Author Topic: makaveli & dillinger is basically fake  (Read 755 times)

antocorsa

Re: makaveli & dillinger is basically fake
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2002, 08:07:54 AM »
Who cares if some Daz or DPG dickrider likes Daz beats?

The point is that DAZ LIED. STR8 LIE.

DAZ SAID THEY WERE ALL TRACKS PAC MADE WITH DAZ DURING HIS DEATH ROW TIME. LIE. HE SAID THEY WERE ALL ORIGINAL TRACKS. LIE. HE SAID THEY WERENT LEAKED TRACKS. LIE. AND MIKE DEAN REMIXED SOME TRACKS. THEY CUTTED ARTISTS AND REPLACED THEM WITH NEW ONES (TANYA, KURUPT, DAZ in, GONZOE, OUTLAWZ, NUTTSO, BCC, SCARLO out). IN PERFECT DEATH ROW STYLE. YEAH, MAKE THE THA ROW KILLA ALBUM NOW. BUT REMEMBER TO NOT DISS THEM BECAUSE OF THIS REASON, DAZ, OR YOU'LL DISS YOURSELF!

And now i'm out. Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2002, 02:19:09 PM »
lol daz wasnt in the originals, none of then

man ur slow

Efrain

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2002, 07:46:19 PM »
I think ya'll are misinformed. Daz did originally rap on AT LEAST 1/3 of those Makaveli & Dillinger songs, and as for the rest there’s proof that he produced/owned the rights to the songs.
Bacc in 98 when Daz 1st did that XXL interview talking about the track "Don't Fall Asleep" he said it featured Him, 2pac and Scarface.
In "First To Bomb" 2pac mentions Daz's name so we can infer Daz either did the beat or rapped on the track, either way he had some hand in recording the original.
As for "Let's Get It, Let's Fight" here is a clipping from an MTV interview.
But even as his own album prepares to ship, Daz admits having his hands filled with various other projects.....and is even putting the finishing touches on another posthumous Shakur album, "Makaveli: One Nation. "Tupac made enough songs to last us 20 years," Daz said. "This is some stuff that we did. He rhymed and I'm putting the track to it."

The original version of "Um Dumpin 'Fucc Tha Police'" featured Kurupt(DPG) and Gonzo(DPGAffil) & Nutzo. With a beat that couldn’t be mistaken for anyone on deathrow BUT Daz.  

I rely don't know why ya'll give Daz so much shit about "Original versions" or "Who owns what." 4 real man, He's done a ton of documented work with 2pac so stop treating the situation like Daz didn’t know him. If you were to make a list of which Producers worked with 2pac the most on RELEASED material, Jonny J would come in 1st and Daz would come in 2nd. That’s right, Daz worked with Pac more than Quik, QDIII, Daryll "Big D", HurtEmBad etc etc. So obviously there is a reason why Daz and 2pac did so much stuff together. And if Daz wasn’t someone 2pac felt handled his music well, then 2pac wouldn’t have recorded as many tracks with as he did with Daz.
So think about that the next time you call Daz a crack head and then go off and praise some other producer Pac recorded a song or 2 with.

antocorsa

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2002, 11:40:12 PM »
I think ya'll are misinformed. Daz did originally rap on AT LEAST 1/3 of those Makaveli & Dillinger songs, and as for the rest there’s proof that he produced/owned the rights to the songs.

Show me the proofs.

Bacc in 98 when Daz 1st did that XXL interview talking about the track "Don't Fall Asleep" he said it featured Him, 2pac and Scarface.

And i trust it. Ok. And where's the track?

In "First To Bomb" 2pac mentions Daz's name so we can infer Daz either did the beat or rapped on the track, either way he had some hand in recording the original.
As for "Let's Get It, Let's Fight" here is a clipping from an MTV interview.

But even as his own album prepares to ship, Daz admits having his hands filled with various other projects.....and is even putting the finishing touches on another posthumous Shakur album, "Makaveli: One Nation. "Tupac made enough songs to last us 20 years," Daz said. "This is some stuff that we did. He rhymed and I'm putting the track to it."

Man.. maybe he "produced" some tracks, but this shit he was trying to sell at 500$ were REMIXES! Clear enought? Not even the original tracks! REMIXES. Where he changed everything, where he cutted artists and replaced them with him. DEATH ROW STYLE.

The original version of "Um Dumpin 'Fucc Tha Police'" featured Kurupt(DPG) and Gonzo(DPGAffil) & Nutzo. With a beat that couldn’t be mistaken for anyone on deathrow BUT Daz.

And where's the original? What the fuck is this remix without Gonzoe (in no way DPG Affiliated), Nuttso & Scarlo? In the bathroom?

I rely don't know why ya'll give Daz so much shit about "Original versions" or "Who owns what." 4 real man, He's done a ton of documented work with 2pac so stop treating the situation like Daz didn’t know him. If you were to make a list of which Producers worked with 2pac the most on RELEASED material, Jonny J would come in 1st and Daz would come in 2nd. That’s right, Daz worked with Pac more than Quik, QDIII, Daryll "Big D", HurtEmBad etc etc. So obviously there is a reason why Daz and 2pac did so much stuff together. And if Daz wasn’t someone 2pac felt handled his music well, then 2pac wouldn’t have recorded as many tracks with as he did with Daz.
So think about that the next time you call Daz a crack head and then go off and praise some other producer Pac recorded a song or 2 with.

LMAO. Man.. nobody doubts that. But the problem is that DAZ LIED. I dont give a fuck if he was the 2nd producer who worked more with Pac. Maybe it's not clear enought! HE LIED. WHEN HE WAS SELLING CDS TO 500$, HE LIED. GUYS ASKED HIM: "ARE THOSE TRACKS REAL MASTERS? NO REMIXES?" HE SAID 100% SURE. "ARE THOSE TRACKS WITH PAC'S VERSES WE NEVER HEARD"?. HE SAID 100% SURE. "ARE THOSE TRACKS WITH THE ORIGINAL RAPPERS?". HE SAID 100% SURE. "ARE THOSE TRACKS 8 COMPLETE SONGS?". HE SAID YEAH, INTRO & OUTRO TOO.

Now ok, Daz was cool with Pac, he worked with him a lot bla bla bla. What about the fans? Arent them respectable enought to know the truth BEFORE paying him a lot (let's say a scandalous) ammount of money?

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2002, 11:44:29 PM »
who let you back in?  :P

not that he can see this..... gotta full ban mask now.mwhaha

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2002, 01:07:16 AM »
LoL

First To Bomb featured OUTLAWZ, not daz. I have the Originals & the New mixes.
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2002, 01:38:15 AM »
i cant keep up with this shit, theres like 4 different versions for each 2pac song, different remixes with different guests. this is fucked up, everyone tries to make money off him.
so are any of the 2pac verses from makaveli & dillinger old and used from releaseed or leaked songs or are they completely new? cause they sound new to me but everyone keeps sayin they are fake. just cause daz and pac did not record all of them together at the same time they are fake or hue?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2002, 01:55:03 AM »
Do you guys read english?

Daz added himself to them. He wasnt on the Originals.
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2002, 03:06:12 AM »
According to Mike Dean 'Face was never on the original version of "Don't Fall asleep/Don't Go To Sleep"  :-/

Also, I don't know why everyone's tripping, Afeni has added a shitload of people who weren't on original tracks that 'Pac recorded and visa versa, this is just the same  :P I just want this shit, Daz adding himself or not, it's still 'Pac.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.