Author Topic: He never learns...  (Read 635 times)

Sikotic™

He never learns...
« on: December 17, 2004, 04:59:57 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041218/ap_en_mu/michael_jackson

Michael Jackson Greets Kids at Neverland

5 minutes ago

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. - An ebullient Michael Jackson (news) greeted about 200 children who were brought Friday to the fairy-tale theme park at his countryside ranch — and looked at one point like he might even stay to play.

"I hope you have a wonderful day. Merry Christmas. I love you," the pop singer called out from the driveway of his estate.

When one of the youngsters shouted, "We love you!" Jackson replied "I love you more" before putting an umbrella over his head and walking back toward his house.

In his brief appearance, Jackson smiled, waved and at one point looked as if he would come back and play with the children, but instead got into a vehicle that took him off the property.

Spokeswoman Raymone K. Bain said Jackson chose to make the unusual personal appearance as a surprise for the last group of children touring Neverland before the Christmas holiday.

Santa Barbara County authorities have charged Jackson, 46, with molesting a boy, conspiracy and administering an intoxicating agent, alcohol, to his alleged victim. His trial is set for next year.

Investigators have carried out raids at the ranch, and in a recent court filing that seeks to introduce evidence of other purported crimes that went uncharged, prosecutors described the estate as "a veritable paradise" for children.

Bain said charitable and civic groups bring children to Neverland at least three times a month; the estate contains streams, waterfalls and a lake, and the grounds are decorated with bronze statues of children at play.

On Friday, two elephants, a camel, a baby llama and flamingos were on hand. The estate provided lunch, candy canes, popcorn and a Santa Claus. The children could also play in a video arcade with unlimited games.

"Generally Mr. Jackson is not here all the time," Bain said. "There are events here daily. He wanted to surprise the kids. He has given his whole life to children and charities."
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

Re: He never learns...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 07:15:34 PM »
funny

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 09:33:44 PM »
There's plenty to learn from Michael, he has nothing to learn from the circumstances he's in.  I don't blame him... as a matter of fact, I might step it up a little bit just to piss the media off when I get aquitted of all wrongdoing.... He should go down and volunteer at Big Brothers, Big Sisters or something, lol... file paperwork to adopt another child... announce plans to make an animated children's movie... I'd be doing all kinds of things like that, to show anyone and everyone I don't change my innocent lifestyle just because I'm accused of something taboo.

What would really be a shame is if Michael turned cold and stopped his philanthropic work with children's hospitals and schools in the urban areas around his home.  He's done more charitable works in his lifetime then this entire board combined would be able to accomplish. 

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 09:44:06 PM »
What would really be a shame is if Michael turned cold and stopped his philanthropic work with children's hospitals and schools in the urban areas around his home. He's done more charitable works in his lifetime then this entire board combined would be able to accomplish.

I agree

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 10:05:44 PM »

lol @ him not givin a shit ...and still lettin the kids on his lot...it proves...he didnt do it..anybody else would atleast tried to avoid the shit..hell when r.kelly got busted..he started id'in everybody that even looked fuckable

the i dont give fuck mike is slowly but showly comin out

im waitin on him to run a five on five t-shirt vs skin pick up game with the lil fuckaz...

propz to thriller

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2004, 05:07:52 AM »
There's plenty to learn from Michael, he has nothing to learn from the circumstances he's in.  I don't blame him... as a matter of fact, I might step it up a little bit just to piss the media off when I get aquitted of all wrongdoing.... He should go down and volunteer at Big Brothers, Big Sisters or something, lol... file paperwork to adopt another child... announce plans to make an animated children's movie... I'd be doing all kinds of things like that, to show anyone and everyone I don't change my innocent lifestyle just because I'm accused of something taboo.

What would really be a shame is if Michael turned cold and stopped his philanthropic work with children's hospitals and schools in the urban areas around his home.  He's done more charitable works in his lifetime then this entire board combined would be able to accomplish. 

Co-sign! I've said that for a long time though  ;)

lol @ him not givin a shit ...and still lettin the kids on his lot...it proves...he didnt do it..anybody else would atleast tried to avoid the shit..hell when r.kelly got busted..he started id'in everybody that even looked fuckable

the i dont give fuck mike is slowly but showly comin out

lol maybe he'll one day start rapping and diss the shit out of all his enemies  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2004, 05:13:56 AM »
as long as his dick stays in his pants, and his barely legals stay hidden, let him play with the kids

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 07:12:08 AM »
Da Brat claims that she worked with Michael on his Invincible album, and that they rapped a couple tracks together.  Everyone associated with Michael verifies that it did happen, but the songs have never leaked.  He also worked with Will Smith around that time too...

Plus, there's "DS" the song he recorded on history where he disses the same District Attorney that's prosecuting him right now.  That's part of the reason the DA has been so vicious against Michael (trying to deny bail, etc.) because Michael dedicated an entire song to comparing the guy to the KKK and everything else. 

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2004, 07:49:18 AM »
Da Brat claims that she worked with Michael on his Invincible album, and that they rapped a couple tracks together.  Everyone associated with Michael verifies that it did happen, but the songs have never leaked.  He also worked with Will Smith around that time too...

Plus, there's "DS" the song he recorded on history where he disses the same District Attorney that's prosecuting him right now.  That's part of the reason the DA has been so vicious against Michael (trying to deny bail, etc.) because Michael dedicated an entire song to comparing the guy to the KKK and everything else. 

That's some interesting stuff, lol  ;D It's a shame we've never heard him try rapping, could be interesting. At least he'll be better than what we've heard from Britney rapping  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2004, 02:56:26 PM »
Well, 'we' haven't heard Britney rapping, lol... I wouldn't even attempt to listen to anything like that.  A lot of Michael's music is similar to rap, just a little slower.  I think he could do it, the guys more talented then probably any musician alive. 

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2004, 06:28:05 PM »
Isnt it true that he turned down a neptunes beat for his album that flopped? lol

~ Westcoast News Network ~

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2004, 06:36:28 PM »
Isnt it true that he turned down a neptunes beat for his album that flopped? lol
i think it is. didnt justin timberlake get them?

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2004, 07:36:08 PM »
I think he could do it, the guys more talented then probably any musician alive. 

Quincy Jones wrote thriller, and everything Michael has put out other then that has been average

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2004, 08:33:06 PM »
*sigh Quincy Jones didn't write shit.  He doesn't write. 

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2004, 10:41:28 PM »
ok he didn't "write" it, he produced it. he had the vision for the final outcome of the songs.
michael is an entertainer, not a musician