Author Topic: Why God?  (Read 543 times)

rafsta

Re: Why God?
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2005, 03:43:05 PM »

thats who ur believing  :-X

have you got a point ?

rafsta

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2005, 03:43:59 PM »
atleast she looks like a decent person i could have a decent conversation with... all the rest of you deserve a bottle to the back of your head.

DAYUM

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2005, 03:44:54 PM »
i aint even gonn argue with u no more i mean come on dude u fuckin believing.... you know what nvm do what you want no one likes you here anyways

rafsta

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2005, 03:56:23 PM »
no one likes you here anyways

damn i tried so hard to make friends too

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2005, 04:32:06 PM »
atleast she looks like a decent person i could have a decent conversation with... all the rest of you deserve a bottle to the back of your head.
decent person? no
decent conversation? shit youve got to be kiddin me

rafsta

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2005, 04:44:11 PM »
decent person? no

maybe you two on a different wave length of thinking ?

davida.b.

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2005, 04:46:12 PM »
decent person? no

maybe you two on a different wave length of thinking ?

Dude, read Useless Soulja's other posts, she is the Dubcc equivalent of Dan Quayle

rafsta

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2005, 04:53:24 PM »
Dude, read Useless Soulja's other posts, she is the Dubcc equivalent of Dan Quayle

i dont know her other posts, and i dont care what she looks like, im talkin about this specific post.

Elevz

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2005, 06:29:11 AM »
Now that's why I don't like the religion part being included in the Train of thought... Any time it gets mentioned, the threads end up in a whole load of preaching and cussing. As for me personally, I'm an atheist and I don't like to be told what to believe and what not. I'll make up for myself what to believe and what not and I won't bother you with it. Call me ignorant for being an atheist, but I've got thoughts on believers too. I'll respect you anyhow, regardless of what you believe or not. Just be a clear thinker instead of fooling around.

As for G187... No I don't like her style, but why the fuck are you all using her looks as an argument against her? I bet half of the DubCC posters are uglier than she is, and besides that it's totally irrelevant to the topic. Rafsta might be able to have a decent conversation with her, but no doubt on my mind I couldn't. But what's her looks got to do with it?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2005, 02:07:43 PM »
Now that's why I don't like the religion part being included in the Train of thought... Any time it gets mentioned, the threads end up in a whole load of preaching and cussing. As for me personally, I'm an atheist and I don't like to be told what to believe and what not. I'll make up for myself what to believe and what not and I won't bother you with it. Call me ignorant for being an atheist, but I've got thoughts on believers too. I'll respect you anyhow, regardless of what you believe or not. Just be a clear thinker instead of fooling around.

As for G187... No I don't like her style, but why the fuck are you all using her looks as an argument against her? I bet half of the DubCC posters are uglier than she is, and besides that it's totally irrelevant to the topic. Rafsta might be able to have a decent conversation with her, but no doubt on my mind I couldn't. But what's her looks got to do with it?
is that you in the middle

Elevz

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2005, 03:16:54 PM »
lol no, he's too attractive to be me  ;D  :love:

But for real... I don't see why y'all bitching on her looks that much.