of rare music and is also not interested in posting it or being bugged about posting it, but unlike you, I don’t brag about what I have (other than in this post), I just keep it to myself which is what you should do if you have no intention of leaking it.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: The problem with Que....and i'm not hating..
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 07:32:25 AM »
nothing but the damn truth

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 08:34:31 AM »
all i can say is that i got a few full tracks and 30 sec-snippets from hella rare death row tracks who re not even mentioned in any of ques posts. he sent me that shit like 5-6 years back, those cuts are real CDQ or very near CDQ. i´m still thankful for all that. but i also understand your point of view.... we all wanna have those cuts. full, not tagged, not snippets. maybe we will get them sooner or later. maybe not. i dont really care, i also can live without them.  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 10:20:51 AM »
* quoting from menace 2 society*   

".........................man I got these cheese burgers !!"

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 10:43:29 AM »
Thats so fuckin true...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2004, 12:03:32 PM »
I tell you what the problem wit this cat is.... he feels superior doing it. He's in Europe, his whole lil operation is over a computer, he gets energy from doing it, it makes his day seeing all these lil ass sissy fans look up to him. You got muthafucaz that are really in the industry here, but ain't nobody that insecure to be flossin bout this and that.   

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2004, 01:37:31 PM »
who cares one way or another? its just music... if he wanted to give the shit out he would have. the only reason he talks about what he has is because people ASK him which songs he has. plain and simple if people dont want to get let down then dont ask what he has period.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2004, 01:43:28 PM »
I agree with every word that Soopafly DPGC said.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2004, 02:45:06 PM »
I agree with every word that Soopafly DPGC said.

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2004, 02:54:30 PM »
let's all lynch Que  ;D

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2004, 04:00:08 PM »
Some people just love the attention...

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2004, 04:26:49 PM »
Sorry but Cheese was never leaked in CD Quality, and those Dogg Pound tracks originated from Playa P's website in low quality, if you have them post a clip of any of them songs I posted yesterday in the same quality......... you lier & hater/groupie. You are obviously new to to the scene, I dont have to post any of it. I decided too because I have been quet too fuckin long, watching you morons hating.

Do you ever read the official websites for Big Tray Deee of Tha Eastsidaz, Crooked I & his label Dynasty Records, Danny Boy & his company Platinum Pearl, Lady V aka Val Young, IV Life Records, Jodeci, Neb Luv & the 5 Footaz, Devin The Dude and a grip of others I forget about?, anything you see on these websites comes from me. But thats a different story, I guess your ungrateful, unlike these cats http://www.hitemup.com/forum/thread121406.html.

Whats up Sues & Southbound.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2004, 04:35:37 PM »
Meh, I've heard some of the songs he talks about, but only over the phone when we've talked...

I see no reason not to believe him, all his previous websites featured mad music, and people like Jonny Tanna, Sues, Sven etc can all vouch he had dope music...

but im sure a lot of other people out there have unreleased/rare shit and keep quite also. Someone made a good point, everyone asks what he has, so he told us...

either way I dont really care, I have enough music to last me forever, if unreleased stuff gets leaked, sweet, if not, the released stuff is fine.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2004, 05:16:19 PM »
Sorry but Cheese was never leaked in CD Quality, and those Dogg Pound tracks originated from Playa P's website in low quality, if you have them post a clip of any of them songs I posted yesterday in the same quality......... you lier & hater/groupie. You are obviously new to to the scene, I dont have to post any of it. I decided too because I have been quet too fuckin long, watching you morons hating.

Do you ever read the official websites for Big Tray Deee of Tha Eastsidaz, Crooked I & his label Dynasty Records, Danny Boy & his company Platinum Pearl, Lady V aka Val Young, IV Life Records, Jodeci, Neb Luv & the 5 Footaz, Devin The Dude and a grip of others I forget about?, anything you see on these websites comes from me. But thats a different story, I guess your ungrateful, unlike these cats http://www.hitemup.com/forum/thread121406.html.

is there any chance that we will ever hear crooked i's  untouchable album or full tracks on mixtapes or something?
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

The Watcher

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2004, 07:14:24 PM »

is there any chance that we will ever hear crooked i's  untouchable album or full tracks on mixtapes or something?

go read his other posts
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden