Author Topic: A girl comes out of nowhere  (Read 566 times)

cannabis213

• Lil Geezy
  • Nice SMoke
Re: A girl comes out of nowhere
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2002, 12:46:08 PM »
shoot the bitch she's poison,grab a desert eagle and meet me in the post office in 20mins!!!!

CANNABIS
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 11:35:52 AM »
u ever fuck this bitch?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2014, 11:40:45 AM »
Thats a beautiful thang man. Good luck to the both of you.
hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 07:20:18 AM »
u ever fuck this bitch?

No.. we never got that far.  She was my girlfriend for just two weeks and she was pretty young at the time.  This is a crazy story because this is actually the LAST WHITE BITCH I ever dealt with in my life... and it was just before I left for California and Hajj and all of that.  I was still hanging out with my old high school friends and had not fully transferred over to my Muslim life yet.

Then she just calls me one day to go out and I'm like.. "Uhhh I can't go out tonight, because I'm out in California".

"What are you doing there", she says.

"Getting my paper work ready to go to Saudi Arabia (for Hajj)".  I replied

...she laughed and totally thought I was joking.  It went completely over her head and I assume that my friend back home may of filled her in later.  That was the last time I ever conversated with a white girl on a relationship tip.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:22:45 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 08:17:36 AM »
u ever fuck this bitch?

No.. we never got that far.  She was my girlfriend for just two weeks and she was pretty young at the time.  This is a crazy story because this is actually the LAST WHITE BITCH I ever dealt with in my life... and it was just before I left for California and Hajj and all of that.  I was still hanging out with my old high school friends and had not fully transferred over to my Muslim life yet.

Then she just calls me one day to go out and I'm like.. "Uhhh I can't go out tonight, because I'm out in California".

...she laughed and totally thought I was joking.  It went completely over her head and I assume that my friend back home may of filled her in later.  That was the last time I ever conversated with a white girl on a relationship tip.

Oh, but SHE is the bitch in this story?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 06:18:48 PM »

No.. I don't mean Bitch in a bad way.  That's just another word for "woman" or "girl".   She probably fell off now, but she was good people back in the day.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2014, 08:23:40 PM »
u ever fuck this bitch?

That sucks I love white pussy.

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 01:48:42 AM »

No.. I don't mean Bitch in a bad way.  That's just another word for "woman" or "girl".   She probably fell off now, but she was good people back in the day.

I see.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2014, 07:28:06 AM »

then I'm not standing in your way bro

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 12:52:47 PM »

Word I'm just saying you're missing out.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2014, 06:09:28 PM »

Been there done that bro, it was great in jr. high, and it was okay in highschool, but now I couldn't even imagine... I wouldn't even be able to finish the job with a white woman now.  She would be thinking I didn't have stamina or something and I doubt I could explain to her that I'm a disciple of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and just not interested  8)

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2014, 06:29:11 PM »

She would be thinking I didn't have stamina or something and I doubt I could explain to her that I'm a disciple of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and just not interested  8)

That would in fact be very hard to explain in a believable fashion WHILE DOING IT. ;)

Remedy360

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2014, 07:22:08 PM »

Hell, women from every race have something to offer. We all have our preferences, but you're missing out in general by just declaring that you would never target someone from a given background.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2014, 11:01:08 PM »

Been there done that bro, it was great in jr. high, and it was okay in highschool, but now I couldn't even imagine... I wouldn't even be able to finish the job with a white woman now.  She would be thinking I didn't have stamina or something and I doubt I could explain to her that I'm a disciple of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and just not interested  8)
hahaha you cant be serious with this shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2014, 03:09:35 PM »

beyond retarded

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare